Marvel vs. DC Mafia

AVM

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jetscode is town per last nights investigation

Vote Crusher

he seems a bit over the top this game and playing much different than normal . I have never ever seen him this argumentative even if he's right

Well then..

Vote Crush

Very well.  unvote vote Womby

@Crush what changed was that I saw your struggle.  Mafia tend to get pissed off and then lay down and die.  You haven't laid down and died and you haven't stopped arguing your point.  Ultimately the gut reaction I get from that is that you are town which bothers me because it doesn't logically fit the way you've pushed townies this game.  Hence I am not switching my vote to you right now.

he seems a bit over the top this game and playing much different than normal . I have never ever seen him this argumentative even if he's right

I really agree with this.  It's the only thing keeping me from voting him.  While it's a clear variation in meta it doesn't make him scum, actually is more likely to be a towntell.  

Ima go ahead and acknowledge that I'm still bassackwards this game.  

Jetscode is town per last nights investigation

Vote Crusher

Meh,,   my arguing was not part of the game it was at night and really had nothing to do with the game.  Why you investigated someone with 20 posts who has done nothing but accuse me of being scum is mind boggling.  Jetscode has added nothing.   You have investigated someone other than me who is not playing and votes me right off the back two days in a row. Im town and your play makes no sense.  . 

Very well.  unvote vote Womby

@Crush what changed was that I saw your struggle.  Mafia tend to get pissed off and then lay down and die.  You haven't laid down and died and you haven't stopped arguing your point.  Ultimately the gut reaction I get from that is that you are town which bothers me because it doesn't logically fit the way you've pushed townies this game.  Hence I am not switching my vote to you right now.

why on earth would he lay down and die if he's not defended himself against multiple votes ? you make no sense at all sometimes

Well then..

Vote Crush

Dude your not even ******* trying.  All of a sudden jetscode is town so Im automatically sccum.  Wow dude.  Zero effort on your part.  Glad I bust my balls this game.  A lot of fun. I put in the best effort I can and get voted off by people who are barely playing.  Whatever you idiots win

**** the town.. go scum

unvote vote crusher

why on earth would he lay down and die if he's not defended himself against multiple votes ? you make no sense at all sometimes

No.  Im rolling over because I have been playing a game by myself as Pac and Darthe come by three ******* gamedays later to vote me because your to dumb to investigate the guy trying to play the game. Why?  Because I pushed you a little as Doc?  Does that sound like a scum play?    

Are you ******* kidding me? Dar the has 16 post. PAC and JC 22

Please let your 23rf be a vote on me. Only thing possible is Lizzy was right and their is no cop. Wow. Now I'm agreeing with Lizzy. Kill me now please.

I'm loving this meltdown. It's fun.

Meh,,   my arguing was not part of the game it was at night and really had nothing to do with the game.  Why you investigated someone with 20 posts who has done nothing but accuse me of being scum is mind boggling.  Jetscode has added nothing.   You have investigated someone other than me who is not playing and votes me right off the back two days in a row. Im town and your play makes no sense.  . 

so your bashing the guy who calls you scum (JC) you have posts saying hes scum then I investigate him and you say my investigation is mind boggling ? Ho doe that make sense Crusher ?

EDIT time for a new ******* keyboard

If smash, jc and Pac are really ******* town Jn mafia is officially dead. If not?  Great games guys.  You got me. 

Crush rather than arguing with LK for 90 % of your posts (and rightfully so cause LK is nuts) what scum hunting have you done exactly ?

No.  Im rolling over because I have been playing a game by myself as Pac and Darthe come by three ******* gamedays later to vote me because your to dumb to investigate the guy trying to play the game. Why?  Because I pushed you a little as Doc?  Does that sound like a scum play?    

wut

:)

If smash, jc and Pac are really ******* town Jn mafia is officially dead. If not?  Great games guys.  You got me. 

There was always the possibility I was an Insane cop, no way to know that unless we lynch one of my town reads. But keep in mind the odds of me viewing 2 scum in a row, If I am in fact insane, would be pretty rare. The odds should tell you I'm pretty sane at this stage. If it does  come out that I am insane the solution to victory is easy you lynch JC and PAC back to back

There was always the possibility I was an Insane cop, no way to know that unless we lynch one of my town reads. But keep in mind the odds of me viewing 2 scum in a row, If I am in fact insane, would be pretty rare. The odds should tell you I'm pretty sane at this stage. If it does  come out that I am insane the solution to victory is easy you lynch JC and PAC back to back

Just frustrated with the inactivity. Hard yo scum hunt when a fourth of the game is not posting. Its fine. I look forward to getting lynched so I can go argue with Lizzy in the dead thread. Since that's all I have done this game.

I miss JiF. Stupid Arsis.

Jiffy pop has been playing very well as of late hes on one of those hot streaks we all seem to have now and again before we start sh*tting the bed for months on end :)

And yes those townies who shoot on day one should be slapped repeatedly

Archived