Dia de Muerto - Mafia Win

DPR

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ape, my daughter got the same thing when she was 7 months old. Spent 2 days in hospital. But they make it through.

Verbal, I know you explained it. That doesn't make your excuse believable.

When it rains, it pours. 

My baby was diagnosed with hand, foot and mouth over the weekend. Wife has a woman in her office that has it, and there's like 5 cases in the daycare. So. Awesome.

I have never in my life felt like I need a vacation more than I do right now. My head feels like it's in a vice grip.

Damn -- hope she gets better soon man

Ape, my daughter got the same thing when she was 7 months old. Spent 2 days in hospital. But they make it through.

Dude, the timestamps are the same minute, which was 1-2 minutes before deadline.  You can't actually think I'm making that up....

Why so you can determine who to NK?

Don't make me break my promise, ****face.  If you are a cult now, you are no longer town....which means I no longer win with you.

Then again, I'm starting to think the recruit AVM-Hess thing is just a joke and you might just be scum.

When it rains, it pours. 

My baby was diagnosed with hand, foot and mouth over the weekend. Wife has a woman in her office that has it, and there's like 5 cases in the daycare. So. Awesome.

I have never in my life felt like I need a vacation more than I do right now. My head feels like it's in a vice grip.

Sorry to hear that dude/  Sorry to plus rep it. 

Don't make me break my promise, ****face.  If you are a cult now, you are no longer town....which means I no longer win with you.

Then again, I'm starting to think the recruit AVM-Hess thing is just a joke and you might just be scum.

Chaos-Field.png

Current Vote Count

Verb (3) - SMC, Crush, 80

Nolder (7) - Arsis, Lizard, Wombat, Hess, Smash, Jif, AVM

Wombat (1) - Lia

Hally (1) - Lily

Arsis (1) - Nolder

With 16 Players, it takes 9 to lynch

Deadline in 9 hours.

Current Vote Count

Verb (3) - SMC, Crush, 80

Nolder (7) - Arsis, Lizard, Wombat, Hess, Smash, Jif, AVM

Wombat (1) - Lia

Hally (1) - Lily

Arsis (1) - Nolder

Deadline in 9 hours.

huh?

unvote vote verb

We've avoided the hospital, thankfully. She's technically not running a fever, she's only at 99. At first I was scared it was chicken pox, at 8 months. At this point, for us it's mostly about childcare and the audacity of other people spreading ******* germs like it's their job. 

Mod mistake...it was early and I had had my Bloody Mary yet. I'm good now.

Current Vote Count

Verb (4) - SMC, Crush, 80, Hess

Nolder (6) - Arsis, Lizard, Wombat, Smash, Jif, AVM

Wombat (1) - Lia

Hally (1) - Lily

Arsis (1) - Nolder

Deadline in 9 hours.

Yeah, so, haven't you already admitted to being in a cult (aka no longer a townie)?  I wonder how many people did that and how many normal townies we have left....

You are coming across as though you want to cult hunt, not scum hunt. 

When it rains, it pours.

That's terrible! I hope she/he gets better really soon!

So we are still lynching someone not named Verbal?  Terrible.

There is no case against me at this point that doesn't revolve around the argument(s) I've had with Ape & Wombat.  Nothing.

At this point in the game, it is very likely the town is in a sh*t position.  Townies don't know their team, and need to kill everybody else.  Cult have the advantage of knowing their team, and needing everybody else to die.  Same for mafia, really.

... and I say that more as an inquiry into your logic, not as an accusation. What are you thinking here, explain your motives if you will?

If AVM & 80 were townies before, and have now joined up, they are a cult.  If you are still a regular townie, then you want them dead as much as mafia, correct?

If AVM & 80 were townies before, and have now joined up, they are a cult.  If you are still a regular townie, then you want them dead as much as mafia, correct?

It depends, all they've claimed to have are vests right - while mafia showed they can NK, and presumably got items too. So, at this stage of the game I wouldn't say "as much as".

Also, who are we kidding here - you put out the same "here's how to break the game and win" type of message that I did - and you sent out some cryptic nerdsh*t as well. PLUS you've been touting your poisons big time. You are more likely to be cult and more dangerous as cult than they are, since you have poison.

At this stage of the game I consider groups that can kill to be the biggest threat. 80's a moron for even telling people he has vests, but he did. If it's just him and AVM in that group, then they can be lynched no problem by other groups. They are a non-threat.

You on the other hand, have a poison to use and distribute. You were clearly begging for someone to join with you, and given the ratio of derpnerds to normal people in this game, I'm sure you got traction with your world of unicorns and magic acronym signaling. 

... and that's all if you are town begging for invites. 

If you were scum doing it, that means you're scum with NK and items. If I am a regular townie, then I want those with the most ways of killing and most ways of influencing dead first. Period.

Vote Verbal

So was Nolder with his "80 said he's with AVM, therefore...let's kill AVM" logic (or lack thereof).

80 didn't even guess what items I have correctly, btw.  I'll leave it at that.

So was Nolder with his "80 said he's with AVM, therefore...let's kill AVM" logic (or lack thereof).

80 didn't even guess what items I have correctly, btw.  I'll leave it at that.

The way I see it, the threat of mafia with NK + items + possible infiltration of sub-groups = biggest threat. 

Verbal said his invite got "blocked" at some point too, didn't he? I don't believe that at all. 

Correct me here. If Verbal is scum, he's got 2 other teammates (25% of 18= 4.5, round down to 4 , 1 is dead, 3 scum now total). If Scum, Verbal has the advantages of:

*Knowing everyone who is Town

*Having NK

*Having his own weapons

*Having teammates who may have also been gifted weapons and vests

And there is an argument that Verbal wants to leave that situation to win with a cult. His situation would be:

No NK

Scum know who he is

Possibly, almost probably, reduces his team size from 3 to 2

...why would a scum verbal do this

^^ I can tell you why a scum Verbal would suggest it though....look at that advantage that scum has over everyone.

Simple trap...he rejects applications....people can't admit they recruited him...

The fact that he just said we're better off Cult hunting.....

Unvote. Vote Verbal

Archived