Marvel vs. DC Mafia

AVM

Anyway time to hit the pool.  Nice talk on the audio-visual set-up.  Anyone have a clue on kitchen make-overs?  Again the wife has us out looking for new cabinets/countertops...ugh...looks like she's not putting this down easy.

Time for drinks...

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Admit it you love the attention.  Similar to the gay thread.  Suck one dick and your hooked for life.  

Not that there's anything wrong with that.

Attention is my bitch. That gay thread is awesome. Only thing better is if THE CRUSHER customs designs your kitchen. Ask nicely and I might.

I'm not voting uncountered cop who has had accurate results so far. Sorry.

I don't particularly care..  if you're town and want to swim in stupidity that's your right.

what I am telling you -- in my expert opinion -- is that we've seen 2 scum goons.  Goons have no special power or ability.  When you have a fairly vanilla scum team a mod worth his weight in salt isn't going to soup up the town with a cop, tracker, and doc.  It isn't particularly fair... or logical.

AVM is an up an comer in the mod world..  I don't think he's going to risk his fragile reputation by creating a truly unbalanced game.

So, we got a doc and cop and a vig.

Pac, smash and myself.

Smash got a clean read on jc.

That leaves crusher and hess.

vote hess

you forgot about 80 the tracker..  which in essence is another cop.. 

I can't help you unless you're willing to help yourself.

I'm watching the Grand Budapest Hotel right now, it's great! IMO

A quick google showed that's Wes Anderson?  I couldn't get through that last one with Ed Norton and Bill Murray.  The summer camp kids one..  The LF, who nagged for weeks to get it, said "I can't do it" 30 minutes in and suggested I turn it off..  I concurred.

Anyway time to hit the pool.  Nice talk on the audio-visual set-up.  Anyone have a clue on kitchen make-overs?  Again the wife has us out looking for new cabinets/countertops...ugh...looks like she's not putting this down easy.

Time for drinks...

OK fine bitch. Granite marbel tops. Easy to clean. Will get money back on resale. Solid wood cabinets with some solid wood doors and some glass doors. Solid wood is nice but the glass doors reflect the drop down or recessed lighting. Trust Crush love. That also will turn the kitchen into a impromptu bedroom. Woman love shiney sh*t. Foot pedals for the double kitchen sink with a small third tub sink with the disposal. Made out of the same granite of counter tops if your a baller. Kitchen Aid appliance probably stainless or smoked glass for resale value. Subzero Fridge if you got a drop of pride. Don't tile the floor. Do a Bruce Hardwood one shade lighter than cabinets. This will make the kitchen look bigger. Plus tile will shatter explode anything you drop. Get the grill set for your Kitchen Aid stove. Little tuff to clean but nice for Christmas time steaks when too snowy to go outside. Your welcome.

and

***LOLFFICIAL VOTE COUNT***

Smash (1): Pac

JC (1): Smash

Hess (1): Arsis

Crush (1): JC

Pac (1): Hess

Sharrow (1): AVM

Dan (1): JVoY

JVoY (1): Dan

Vic (1): Parenthood

With 6 alive, it takes 4 to lynch.

Color me shocked considering he caters to effeminate dweebs who were repeat wedgie recipients in their formative years.

yeah but as you know I'm a tremendously good looking athlete. I hung out with the retarded jock supplying the wedgies to that poor nerd whom I probably would have liked more.

OK fine bitch. Granite marbel tops. Easy to clean. Will get money back on resale. Solid wood cabinets with some solid wood doors and some glass doors. Solid wood is nice but the glass doors reflect the drop down or recessed lighting. Trust Crush love. That also will turn the kitchen into a impromptu bedroom. Woman love shiney sh*t. Foot pedals for the double kitchen sink with a small third tub sink with the disposal. Made out of the same granite of counter tops if your a baller. Kitchen Aid appliance probably stainless or smoked glass for resale value. Subzero Fridge if you got a drop of pride. Don't tile the floor. Do a Bruce Hardwood one shade lighter than cabinets. This will make the kitchen look bigger. Plus tile will shatter explode anything you drop. Get the grill set for your Kitchen Aid stove. Little tuff to clean but nice for Christmas time steaks when too snowy to go outside. Your welcome.

and

Thanks.  Agree on granite.  Right now the winner in the clubhouse...solid wood cabinets (Diamond Reflection series) from Lowe's.  We have 9 foot ceilings so we had to stack the cabinets.  Nice suggestion on using combo of wood and glass doors.  Maybe that convinces the wife to have sex in the kitchen again...lol.  Never heard of the foot pedals on the sink.  I'll have to take a look.  Already have all the appliances.  All stainless but not the high end Kitchen Aid.  We bought LG a couple of years back.  Tile already installed.  No going back now.  I grill outside year round.  We live in San Antonio.  Thanks for advice. 

Every time I look at the football forum it's a mistake. I'm just not built for it. Too much negativity just gets under my skin. It's okay if it were people's honest opinion but it comes across more like a stupid ape-like forced persona. You open a thread about Decker and they're sh*tting on the wr coach. It's unbelievable.

Every time I look at the football forum it's a mistake. I'm just not built for it. Too much negativity just gets under my skin. It's okay if it were people's honest opinion but it comes across more like a stupid ape-like forced persona. You open a thread about Decker and they're sh*tting on the wr coach. It's unbelievable.

Well....yeah. lol

They have the same type of boards as jn, just instead of green the mobile site is blue.

I even have a profile on there from 09 and I remember the password. Awesome. I might play a few games over there see how things go.

Long-suffering Jets fans cannot suffer alone.  They share misery whether you agree on their forecasts or not..  I've avoid posting in there most off season.  I mean its ok to bitch and moan in season but for fuxx sakes it's June.  Have a little hope. 

I even have a profile on there from 09 and I remember the password. Awesome. I might play a few games over there see how things go.

I play at DM as well...you'll find more games...but the problem is you'll find more games...what I mean is...too many people sign up for too many games...give minimal effort...beg out of games, try high-risk gambits because they have so many games it doesn't really matter.  On the positive, some very good intellectual player and some of the mods get very creative in the design of their games.

What is your profile name?

Archived