Marvel vs. DC Mafia

AVM

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The XMC-1 is coming soon.

UMC-1 40% Upgrade Certificate holders can purchase the XMC-1 for $1,199. Upgrade for Life™ members will be able to purchase the XMC-1 for $1,499. Please refer to our Processor Upgrade FAQ page for more information.

Beyond All Expectations

Introducing the AV preamp that redefines everything you know about home theater—on every level. With custom Dirac Live™ 7.2, Ultra HD 3GHz HDMI, and a balanced audiophile-grade signal path, this made-in-the USA masterpiece goes head-to-head with AV preamps costing 10X as much.

The World’s Most Powerful Room Correction

With a custom version of Dirac Live™ 7.2 room correction included, the XMC-1 brings you the world’s most powerful time and frequency-domain room correction system. Dirac Live™, with capabilities far beyond consumer-grade room correction, takes you dramatically closer to the action of today’s blockbuster HD movies and music.

Ready for Ultra High Definition Audio—and Video

3600 MIPS of processing power and audiophile-grade DACs mean the XMC-1 is ready to decode every high-res surround format with full resolution and quality. And, with eight HDMI 3GHz inputs and dual HDMI outputs, it’s also ready for Ultra HD 4K video resolution and 3-D sources.

Powerful Control for Precision Tuning

Use the built-in 11-channel parametric EQ, stereo bass management, independent crossover settings and slopes, Fletcher-Munson loudness control, dynamic range controls, and bass and treble controls with selectable turnover points to manually tune your system precisely to your exact requirements.

Ultimate Flexibility and Convenience

Forget planned obsolescence. The XMC-1 is completely modular and upgradable to meet future standards. All main system components can be upgraded as needed, while our custom Linux software assures expandability for years to come.

Made in the USA

The XMC-1 is the first product made in our all-new Nashville, Tennessee Production Center, which allows us exceptional control over every facet of the design and production process for ultimate quality.

You paid double I did and got pretty much the same specs..  congrats?

well you really sh-t yourself on this one huh? 

Vote Smash

nope not at all, its obvious we are dealing with a GF and since you hammered Leelou so fast its obvious you are it.

Pretty sure Arsis is exactly what he said he was a town vig

Pretty sure Crusher is town based on his bet with Arsis I don't think he would have ever made if he was scum

that leaves JC and Hess ...one of which is the Doc and Myself

Now go play your made in China Audio and dance the night away :)

nope not at all, its obvious we are dealing with a GF and since you hammered Leelou so fast its obvious you are it.

Pretty sure Arsis is exactly what he said he was a town vig

Pretty sure Crusher is town based on his bet with Arsis I don't think he would have ever made if he was scum

that leaves JC and Hess ...one of which is the Doc and Myself

Now go play your made in China Audio and dance the night away :)

JVoR is gonna be pissed.

I claimed town vig 5 minutes before I shot jif. I'm not cc'ing.

I recall..  Smash is trying to set me up based on a "fast hammer" without taking into acct the fact I may have just been what Leelou claimed.. and he's trying to get me lynched as a "GF" rather than talk about the only person/people he hasn't investigated...

and he's alive..  if I were scum I would have taken a shot at the claimed cop by now...

adios, Smash.

In case it's not clear I'm the Doc..  someone want to counter?

should have said that before Idiot. And now your OMGUS suck vote on the cop you've been protecting.you are the worst.

so Arsis

Hess

Crusher

JC

I tend to believe Crusher and Arsis

JC could be the GF or Hess (the only player I have not investigated could be the final scum. I say we lynch JC,  you protect me tonight PAC if JC flips town and I will investigate Hess if Hess comes up town then we have to kill him come daybreak.

should have said that before Idiot. And now your OMGUS suck vote on the cop you've been protecting.you are the worst.

so Arsis

Hess

Crusher

JC

I tend to believe Crusher and Arsis

JC could be the GF or Hess (the only player I have not investigated could be the final scum. I say we lynch JC,  you protect me tonight PAC if JC flips town and I will investigate Hess if Hess comes up town then we have to kill him come daybreak.

lol if you think I've protected you at any point...

So, we got a doc and cop and a vig.

Pac, smash and myself.

Smash got a clean read on jc.

