Dia de Muerto - Mafia Win

DPR

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok this pug is kinda cool..  chill as hell.  about to go for the big intro with the spaz cat.  sigh.

Look at this. He's about to enter hell. He needs a break from mafia how can we let him down?

Unvote Vote Pac

I haven't seen anything the last few pages to change my mind..  Nolder lambasted Ape for going emo then a couple pages later said he would freak out if he was lynched first.  so...

I could vote Hallia but I want to see if/how she defends.  I hate the fact she was my biggest supporter the last 2 days then ninja voted when I was about to get lynched.  That's the same damn thing SMC did.  And neither said anything..  just voted me and left.  Bush league.

See what I mean lol?  I can't win..  I'm through letting you guys tick me off though.  If I was scum I would have simply stayed hidden.  But ya'll do what you want.  I got a pug to train.

peace.

I haven't seen anything the last few pages to change my mind..  Nolder lambasted Ape for going emo then a couple pages later said he would freak out if he was lynched first.  so...

I could vote Hallia but I want to see if/how she defends.  I hate the fact she was my biggest supporter the last 2 days then ninja voted when I was about to get lynched.  That's the same damn thing SMC did.  And neither said anything..  just voted me and left.  Bush league.

I think you're real problem is, in your own mind, "all these stupid ****s are just blind squirreling you and it's bullsh*t."

See what I mean lol?  I can't win..  I'm through letting you guys tick me off though.  If I was scum I would have simply stayed hidden.  But ya'll do what you want.  I got a pug to train.

peace.

You've pretty much been hiding....for you, this game. 

You've pretty much been hiding....for you, this game. 

I told you what I've researching and doing..  time to get back to it.  The anxiety about the dog has subsided as so far so good.  Do what you will.  Probably better off anyway because this is how my activity level will be the whole game.

Only because the tide seemed to switch to me artificially because of Ape's meltdown.

If I was going to be lynched legitimately I'd be emo about it but I'd do it behind closed doors.

I told you what I've researching and doing..  time to get back to it.  The anxiety about the dog has subsided as so far so good.  Do what you will.  Probably better off anyway because this is how my activity level will be the whole game.

That's pretty much what Nolder said.  But Nolder isn't you.  Man up muchacho.

DPR told me gifts aren't being given out until night.  I can't wait that long.

I know how you feel. I promise if I get enough guns you'll be dead. How do you feel that you're not first in line anymore though?

Only because the tide seemed to switch to me artificially because of Ape's meltdown.

If I was going to be lynched legitimately I'd be emo about it but I'd do it behind closed doors.

If you're going to troll, you should be willing to deal with the fallout.

If you're going to troll, you should be willing to deal with the fallout.

The only time I legitimately and mean spiritedly trolled was Ape immediately after meltdown.

Otherwise it's been very minor and intended for lulz.

I don't care.  Anyone who gives you a gun is scum.

Really? I was kind of thinking they wouldn't have gifts to give but maybe you're right...

I could see the balance in giving scum guns to gift.

Archived