Rex will not lead the Monsters of The Midway

NJ

Most sought after coach..who was passed over by the team that employed him for a special teams coach...do we really have to revisit this now? I'm about to get permantly banned from Home Depot

Maybe you were 10 back them but at the time he was a hot commodity just as Quinn and Bowles today.  At the time when he took the Jets offer; the Falcons were about to offer him the hc job.  He took the Jets cause he said he wanted to start his hc career at the same place his father started his. 

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Maybe you were 10 back them but at the time he was a hot commodity just as Quinn and Bowles today. At the time when he took the Jets offer; the Falcons were about to offer him the hc job. He took the Jets cause he said he wanted to start his hc career at the same place his father started his.

Not even remotely how it went down but if that makes you feel good go ahead and believe it...I'm 43 by the way.

If it happens, it will probably the worst thing that happened to Atlanta since William Tecumseh Sherman showed up.

Of course, Atlanta fans may not notice since they barely follow professional sports of any kind.

vaughn mcclure retweeted

DavidHaugh David Haugh

Inexplicably, Rex off Bears' list. RT@RapSheet When Rex Ryan is asked who his OC will be, 1 of his strongest pitches includes Marc Trestman.

28 minutes ago

That is hilarious and typical clueless Rex.

Schefter: Bills are bringing back former Jets HC Rex Ryan for a second interview tonight in Florida, per league sources.

Rex is smart to take the interview, demonstrate that he's in demand. But he'd be dumb to take the job if it's offered. Terrible fit.

Rex is smart to take the interview, demonstrate that he's in demand. But he'd be dumb to take the job if it's offered. Terrible fit.

That town would love him, though. Trestman might eke something out of Manuel. I'm sure this is just a move to force Blank's hand, but it'd make for a bunch of fun games the next few years. As far as fit goes, he'd be going to an Atlanta team where the front office doesn't want him. It'd be dysfunctional from Day One.

Rex is dumb enough to take it .. but yeah.., basically the same job but in a worse locale

Wait for it...

you said the front office doesn't want him.. that is a very different thing then they prefer someone else. I liked my last gf just fine, doesn't mean I wouldn't have preferred to be dating Kate upton

you said the front office doesn't want him.. that is a very different thing then they prefer someone else. I liked my last gf just fine, doesn't mean I wouldn't have preferred to be dating Kate upton

The Atlanta job is slightly more appealing than the Let-CTM-Wheeze-Into-My-Face-And-Cry-During-Sex job.

Archived