Dia de Muerto - Mafia Win

DPR

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

PAC, aka DR. DOOLITTLE,  IS DEAD. 

A quick search through his pockets reveals an evil, grinning skull. "He was mafia after all."

What?! So he was bluffing? Or is this just flavor? I am so ******* confused right now.

AVM Is your next scum :)

He was a big PAC sympathizer in the middle of this mess and Im not going back to look for the posts so GFY's

But he's dirty

I know there's 124 pages, but skimming this much is just ridiculous.

You know what that most likely means right? At least one of the three is probably scum, possibly 2/3 even.

Oh hey, looks like I was right. Wonder if I was even right about the 2/3.

Thanks for bumping this for me Wombat.

Hey brotha Im not skimming I made mention of your PAC love and you even acknowledged its so who's scumming now ?

You mean when I voted for SMC? Then revoted for Pac?

If you want to say I'm bussing (as JiF has already claimed) that's one thing -- how the hell do you call my play Pac love? lmao

You have probably skipped 2/3rds of this game lol

Skimming, scumming, whatever.  DON'T LEAVE ME HANGING OR I START POISONING EVERYBODY DAMMIT!

Agents of chaos don't beg, Verbal.  Unless they're begging for more chaos.

You mean when I voted for SMC? Then revoted for Pac?

If you want to say I'm bussing (as JiF has already claimed) that's one thing -- how the hell do you call my play Pac love? lmao

You have probably skipped 2/3rds of this game lol

Agents of chaos don't beg, Verbal.  Unless they're begging for more chaos.

At this point, I'll take anything.

#beggar

Nolder was trolling me

The only time I was "trolling" you game wise was when I'd take some shots from the side.

Nothing I said in any of my longer posts directly addressing you was trolling.

And yeah I tried to troll you when you said you were going to leave the game but that was somewhat because I was pissed off/venting and somewhat to drag you back in, as I've explained.

Any other instance you think is "trolling" is you either being a dumb dumb or paranoid and unable to recognize an argument for what it is. Not everything you dislike is someone trolling you.

The only time I was "trolling" you game wise was when I'd take some shots from the side.

Nothing I said in any of my longer posts directly addressing you was trolling.

And yeah I tried to troll you when you said you were going to leave the game but that was somewhat because I was pissed off/venting and somewhat to drag you back in, as I've explained.

Any other instance you think is "trolling" is you either being a dumb dumb or paranoid and unable to recognize an argument for what it is. Not everything you dislike is someone trolling you.

This is a fair point, and we should probably discuss it after the game.

Since you're here Verbal, I see Wombat digging up a bunch of VCs and quotes but I've been ignoring them.

Do they mean anything or is he just on about nonsense as per usual?

He was defending my attacks on him.  Some of his defense was decent, but the rest made him look even worse than he did before (IMO).

Archived