The new Regime

Jetster

I just got done watching both Macaggnon & Bowles interviews from the Combine.

Holy Sh*t!

Based on just these videos I think it's the 1st time this organization has ever had people this prepared to run this team!

Seriously, go back & listen to Tannenbaum & his rampant babbling about nothing. How about Rex & his asinine press conferences dressed with wigs & talking with back to media.

BUFFOONS!

OMG, I think Woody hired to actual professional football people! These guys take football seriously! Bowles exudes calm confidence & you can just tell this dude won't accept incompetence.

Love how he said "I don't really know Geno", then he talks about "whoever plays QB you have to protect the ball".

Training camp in 2015 will be a TRUE competition. How about when Bowles says, "it's not just about the a Patriots, you can't beat the Patriots & lose to every other team".

The rubber hits the road this year, Bowles will filter out the guys on this team that want to work hard, be Jets, and learn from the coaching staff. In the quietest way possible these 2 guys just let everyone know they are officially on notice.

Something tells me Bowles is one of those quiet coaches who doesn't throw sh*t around like Rex but is always in the game, stays calm but can communicate with his players through his demeanor.

The type of coach where guys try to avoid coming off the field after f*cking up, lol.

Take a seat over there on the bench son.

I just got done watching both Macaggnon & Bowles interviews from the Combine.

Holy Sh*t!

Based on just these videos I think it's the 1st time this organization has ever had people this prepared to run this team!

Seriously, go back & listen to Tannenbaum & his rampant babbling about nothing. How about Rex & his asinine press conferences dressed with wigs & talking with back to media.

BUFFOONS!

OMG, I think Woody hired to actual professional football people! These guys take football seriously! Bowles exudes calm confidence & you can just tell this dude won't accept incompetence.

Love how he said "I don't really know Geno", then he talks about "whoever plays QB you have to protect the ball".

Training camp in 2015 will be a TRUE competition. How about when Bowles says, "it's not just about the a Patriots, you can't beat the Patriots & lose to every other team".

The rubber hits the road this year, Bowles will filter out the guys on this team that want to work hard, be Jets, and learn from the coaching staff. In the quietest way possible these 2 guys just let everyone know they are officially on notice.

Something tells me Bowles is one of those quiet coaches who doesn't throw sh*t around like Rex but is always in the game, stays calm but can communicate with his players through his demeanor.

The type of coach where guys try to avoid coming off the field after f*cking up, lol.

Take a seat over there on the bench son.

Bowles looks like he could kick your ass.  Rex would probably just talk you to death.

it's much more fun to build them up to unrealistic expectations now, makes tearing them down later easier

Come on.  Could this be a new low for Jets fans?  When expectations of competency are somehow viewed as unrealistic expectations, then you know you have a damaged fan base.  

That's how bad it was under Herm/Mangini/Rex/Bradway/Tannenbaum/Idzik.  We have been so conditioned to incompetent management that any expectation of minimal competency has become unrealistic.  

Come on.  Could this be a new low for Jets fans?  When expectations of competency are somehow viewed as unrealistic expectations, then you know you have a damaged fan base.  

That's how bad it was under Herm/Mangini/Rex/Bradway/Tannenbaum/Idzik.  We have been so conditioned to incompetent management that any expectation of minimal competency has become unrealistic.

Most Jet fans are the most miserable bastards you could ever meet. Worse than listening to Francessa or any other Jet hater.

I've sometimes questioned whether some of these posters are Pats fan trolls posing as Jet fans.

Archived