Marvel vs. DC Mafia

AVM

Scum can get daykills too. I had several in Pac's Scarface game. I'm ignoring the JiF kill for now and looking at gameplay.

So then why cherry pick when in my next post I actually told crusher I saw where he was coming from with the bus accusation? I was asking questions because crusher was trying to prove he was town and leelou was scum when crusher was l2.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Alright, lets do this

If you believe smash is the cop and I'm the town vig the game look like this.

Town:

Smash

Arsis

Pac

Jc

I have a decent feeling about zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzubat especially about him going hard after halia so early so that leaves:

Possible Scum

Crusher

Leelou

Darthe

Verbal

Nolder

Crusher is being a lot louder and aggressive

Leelou's vote on halia was a bit scummy

Darthe/Verb and nolfer are largely absent from the game.

Alright, lets do this

Town:

Smash

Arsis

Pac

Jc

I have a decent feeling about zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzubat especially about him going hard after halia so early so that leaves:

Possible Scum

Crusher

Leelou

Darthe

Verbal

Nolder

Yes except maybe your scum with a Daykill?  Chance either JC or Pac could be the godfather.,  At this point Smashmouth is most vetted.  You second.  JC or Pac is a toss up. 

Yes except maybe your scum with a Daykill? Chance either JC or Pac could be the godfather., At this point Smashmouth is most vetted. You second. JC or Pac is a toss up.

Yes. I was trying to use occam's razor.

I think someone from the scum list I put up is the safest choice at this point, no?

I'm on your list and he did not like it when I suggested he or PAC could be scum. Godfather.

Meh, I was hoping when people chose someone they would give a reason.

Are you trying to say he fell for lk style "trap?"

All the universe’s heroes had gathered to discuss the seriousness of their situation.  Well, all but one.  At first no one noticed as they continued to argue who could and couldn’t be trusted.  Hell, why worry about what’s outside the door when there are murderers amongst you right?

That’s when The Crusher – strongest, funniest, most charismatic and definitely hungriest of all the heroes – looking for a napkin to wipe the bacon grease from his mouth picked up a copy of the Daily Bugle.  Still too hungry to care, he began wiping away the grease to make room for more as The Arsonist chimed in.

“So this baconless hell is because of you, fatty?  Do you even know who I am?  I make 75K a year hommie, and I…wait…” The Arsonist stopped his bragging to read the headline.

“Spider-Menace Dead – city rejoices!” Of course, was the headline…Jay Jonah Jamison ever the douche.  It was the heading underneath that struck The Arsonist.

“Mega-Nolderp AKA Nolfer leaves universe riding a rainbow colored unicorn. Nerds cry”

“Well what the **** are we gonna do now?!” The Arsonist whined.

/door flies open

“Sounds like you motha f***a’s need some help” the mysterious figure approached weapon in hand.

“But…you…you’re….DEAD!?” they all asked in chorus.

“Only what I wanted you all to think.  You can’t hunt a dead man, now can you?” quipped Hess.

Hess AKA Nick Fury AKA Shaft AKA the local tennis pro AKA the man NASCAR is most afraid of has replaced Nolder!!!!

My nipples are ready.

I'm not sure Hess is interested in your nipples, but I'll let him address this himself.

We should do a ReBoot mafia so it can be "incoming game" that would tickle my childhood's fancy.

Somewhere Vic sheds a single tear as he dead lifts a new PR with all three kids on his back.

I'm not sure Hess is interested in your nipples, but I'll let him address this himself.

Somewhere Vic sheds a single tear as he dead lifts a new PR with all three kids on his back.

I test dead lift on Thursday I'm confident I'll get a new pr.

Alright, lets do this

Town:

Smash

Arsis

Pac

Jc

Possible Scum

Crusher

Leelou

Darthe

Verbal

Nolder

Pac is town this game, huh? *works spoiled taste around mouth

Hess what are your thoughts on Definitive Technology Mythos XTR 20BP's for surrounds?  Cause I just bought dem bitchez!

To compliment my new Onkyo 818, Definitive Tech 55SM fronts, 8040HD center, and my Outlaw LFM EX monster sub..  surrounding me with glorious sound while I watch on my award winning Panasonic 55ST50 Plasma.

I suspect between delivery and setup I won't be fully operational until 4th of july weekend.  I'll keep everyone informed...

Yes, my effort has been minimal. I'm not feeling lists and all that. I'm burnt out. Here top 3 - Darthe, nol and Pac. I know he was viewed as town, but he's not really playing his townie self.

there it is!

Unvote

Vote Leelou

Archived