Lethal Weapon Mafia Game - SCUM WINS

Gone

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Leo Getz: They **** you with cell phones. That's what it is. They're ****in' you with the cell phone. They love it when you get cut off. Y'know why, huh? You know why? 'Cause when you call back - -which they know you're gonna do. - -they charge you for that ****in' first minute again at that high rate...

[Leo trails off as he's strangled with a telephone chord, finally shutting the **** up. Jesus ******* christ!]

80, Leo Getz, Vanilla Townie has been lynched.

It is Night.

Deadline: Tuesday, 9 PM, GMT

Leo Getz: They **** you with cell phones. That's what it is. They're ****in' you with the cell phone. They love it when you get cut off. Y'know why, huh? You know why? 'Cause when you call back - -which they know you're gonna do. - -they charge you for that ****in' first minute again at that high rate...

[Leo trails off as he's strangled with a telephone chord, finally shutting the **** up. Jesus ******* christ!]

80, Leo Getz, Vanilla Townie has been lynched.

It is Night.

Deadline: Tuesday, 9 PM, GMT

lmao... 80 u goof

Know what it means if you speed lynch like this? The smart or clear townies die faster. You are throwing away a lead when you do stuff like that.

troo. if you die tonight we are screwed..

I'd rather give scum 2 converts then lose u

Lily wasn't on the Krak train. I'm a vig. I shot Smash.

Lying is anti-town regardless of alignment

We see a lot of 1 shot vigs here. 

I figured this was the worst we would see.  Meaning thought he at least was a one shot vig.

The hell is wrong with all of you

Hard to play when people say stuff that is not true. 

Archived