Brand Icons Mafia - Mafia Win!

Nolder

Crusher, I said earlier that I'm trying to get more involved earlier. Clearly, there's a reason I was hiding in the shadows early in games - I'm not good at jumping in. But I'll never get better at mafia if I don't try, right? 

As for jumping on the Arsis thing, it's the only thing really going on at this point. Or the only thing that caught my eye, anyway. 

Crusher is right about his actions as town and scum, although he could be faking it. Usually, I'm suspicious of people when they share their own meta. In this case, I'm inclined to believe that he's sincere. 

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Crusher, I said earlier that I'm trying to get more involved earlier. Clearly, there's a reason I was hiding in the shadows early in games - I'm not good at jumping in. But I'll never get better at mafia if I don't try, right? 

As for jumping on the Arsis thing, it's the only thing really going on at this point. Or the only thing that caught my eye, anyway. 

Crusher is right about his actions as town and scum, although he could be faking it. Usually, I'm suspicious of people when they share their own meta. In this case, I'm inclined to believe that he's sincere. 

You did.  It's just feels weird baby.  Not good or bad baby just weird.  

Your two sincere reads this game are a page 1 joke vote and a bona fide retard. I want double vote power in the worst way right now.

I just drank a bott;le of whiskley with the dude next door wife had a baby.  Nice when you buy somebody some booze for a congratulations and they party it old school with you.  His wiofe come home with baby tomorrow.  I told him drink like its your last night.  Cause it is.  bwahahahaha "SPERMKILLS"
LL

You should no talk man you have 5. What's the definition of insanity?

Nobabies.  My youngest is 13.  She cooks, cleans and tells me jokes.  We play b-ball in the yard, we go fishing, disc golf and I'm teaching her how to play poker.  She cleans, feeds and amuses herself.  Babies are the killer.  My kids are 13....25.  Fun as hell at this point.  babies, poopiess, sleeplessness, diarhea that creeps up the back of the onsie like its coming out of its ears.   

Nobabies. My youngest is 13. She cooks, cleans and tells me jokes. We play b-ball in the yard, we go fishing, disc golf and I'm teaching her how to play poker. She cleans, feeds and amuses herself. Babies are the killer. My kids are 13....25. Fun as hell at this point. babies, poopiess, sleeplessness, diarhea that creeps up the back of the onsie like its coming out of its ears.

Haha the diaper blow out is brutal just brutal

He is cute as hell tho

Votecount

Smash - Jif (1)

Lizzie - AVM (1)

Jif -  80 (1)

Nyn - Lizzie (1)

Leelou - Smash (1)

Lily - Leelou (1)

Crusher - CTM, Arsis (2)

Arsis - Verbal, Nyn, Lily (3)

With 12 alive it takes 7 to lynch.

DEADLINE: MONDAY, 6AM PST

Paging Nolder

Is Nolder even keeping count anymore? I imagine he's blowing lines off pikachus ass right about now.

Holy sh*t calm the **** down.

It's not near deadline, no one is near being lynched, the last post count was only a couple pages ago not like it's buried under a mountain of posts.

After re-read, I am good with crusher vote.  Totally meta, but never seen him act like this.

Also, he's offering defenses of numerous people... Verb, Jif, Smash.. Trying to appear too towny

90% of it is my transcribed internal thought process

Btw saw you lurking yesterday

yes, i was out to eat with a friend, saw how busy the thread was and said I don't have time to read this right now.

He's going to curse at you and say nasty things now

No.  He has clearly stated it was do to my Meta of being too townie.  He has never seen me too townie before.  he has never seen me do this in all the games he played.  Hard to argue that.  I have never been too townie in a game before I admit that.  Now the fact I am townie might have little something to do with it. But hey.  

I get pissed when idiots try to turn my own words against me.  Other than that no problem with votes on me.  I am the post leader.  Bunch of lazy people playing.  Vote the shiny object.

Archived