Brand Icons Mafia - Mafia Win!

Nolder

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

CTM is a good lynch.  My vote on Crusher early with no explanation was a total trap that CTM fell for. His play since has been surface level at best.  DCL 4life! 

wtf are you talking about, didn't i vote him first?

trap.. lol

The fact that you didn't seem to want to secure a lynch. Even if he is town and flips, we would get information to go into D2 with. We basically just wasted a whole day. 

What do you expect when only 5 or so people are playing?  I explained myself.  The lynch had very little info because half of you guys been on him and the other hand of his lynch could hide behind the lynch before deadline excuse. Zero accountablility and very little info if any.  Arsis wasn;t even around to claim.  Could be a town power role.  No penalty of modkill for no lynch.  I made the right move for town period!!! 

What do you expect when only 5 or so people are playing?  I explained myself.  The lynch had very little info because half of you guys been on him and the other hand of his lynch could hide behind the lynch before deadline excuse. Zero accountablility and very little info if any.  Arsis wasn;t even around to claim.  Could be a town power role.  No penalty of modkill for no lynch.  I made the right move for town period!!! 

^ super townie

fat salbert

My God this is awful. People don't play on the weekend and you expect him in here at what 6am like you?

Does not change the fact he came in after doing little else to make an easy vote with built in excuse.   Just an observation related to the game.  You the idiot that wrote a thread about it.  Man you are such a buffoon. 

me thinks crusher is hangry...

soo.. anyone know why Pokemon stays up till 7am? is he a vampire?

Truth^^

Getting ready to destroy my 1st lunch any minute now.  Mrs Crusher was away this weekend so I ordered a gyro, greek salad (actually comes with it but I act like I want it). stuffed grape leaves and a diet coke to cancel out the unwanted calories. 

me thinks crusher is hangry...

soo.. anyone know why Pokemon stays up till 7am? is he a vampire?

I'm still up actually.

I had to boil some chicken for dinner so I'm waiting for it to cool.

I hope for the love of God you are making soup.  Can't think of any other reason to boil chicken.

Yes for chicken soup.

Sometimes for enchiladas but this is for soup.

Normally I just cook chicken on the BBQ.

the thing that botehrs me was that is was completely unneccesary

it was deadline and going to no lynch, so why make a point to actually change vote when no impact.

Crusher is keen on seeming uber towny.. think crusher should be put on a spit with an apple in his mouth and be dinner tomorrow

What exactly were you expecting your vote on verbal to do when you decided to make yourself his second vote

What exactly were you expecting your vote on verbal to do when you decided to make yourself his second vote

I was pretty clearly hoping to start a train to blind lynch him. There was 45 minutes to go and people should've been checking in cause the deadline was announced. Crushers vote was made 1 minute AFTER deadline

The fact that we didn't hear from Smash, Verbal or hardly JiF Leelou & 80 is a bad look on them and also the mod

the deadline was inane, but it's nolder so what do you expect. The fact that nobody was hear is a huge FOS because scum could just coast to a no lynch, little did they know they'd be riding crusher to it

The fact that we didn't hear from Smash, Verbal or hardly JiF Leelou & 80 is a bad look on them and also the mod

I'm sorry I wasnt up all night to make a vote at 6am.

******* tardville over here.  Who the **** does that?  6am on a Monday.  With the time change, mind you.  ******* Noldperp

the deadline was inane, but it's nolder so what do you expect. The fact that nobody was hear is a huge FOS because scum could just coast to a no lynch, little did they know they'd be riding crusher to it

I'm finding it a little hard to completely believe that you expected to get a full 6 vote lynch in 45 min at 8am Monday morning.

For scum, I guess you'll take me out tonight but whatever

No.  Arsis was an easy day 1 lynch.  Useless train because everyone had a built in excuse.  He may be scum but I really don;t think so.  He did not reveal.  So he could have a power role.  Why is that hard to understand?  If I was scum I would never kill you.  Because you fill the thread with nonsense and confuse the hell out of everything.  You are a scum asset regardless of your alignment.  You just don;t listen.

I'm finding it a little hard to completely believe that you expected to get a full 6 vote lynch in 45 min at 8am Monday morning.

you understand what the word try means, yes?

And i was here to move to vote leader if need be (as evidenced by you know, actually putting arsis at l-1)

you understand what the word try means, yes?

And i was here to move to vote leader if need be (as evidenced by you know, actually putting arsis at l-1)

Lizzie does not understand anything said to him.  He is like a dog.  You say, "LIzzie I am going to try."  He hears, "Lizzie, blah, blah, blah, blah."

There are merits to no lynch if you're convinced the leading train is a townie. I just think Crusher is wrong here specifically about Arsis. But I can sort of see why he would abstain.

Basically, if Crusher is scum and Arsis is town, he would have consolidated with ease for a mislynch. If Crusher and Arsis are scummates, I really don't see Crusher doing what he did. He would have been better served hammering and bussing to get some credit, vs putting himself at evidence and getting crap for not doing it. I think he's coming off sincere motives wise. 

There are merits to no lynch if you're convinced the leading train is a townie. I just think Crusher is wrong here specifically about Arsis. But I can sort of see why he would abstain.

Basically, if Crusher is scum and Arsis is town, he would have consolidated with ease for a mislynch. If Crusher and Arsis are scummates, I really don't see Crusher doing what he did. He would have been better served hammering and bussing to get some credit, vs putting himself at evidence and getting crap for not doing it. I think he's coming off sincere motives wise. 

i don't buy that for a second, if crusher is scum and arsis town, he'd have been too afraid to hammer

he's basically a big fat anxiety ridden fat chicken when scum

Archived