Ya' think Bevell is missing Percy and Golden right now?

32EBoozer

I'm concerned this is going to be a low scoring game and the Pats pull it out.  The Seahawks have no receivers.  Kearse is a nice home run hitter but Revis should be able to take him away.

We need Lynch to play like a god again.

Russell Wilson is the X Factor. While the Pats play a disciplined scheme they will have to play some zone & use the LB Collins to spy Wilson.

Pats aren't good in zone, other than Collins they lack any speed on defense, that's why the Ravens went up & down the field in Gillette.

The Ravens downfall was their secondary, just a few notches better than the Jets.

The Seahawks secondary is like night & day compared to anything the Pats faced in the AFC.

Bruce Irvin is the other key. Basically if you want to compare teams defensively, the NY Jets gave the Pats fits in both games losing by just 3 total points.

Now replace Pace with Irvin. Get where I'm going here? Now replace our sh*tshow of a secondary with Sherman, Maxwell, Chancellor & Earl Thomas!

Patriots will earn every 1st down in this game & the Hawks will have some defensive victories where they change field position.

Seattle also uses their starters on special teams elevating that group to elite status.

The Patriots weakness is on the edges. While Chandler Jones is a good pass rusher he's average vs the run. And while Ninkovich is an incredibly smart disciplined LB, Wilsons speed & quickness nullify that. Ninkovich might be in great position but Wilson makes plays that are completely unorthodox.

With Collins having to "face" Wilson & not be able to turn & run with a TE I see Seattle making some huge plays in the middle of the field over the top of the LBs. I also see them blocking Chandler Jones to the inside running some misdirection plays where Wilson gets the edge & does some major damage.

If you look back at our 1st game vs the Pats, they are not great tacklers when you get to the 2nd level.

It's gonna be a GREAT GAME I believe the Seahawks are the only team in the NFC that could take them down.

Greenbays secondary was too weak.

Russell Wilson is the X Factor. While the Pats play a disciplined scheme they will have to play some zone & use the LB Collins to spy Wilson.

Pats aren't good in zone, other than Collins they lack any speed on defense, that's why the Ravens went up & down the field in Gillette.

The Ravens downfall was their secondary, just a few notches better than the Jets.

The Seahawks secondary is like night & day compared to anything the Pats faced in the AFC.

Bruce Irvin is the other key. Basically if you want to compare teams defensively, the NY Jets gave the Pats fits in both games losing by just 3 total points.

Now replace Pace with Irvin. Get where I'm going here? Now replace our sh*tshow of a secondary with Sherman, Maxwell, Chancellor & Earl Thomas!

Patriots will earn every 1st down in this game & the Hawks will have some defensive victories where they change field position.

Seattle also uses their starters on special teams elevating that group to elite status.

The Patriots weakness is on the edges. While Chandler Jones is a good pass rusher he's average vs the run. And while Ninkovich is an incredibly smart disciplined LB, Wilsons speed & quickness nullify that. Ninkovich might be in great position but Wilson makes plays that are completely unorthodox.

With Collins having to "face" Wilson & not be able to turn & run with a TE I see Seattle making some huge plays in the middle of the field over the top of the LBs. I also see them blocking Chandler Jones to the inside running some misdirection plays where Wilson gets the edge & does some major damage.

If you look back at our 1st game vs the Pats, they are not great tacklers when you get to the 2nd level.

It's gonna be a GREAT GAME I believe the Seahawks are the only team in the NFC that could take them down.

And you forgot - swap Rex for Carroll. 

I'm hoping it's a great game and I'll be rooting for the Hawks.  Not just because I dislike the Patriots but I actually really like the Seahawks and Marshawn Lynch. 

That said it ain't looking good.  If Sherman doesn't play tommorow or the elbow severly limits him it's going to be a sh*t show.

the Pats will have 9 in the box for that very purpose. Yards will be tough to come by. Wilson will need a 18-25/ 220 / 1 TD/ ZERO T.O. 80 yards rushing for the Hawks to win. Lynch will need a 25/ 120 yd. 2/TD  type game to

to go along with Wilson's game to get the "W"

Hawks need >27 pts to win...IMHO

Archived