9 reasons why jets fans are the worst

JOJOTOWNSELL

You're the number one reason I hate Jets fans. 

You're the number one reason why several long time posters dont post here anymore. I can be honest when I tell you that nobody really cares what you think, no matter how much you beat your chest and post jerk off emoticons  :)

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You're the number one reason why several long time posters dont post here anymore. I can be honest when I tell you that nobody really cares what you think, no matter how much you beat your chest and post jerk off emoticons  :)

rh0hva.jpg

Klecko on the left and Jif on the right. jif if youre gonna go homo are you really gonna fudge pack that slob?

lol direct shot!

HAHAHA! I should post some screen shots from the now defunct JI Mod forum of you whining and crying about every poster under the sun :rl:

Lets see how thick your skin is

That was almost a decade ago. 

That sh*t doesn't bother me anymore.

Look, I have no idea what I did to offend you. You seem to forget the role you played in me doing what I did when I left JI because I guess some of your friends don't like me and that's cool. I really don't care if you like me anymore or not. 

Don't take everything so personally, dude. 

The two biggest whiners on JN started a mutual masturbation society. I'm so happy I played some small role in bringing you two together. 

That sh*t doesn't bother me anymore.

Look, I have no idea what I did to offend you

:rl:

You mad bro?

I know, only their ideas matter. never attack the post, always attack the poster. then when they get it thrown back up their ass they cry.

people getting personal to deflect from their own inadequacies is a surer bet than tomorrow's sunrise

people getting personal to deflect from their own inadequacies is a surer bet than tomorrow's sunrise

Yep, and now that they cant defend Rex theyre taking their anger out at me. all you have to do is go back in the thread and see who attacks the poster first lol. then when I reply in kind they cry. if youre gonna dish it out at least be able to take it.

Yep, and now that they cant defend Rex theyre taking their anger out at me. all you have to do is go back in the thread and see who attacks the poster first lol. then when I reply in kind they cry. if youre gonna dish it out at least be able to take it.

:1cry:  what a cry baby

:bwahaharoll:

Go back and read the thread. 

I took the mildest of shots at you based on what you posted that was very much in keeping with the theme of the thread and you got all butthurt and attacked me. 

Look in the mirror.

I can't believe how puny JiF is. For a guy that talks that much sh*t, you'd think he would at least mix in some free weights with his jazzercise.

That was before I started taking HGH and hitting the gym hard.  I've reshaped my body.  Tan, toned and sexy. 

just klecko, no one cares about the sycophants. you don't rate

BP loves him some Klacko.  He's like the little boy in grade school who picks on the little girl but deep down inside, he really <3's him. 

Archived