That leaves crusher and hess.

vote hess

Arsis the GF role investigates as innocent .... if no one counters PAC hes clear .... I believe your Vig Claim as well

That leaves Crush, JC, Hess,

I don't think Nolder would have left the game if he was in the Godfather role that's why I chose JC to kill and investigate Hess tonight ... Its possible they have 2 scum left

I investigated Crusher last night if you skimmed and missed my post. he was town

Arsis the GF role investigates as innocent .... if no one counters PAC hes clear .... I believe your Vig Claim as well

I don't think Nolder would have left the game if he was in the Godfather role that's why I chose JC to kill and investigate Hess tonight ... Its possible they have 2 scum left

I investigated Crusher last night if you skimmed and missed my post. he was town

It must have gotten lost in the av club.

GFY, EAD, DIAF, and OMGSTFUIH8U SO MUCH were phrases often uttered from the mouth of Verbal, The Stanley Cup Man…but what he really meant with those little tidbits were actually words of encouragement shrouded as anger:

“Go Free Yourself….and skate”

“Exceptionally and Daintily – that’s how you bake the perfect soufflé”

“Do It, Awesome Friend”

“Oh My God Shut The F*** Up, I Hate You So Much” – okay, this was actually what he meant when he talked to The 80 Million Cent Man.

Holy sh*t you are a brilliant, brilliant man.  I will never make another umbrella or ECU joke again.

You’re used to seeing strange things. Hell, you ARE strange things…but these new foes are different than anything you’ve faced before. Sounds similar to your trials of the past, doesn’t it?

That’s what The Thing (CTM – dead, Day 0) thought too. He was hideously disfigured and a monster to all, but a hero none the less. He lasted a good 5 seconds against one of these foes, who ground him to dust amidst a blur of red and blue. It was a more noble death than that of []

<3

So, we got a doc and cop and a vig.

Pac, smash and myself.

Smash got a clean read on jc.

That leaves crusher and hess.

vote hess

Use your head, dummy. 

Smash stormed in today trying to get me lynced when he had a supposed innocent result on me.  He wanted to get me lynched rather than talk about the 2 only other people who supposedly aren't "clear".  That makes zero sense.

Especially since Smash prides himself on making correct townie moves... 

Use your head, dummy.

Smash stormed in today trying to get me lynced when he had a supposed innocent result on me. He wanted to get me lynched rather than talk about the 2 only other people who supposedly aren't "clear". That makes zero sense.

I'm not voting uncountered cop who has had accurate results so far. Sorry.

Use your head, dummy. 

Smash stormed in today trying to get me lynced when he had a supposed innocent result on me.  He wanted to get me lynched rather than talk about the 2 only other people who supposedly aren't "clear".  That makes zero sense.

you hammered an uncountered Doc me pressuring you was the right move and I got the info needed for town by doing so. It had to be pretty evident to scum that you are the doc at this stage so you should have just come clean early on and I would have never questioned you. Its mind boggling you cant see the reason why I pushed you. Now like an Idiot you have your vote on me when it also seems obvious there is a GF role in this game . maybe you should try to find the Godfather rather than point at me for doing my job.

The only 3 people I see as town right now are PAC Arsis and Myself nothing else is set in stone at this stage but I do think Crusher may be town based on his Name change bet with Arsis...no way Crusher makes that kind of bet. Really should not bring that type stuff into a game but he did so whats done is done.

So the only sensible lynch is one of 3 people JC Hess or Crush. I already have a town Inv. on Crush and JC which really mean nothing at this stage but I have not Inv Hess and he very well may be Scum but not the GF.

I can go with either Hess or JC . So get off your idiot box and lets get this show on the road

EDIT : I also should mention I have not Investigated Arsis since I think he vetted himself by calling and shooting JIF if he was a SK or Scum certainly he would have not called that shot and more would have died. If we Lynch Hess he (arsis) has to be my last investigation by default

I'm not voting uncountered cop who has had accurate results so far. Sorry.

Hey dude. If Smash is scum he would also have accurate reads. Yet. He could have come put with a guilty one and probably got me lynch. As of now with no counter I think we have to honor both of them. At least until everyone chimes in.

Holy crap. You have morphed into JiF right before our eyes. You got a raging boner for a fatty. Truth is I'm quite faturd.

Admit it you love the attention.  Similar to the gay thread.  Suck one dick and your hooked for life.  

Not that there's anything wrong with that.

Archived