Brand Icons Mafia - Mafia Win!

Nolder

Why do people do this? Why not actually quote or repeat the question?

I'm here but I don't know your question off the top of my head so I'm going to guess what it is and say 8"x6" but I only last two pumps.

Check your notifications. I asked you to explain why you think Crushers words are not following his actions.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Check your notifications. I asked you to explain why you think Crushers words are not following his actions.

Because I'm retarded? I read his posts and what he is saying doesn't really match his tone. On one side he's saying I'm a sensitive twat who is an idiot and blah blah blah and also my suspicion is wrong. On the other hand he's being pretty over the top and overblown about suspicion early on from one person who is admittedly bad at the game. I think he went for funny missed and is stuck pretending to be an ass. He has twice as many posts as me about it and they're all cranked up to 11. If I'm wrong then how about he moves on and tries to find scum... Oh wait... He's not doing that because he wants to stall and distract people from scum hunting. 

Because I'm retarded? I read his posts and what he is saying doesn't really match his tone. On one side he's saying I'm a sensitive twat who is an idiot and blah blah blah and also my suspicion is wrong. On the other hand he's being pretty over the top and overblown about suspicion early on from one person who is admittedly bad at the game. I think he went for funny missed and is stuck pretending to be an ass. He has twice as many posts as me about it and they're all cranked up to 11. If I'm wrong then how about he moves on and tries to find scum... Oh wait... He's not doing that because he wants to stall and distract people from scum hunting.

I'll accept it

You do realize Im no longer voting you?  So. Yes. I moved on. 

Wut?

I'll accept it

Of course you would.  LOL

What are you even talking about? Crusher didn't catch any heat from Arsis because Arsis' rationale is without. One could argue you're defending Arsis right now. How is that any different??  I'm really not following you right now.

Your game-related content has been entirely focused at discrediting Arsis' argument against Crusher - so yeah, Crusher is by definition catching heat and has been responding heavily. I don't totally know what game you say you're watching right now

It's different because I never said that you were defending Crusher - go back and check - so interesting choice of words. I said you & Lily's involvement and interest in dissecting Arsis for placing a random D1 vote, and trying to frame it as any different from anyone else's meaningless D1 vote, is really interesting.

Votecount

Smash - Jif (1)

Lizzie - AVM (1)

Jif -  80 (1)

Leelou - Smash (1)

Lily - Leelou (1)

Crusher - CTM, Arsis (2)

Arsis - Verbal, Nyn, Lily (3)

With 12 alive it takes 7 to lynch.

DEADLINE: MONDAY, 6AM PST

So do you think Arsis is scum, or just gone retard on D1?

Good question.  Not sure with him.  he is a very sensitive little TWAT.  So he tends to get pissy and PMS-E when you poke at him.  Last time he did this at DM he ended up being town.  He is Null to twat for me.   Lilly and NYn have both done things that I could look into.  I will when I get home.  Leaving work now.  Be on some time later.

Just a note: the rules have been amended.

Editing is now allowed.

Actually it always was I just never specified and thought that I should since it was overlooked.

This wasn't done because I saw anyone edit a post or because any inquiries were made. I noticed my own oversight and fixed it.

So from this point on you can edit your posts now if you want to.

Your game-related content has been entirely focused at discrediting Arsis' argument against Crusher - so yeah, Crusher is by definition catching heat and has been responding heavily. I don't totally know what game you say you're watching right now

It's different because I never said that you were defending Crusher - go back and check - so interesting choice of words. I said you & Lily's involvement and interest in dissecting Arsis for placing a random D1 vote, and trying to frame it as any different from anyone else's meaningless D1 vote, is really interesting.

I'm out and on my phone so I'll check when I get home about the above. But yeah, Arsis pings the most imo so you better believe he's gonna get my undevided attention. But I do have some light town leans and, as I said earlier, I need to reread some other people that caught my eye. For now im feeling pretty good about where I'm at.

Good question. Not sure with him. he is a very sensitive little TWAT. So he tends to get pissy and PMS-E when you poke at him. Last time he did this at DM he ended up being town. He is Null to twat for me. Lilly and NYn have both done things that I could look into. I will when I get home. Leaving work now. Be on some time later.

I'm not little! You take that back! Meanie.

How about you stop stalling and actually play the game you big, tough manly man you. Who are your scum leans if I'm a null twat?

I'm out and on my phone so I'll check when I get home about the above. But yeah, Arsis pings the most imo so you better believe he's gonna get my undevided attention. But I do have some light town leans and, as I said earlier, I need to reread some other people that caught my eye. For now im feeling pretty good about where I'm at.

What are those leans? I'd love to hear them.

I'm not little! You take that back! Meanie.

How about you stop stalling and actually play the game you big, tough manly man you. Who are your scum leans if I'm a null twat?

