Marvel vs. DC Mafia

AVM

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Shhhh...you're supposed to keep the vest secret

I play a different game. I give too much info as opposed to too little. It makes people overthink things and make mistakes. Too bad the only other people playing besides me are scum.

She's just been playing games ever since this process started, which I guess is part of how real estate transactions work. But about 4 weeks ago, they decided they were going to start "second guessing" our Radon results, which came in a little high and so naturally we asked them to either fix or give us a credit. So, they did their own tests, dragged this thing out for 3 extra weeks, up until this Monday, and I close tomorrow. It was to the detriment of moving forward in any other part of the legal process so, now it's just a cluster-fc of sending overnight Fedex's of Powers of Attorneys across multiple states, wiring funds without full confirmation of exact figures, and then not knowing what time tomorrow to do a walkthrough on the house prior to closing. Supposedly when the radon issue came up, they were sore that we already knocked them down about 8% under asking and this lady's fiancee decided he was going to get all testosterone-hero and jerk us off for 3 weeks with unfounded radon tests (which they ultimately caved on because the dopes realised they were starting to spite themselves since they needed our purchase to close on the house they were buying). So here we are today, and the realtor hasn't told us what time we can walk through tomorrow morning, with closing at Noon. All because they're butt hurt.

IDK if I should get the regular 15/5 FiOS for the new place, or juice it up to 50/25 for extra $10. My Netflix is fine right now, but as a father in November i have this feeling my Xbox is going to start getting a lot more use. BTW check out this TV I was considering putting the basement, would love feedback....

http://dealnews.com/LG-60-1080-p-Wi-Fi-Plasma-Smart-TV-for-600-at-Micro-Center-stores/1076460.html

It's only like 8 bucks  a month. LOL 

I know...I just bought a home and I'm stealing Netflix, how does that make any sense? I tried to split it with him, he won't take it....his reply "Dude it's $8 amonth"...the reason I have it is he signed in from my house once and I started poking around after he left and he realized I was screwing up his suggested videos, so he added me as a family member.. that's a great option btw.

IDK if I should get the regular 15/5 FiOS for the new place, or juice it up to 50/25 for extra $10. My Netflix is fine right now, but as a father in November i have this feeling my Xbox is going to start getting a lot more use. BTW check out this TV I was considering putting the basement, would love feedback....

http://dealnews.com/LG-60-1080-p-Wi-Fi-Plasma-Smart-TV-for-600-at-Micro-Center-stores/1076460.html

I have this one: http://www.samsung.com/us/video/tvs/UN55F6300AFXZA

Archived