JN crew mafia

Leelou

People at this stage if you really think about it we have 2 choices

Either Lynch 80

or No lynch/

If we don't do one of these 2 options we run the risk of losing 3 freakin players . Its day 1 if anyone thinks they have a real case its nuts. Why Gamble ? Also Keep in mind scum would love to gamble since they take out 3 of us with little effort

Im not suggesting there are not other scenarios Im just saying the odds are not on our side.

• Replies 877
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wheel of time is the most overrated book series of all time btw. In case anyone was wondering. I just wanted to get that off my chest before I moved on. I hate that series.

Well I suppose for the iliterate it might seem like that.

I'll play along.  How does the role work?  Explain it to me like I'm a six year old.

80 shoot guy.  If bad guy, good things happen.  If good guy, he dies too.  

Rand and 80 on a team? Not like I called that day 1. I'm so good at this game it's scary. If pac is god and jif is jesus I'm the holy spirit.

And everyone else are atheists.

The fact that he's taking so long to respond is telling.

Dude... I had a music class and the World Cup is on.

Finally had some time to play and this still bothers me even if its true ... if we lynch wrong and 80 shoots wrong we have the chance of possibly killing 3 townies in one day/night cycle.

Now what would be a good idea is we vote for someone to kill, without bolding the votes then vote NO LYNCH and let 80 kill that player tonight. this way we have no chance of killing 3 innocent players. The only other viable option on day one is to Kill 80 as he suggested which is a very pro town move IMHO.

So I say UNVOTE and Vote No Lynch  80 KILLS RAND TONIGHT

and I vote for Rand to die tonight hes being a bit argumentative for a first time player rather than sitting back and evaluating player personalities and acting accordingly.

I'm not a first time player...

But this idea I like... if we don't get lizzie, then I'm up for this.

Well for one, 80 said he trapped Rand earlier which is bs. The course of events was Rand tried to speed lynch Hallia. Also the vig claim is too convenient for my liking.

Dude, I was joke voting her, and I was the first one to.  THat is not a speed lynch.

Smash is voting no lynch and JC is against it

Jorge vote stunk. Keep an eye on him to see if he is being coached

Lk seems to be pulling up on the reigns

PAC still sucks at this.

Unvot Hali vote LK

Please except this phone vote.

This is why I love you Crusher.

If Arsis really is bulletproof I'll shoot him tonight.

80's offer.

Won't you die??

Your commentary.  Notice what's missing.  Any doubt that Arsis is town.  My gut says you know Arsis is town.  Cause, you know...scum knows who is town. 

80 shoot guy.  If bad guy, good things happen.  If good guy, he dies too.  

Here you add the "if"...as if we should ignore your previous commentary.  

JC No Lynch makes no sense in a larger game but this is a 10 person game IF we lynch wrong and 80 shoots wrong then scum kills we are out 3 players right off the bat.

That leaves 7 players in the worst case scenario. Not sure how many scum would be in a 10 players game but its a safe bet its either 2 or 3 with very limited roles if its 3.

If its 2 we would have 5 town and 2 scum and the game could very well be over in the next day night phase

If its 3 and we take out 3 townies Im guessing you can consider this game over.

NO LYNCH makes sense and it will also play a part in Vetting 80 if hes telling the truth cause if he's not he will be lynched the next day . We will know this because 2 players will die tonight....If only one player dies Odds are 80 is lying like the crazy mother****er that he is.

Don't discount No Lynch in this case because this game is probably the smallest we have ever played and we cant take the chance on killing 3 townies.

Before come to that decision point I'd like more intel.  I didn't like Arsis' Ape-like claim of a BPV...without the role info...sounds like a reason to last until end game...but the bigger reason I backed off there was Rand's slip.  He's my best guess for scum.

Still missing commentary from many players...we can decide the 80 situation after they chime in...I'd prefer to lynch 80 instead of No Lynch.  

80's offer.

Your commentary.  Notice what's missing.  Any doubt that Arsis is town.  My gut says you know Arsis is town.  Cause, you know...scum knows who is town. 

Here you add the "if"...as if we should ignore your previous commentary.  

No I don't know if he's town, but when he offers to kill someone who he thinks he's town, he would die if that really is his role.  So instead of saying, if you are town, won't you die? I just said, won't you die? Honestly, not that much of a difference.

