well, on the bright side

ylekram

He was missing WR's 10 yards away by 10+ feet.  

The kids a mess.  I too thought he was progressing...but he's not.  He sucks something awful. 

I can't argue that. He really did pretty bad yesterday. 

But after these past few games, I really believe he doesn't belong in a ground and pound system. I don't think he'll ever be a mistake-free quarterback, but I still truly believe if he throws the ball maybe 50 times a game, with actual weapons, it'll be his optimal performance. And yeah I realize probably every quarterback in the league can be good with weapons, but I just believe that's the only way he'll develop. I don't think he'll improve any more in this system.

I can't argue that. He really did pretty bad yesterday. 

But after these past few games, I really believe he doesn't belong in a ground and pound system. I don't think he'll ever be a mistake-free quarterback, but I still truly believe if he throws the ball maybe 50 times a game, with actual weapons, it'll be his optimal performance. And yeah I realize probably every quarterback in the league can be good with weapons, but I just believe that's the only way he'll develop. I don't think he'll improve any more in this system.

50 times! By how many do you want him to break the turnover record? ;)

Archived