Lethal Weapon Mafia Game - SCUM WINS

Gone

I haven't seen anything scummy from any of you yet. I'll let you know when I do. 

Nothing to see here.  No commitment. 

I like this. She does seem cavalier and much more daring than I'm used to seeing her. 

Vote Hallia

Halia daring? Not even sure what that means

More daring? Uh...O.o?

Also, yes I've played several games here.  What happens to me nearly EVERY game here.  I get lynched very very early, because I don't really have any idea on how to read you guys.  I am to this day still unsure which jokes/banter is off topic, and which is analyzed for games.

If you want to lynch me go ahead, I'm only VT anyways.

Even halia thought it was odd

More daring to describe you sounds like crap. You were doing the best you could to make that list sounds like an opinion.  Sounded like background noise.

The list of people I could lynch is fluid.  

Did not like the description.  Did not like Halia's list either. 

Lilly is always scummy day 1.  her describing Halia play as more daring caught my attention.  Not feeling Smash scummy.  Agree Jrak is not helpful but cna;t help but feel my intitial feeling on him is money.  He has been hiding.  

I always think Lilly is scummy day 1.  but it gets better.  Stay tuned.

Unvote Hally vote Nolder who is now at L-2

Smash.  Has a big mouth

I don't like Nolder's claimed policy of lynching vanilla townies, or people who claim vanilla. I would vote him, but I want to allow him to claim first.

Lilly hedging her votes, zero commiting

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Crush, I have to say I don't think much of your case. It seems that you are trying to trump something up, maybe to start a train on someone other than yourself. Yes, I did policy vote Nolder, but the rest of that is pure crap. 

Vote Crusher

Crush, I have to say I don't think much of your case. It seems that you are trying to trump something up, maybe to start a train on someone other than yourself. Yes, I did policy vote Nolder, but the rest of that is pure crap. 

Vote Crusher

nice omgus vote.  You have done nothing but coast and agree with people.  The only comment you made on your own was that nonsense about halia taking chances.  Talk about trumped up?  Child please. 

0 scum hunting.  Your coasting scum.  Book it. 

Vote Count

Crusher(2): CTM, JC

JiF(1): Arsis

Lily(1): Crusher

Not voting(3): Lily, Hallia, JiF

With 7 alive, it takes 5 to lynch.

Deadline: Thursday 9 PM, GMT  

With 7 alive, wouldn't that be 4 to lynch? 

Unvote until this is answered. I don't believe Crush has claimed. 

Crusher, darling, you know perfectly well that I don't ramp up until after day 2. But you keep going. This is quite entertaining. 

Lilly Darling?

Lethal Weapon Mafia Game - D3

It's day 3 honey and you have not done a thing.  So nice try.  You don't even know what day it is.  LOL

Crusher or Lily for me today.  Pretty sure Crush started the Nolder Wednesday movement or at least an early supporter...Lily jumped on late there as well...pushed him to L-1 then quickly backed off...

I started it to see what people would do.  Go back and look.  I was scum hunting.  I will vote myself if you go find one time Lilly scum hunbted.  Just one dude.  nothing.  Go read it.  i did it to see peoples reactions.

You dumbass. I was one of the first. Backed off later because I was eyeing people reactions. I basically started it. Look I will find it.

you haven't seen your toes in years.. you ain't finding sh*te porkette

You talking about these two crappy post? A Flurry? They give you a warm fuzzy on Nolder?  Me thinks you are full of crap. 

Scum easing to the game.

unvtoe vote Krak

I was one of the first to call him out.  I bascially caught him.  but go ahead and vote me because I must be scum.  Dumb hippy.

Dude that thing is too filthy even for me to eat it and I stop for roadkill. So filthy. So dirty. So unkept. Hey I might have discovered the secret to weight loss. CTM's filthy dirty hippie cock.

eat it you fat jif bitch

So, did you claim yet, Big guy? Cause I really want to vote you again (or not, depending on how the claiming goes.) 

No.  Claiming is not going to help anything.  If people cannot see I have been scum hunting and basically nailed Krak day 1.  Then you deserve to get what you get.  

No. Claiming is not going to help anything. If people cannot see I have been scum hunting and basically nailed Krak day 1. Then you deserve to get what you get.

you haven't nailed anyone in 20 years you fat sob

Archived