Lethal Weapon Mafia Game - SCUM WINS

Gone

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good game JC... tip my cap to you on putting the third vote down on day 1 for Krak, that was the one that sealed it as it effectively moved momentum from Lily to Krak. You fooled me

Not intntionally, just frustrated he didn't post more and thought...why delay the inevitable?

I think town would've won if day 1 we did the smart thing and lynched Tom, he created to much confusion and allowed scum to manipulate him too easily

this post would've been much more funz if TomApe responded to it

I don't think I've used that word once outside the meathead thread I started.

He was allowed to... encourage... you guys to say those words lol

Pretty sure he listed all the meat he was gonna eat so you'd say something. And posed the question of who would save them all to prompt JiF to swoop in Batman style. Hehe.

To be honest I dont have the greatest handle on balance quite yet so I always make a point of conferring with experienced players. Like DPR. This time everyone was so busy that I had to ask Verbal lol

Balance seemed to work great.  Scum came from behind and won, with 3 left on the final day.  

It's all Tom's fault, of course.

I don't have a problem with Arabic, really. Was just wondering since it was kind of random. 

And the school teaching thing... more that Arabic is one of the languages used here in Israel so I guess it makes sense to teach it. But I never really took to it like I did with English. 

I told him we're all blaming him for losing the game and he chuckled.

well good for him, that is Ape's biggest trait, his insistence that he can't be baited, doesn't really care, and is above all of this... in the very same 2-3 paragraph post in which he was defending his poor play. Heck if that jackass reads this post, I'll get 2 paragraphs out him trying to prove that he really doesn't care that I say this about him. It's funny as hell

well good for him, that is Ape's biggest trait, his insistence that he can't be baited, doesn't really care, and is above all of this... in the very same 2-3 paragraph post in which he was defending his poor play. Heck if that jackass reads this post, I'll get 2 paragraphs out him trying to prove that he really doesn't care that I say this about him. It's funny as hell

Ape is the easiest person to troll in the world but acts like he's not. Then when he says something stupid and you call him on it, he's was trolling you eventhough he was dead serious.

You guys realize his whole shtick is based upon being the center of attention, which means you're just playing to his tune right now.  Enjoy that tidbit of knowledge.  ;-)

The more you know.

it's not shtick you androgynous waif 

Archived