Do you have any meta on this guy...is he not the guy that gets over-anxious as mafia on Day 1 and outs himself?

Hey, hey ,hey I revealed myself near the end OK?

Do you have any meta on this guy...is he not the guy that gets over-anxious as mafia on Day 1 and outs himself?

Long long ago someone asked if he was scum and he said yes (as scum)

He's come a long way since then!

Got a big old PAFO from Leelou, but have reason to believe no matter what happens, if I hit town I die.

Still thinking Arsis is my best shot. If I die it'll vet him as bulletproof town and uber important.

Run a simple dumbass like myself through the mechanics of your trap that bagged Rand....

I'd like a couple answers if you could:

What were the mechanic of the trap that caught Rand- what was your trap plan and what did he do that was a scumtell?

--After Rand explained his Hallia vote, what exactly did you like in the explanation that caused you to back off?

As vig, why would you want to shoot Arsis if you think Arsis is possibly bulletproof town? Why wouldn't you want the cop to investigate him?

--How is shooting him and exposing him going to help town (as arsis would be a sitting duck after)?

---Also, if shooting a Townie is a deal where you kill yourself if you're wrong, why take the shot now?

:D Thanks huggy bear!

Got a big old PAFO from Leelou, but have reason to believe no matter what happens, if I hit town I die.

Still thinking Arsis is my best shot. If I die it'll vet him as bulletproof town and uber important.

You'll waste my vest to vet me? Makes no sense but I can't control you.

Before come to that decision point I'd like more intel.  I didn't like Arsis' Ape-like claim of a BPV...without the role info...sounds like a reason to last until end game...but the bigger reason I backed off there was Rand's slip.  He's my best guess for scum.

Still missing commentary from many players...we can decide the 80 situation after they chime in...I'd prefer to lynch 80 instead of No Lynch.  

If you prefer 80 Im ok with that because it keeps us from killing 3 people since he does not have a choice and he must shoot someone tonight as his role reveal stated. Scum can easily manipulate his kill if we vote no lynch so 80 may be the only way to go. I still think Rand is scum but like I've always said I'm not a big fan of day 1, day 1 sucks but in such a small game not much of a choice but to get involved. We need more people to get involved here.

Unvote No Lynch

Vote 80

Sorry but a forced shot is going to lead to a dead townie.... I can still go with my no lynch suggestion if it gets traction but The scenarios with 80 don't bide well for town IMHO 80 said to lynch him and I think it makes sense BUT I would like 80 to Hammer himself if he gets to L-1 just in case he's some type of bomb.

You Ok with that 80 ?

Jorge is on my radar because his votes stink. Hallia and then Arsis, neither with explanations is just parroting Rand.

What's good brother? You want an explanation from me about what exactly ? About why I think 80 and rand are together? I'm the first to say it so I'm not parroting.

Smash bold your unvote

Nope not really.  Unless we have some sort of protective role, he'll die the next day so we'll have one clear for one day.  Is that worth it for (if you are town for all the nitpickers out there) you to die to get a clear for 1 day, in addition to most likely another town from the scum kill?  I think its better to sacrifice the clear for a day, and kill who you think is scummy.  If you think Arsis is scummy, then go ahead, but shoot who you think is scum.

Smash bold your unvote

Nope not really. Unless we have some sort of protective role, he'll die the next day so we'll have one clear for one day. Is that worth it for (if you are town for all the nitpickers out there) you to die to get a clear for 1 day, in addition to most likely another town from the scum kill? I think its better to sacrifice the clear for a day, and kill who you think is scummy. If you think Arsis is scummy, then go ahead, but shoot who you think is scum.

Damn, I like this post. You're either towm or that's the best bus I've ever seen.

Smash bold your unvote

Nope not really. Unless we have some sort of protective role, he'll die the next day so we'll have one clear for one day. Is that worth it for (if you are town for all the nitpickers out there) you to die to get a clear for 1 day, in addition to most likely another town from the scum kill? I think its better to sacrifice the clear for a day, and kill who you think is scummy. If you think Arsis is scummy, then go ahead, but shoot who you think is scum.

Damn kid, you scum?

Archived