Mostly null.  Lilly and Nyn both did a little defending and Lilly did something I thought was odd.  I would have to look.  You and Lizzy seem to be just tarding out so null for now.  

Mostly null. Lilly and Nyn both did a little defending and Lilly did something I thought was odd. I would have to look. You and Lizzy seem to be just tarding out so null for now.

What's your opinion on jif? He randomly voted you without context. That seems a bit out of the ordinary for him.

What's your opinion on jif? He randomly voted you without context. That seems a bit out of the ordinary for him.

His lack of early "Im batmanning" stood out to me.  He started it later and might be over playing it because seem to start doing it when someone pointed out it was lacking.  His vote on me was a little poke at his muffintop.  Him, CTM and 80 like to vote me early on in games to see if they can rattle me.  Pretty much expect it from them.   

As far as I can see up until page 3 it was all joke votes. Some on Verb, 80, CTM. Nothing that seemed out of place to me. Then the first serious-ish vote that I could see was Smash voting JiF for meta reasons, ie he claimed that JiF did not proclaim himself batman and that he's here to save the day. Whether that's actually alignment indicative or not, I'm not entirely sure. But Smash noticed something and pointed it out, which I can respect. Of course it seemed like he just missed it lol...cause later JiF shows that he did do it on the 10th post, and votes him for being a skimmer. Also okay. Around page 5 Arsis drops a vote on Verbal without saying a thing and since as far as I know they don't have some ongoing shtick of lol or anything is struck me as a serious vote. Crusher then remarks that it's good to know Arsis is scum. Arsis then goes on about how Crusher is always wrong about him... how he's wrong now...... how he usually catches scum on D1. How he caught Verbal once on D1 and we had a bit of an exchange about it that overall was pretty useless. Overall I didn't see anything then... and I don't see anything now... up until Arsis' vote and his posts since. 

also dont like Nyn and Lily both getting involved with Arsis when Crusher caught a little heat.

This sounds to me like you're saying that I got involved with Arsis when Crusher was getting heat. ie implying that you think I was defending him. If I'm wrong, then I don't get what you mean.

I'm here. We can start now. 

Vote Nyn 

because I can't ever tell when she's scum. She fools me every time. 

Vote Lily

Because she can't ever tell when I'm scum. I fool her every time   :tongue:

On page 1, Verb voted 80 then immediately unvoted him. That's unlike Verb. Don't like.

Also, what's with this spat with Leelou? Seems a weird way to distance, if you ask me. 

Here are the relevant quotes 7 minutes apart. 

I thought it was odd because you usually like to vote 80, so the removal of the vote was weird to me. But you explained it well. I'm happy. 

This is some of the exchange I found odd for Lilly.  Mind you she is not the only one to point this out but Lilly is usually pretty wishy washy early.  To the point she comes of scummy.  Not sure what to think of it yet.  

This is some of the exchange I found odd for Lilly.  Mind you she is not the only one to point this out but Lilly is usually pretty wishy washy early.  To the point she comes of scummy.  Not sure what to think of it yet.  

Why did this exchange catch your eye now and not on page 6 when it was being actively discussed?

This sounds to me like you're saying that I got involved with Arsis when Crusher was getting heat. ie implying that you think I was defending him. If I'm wrong, then I don't get what you mean.

The Crusher and Arsis spat brought Nyn and Lily like flies to sh*t. So yep, you're either defending Crusher with an attack on Arsis or you're FoS'ing Arsis for his overblown reaction on Crusher. Neither look particularly good.

The Crusher and Arsis spat brought Nyn and Lily like flies to sh*t. So yep, you're either defending Crusher with an attack on Arsis or you're FoS'ing Arsis for his overblown reaction on Crusher. Neither look particularly good.

You admit it was an overblown reaction but at the same time you're surprised that I find it suspicious? lol  okay.

Actually I'm gonna drop a vote on Nyn. At this point, Arsis is so ball to the wall crazy on his tunnel vision of Verb that if Nyn actually think he is scummy, that pings big time.

Like I said earlier, Lily also pings

I'm giving Crusher some room after he said the Verb sh*t was baiting.

Vote Nyn

The Crusher and Arsis spat brought Nyn and Lily like flies to sh*t. So yep, you're either defending Crusher with an attack on Arsis or you're FoS'ing Arsis for his overblown reaction on Crusher. Neither look particularly good

So Lizzie do you find NYN:

1. Townie

2.sexy

3. scummy

4. Yummy

Actually I'm gonna drop a vote on Nyn. At this point, Arsis is so ball to the wall crazy on his tunnel vision of Verb that if Nyn actually think he is scummy, that pings big time.

Like I said earlier, Lily also pings

I'm giving Crusher some room after he said the Verb sh*t was baiting.

Vote Nyn

You read my mind.

Archived