Brand Icons Mafia - Mafia Win!

Nolder

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A deadline consolidation vote is the easiest way to slip in a vote without having to explain it. That's why I personally prefer hybrid hammer games.. 

Exactly.  If I consolidated and allowed the Arsis lynch nobody at the end would be held accountable.  Because consolidation.  Not to even mention Arsis never had a chance to defend or claim.  CTM wants to blind lynch the entire game. Be it Verbal or Arisis, he don;t care, just wants to blind lynch everybody.  Faggot probably closes his eye during sex too. 

Exactly.  If I consolidated and allowed the Arsis lynch nobody at the end would be held accountable.  Because consolidation.  Not to even mention Arsis never had a chance to defend or claim.  CTM wants to blind lynch the entire game. Be it Verbal or Arisis, he don;t care, just wants to blind lynch everybody.  Faggot probably closes his eye during sex too. 

Remarkable that nobody can see how arsis town / crusher scum works in this scenario.. The fat pos is trying to clear his name till end game off of 1 seemingly townie move. As scum, i've begged off and rescued numerous townies, if you aren't seeing crusher afraid angle, the very least you can see is how he's trying to appear like mr town

There

Not anymore faggot.  I have played a couple real nice scum games lately. 

Ok, then you didn;t hammer for the same reason I wouldn't if I was scum and arsis town.. You are going to make the exact case you are making. I was actually expecting Arsis to turn up dead as town and for you to float this crap at day break

Remarkable that nobody can see how arsis town / crusher scum works in this scenario.. The fat pos is trying to clear his name till end game off of 1 seemingly townie move. As scum, i've begged off and rescued numerous townies, if you aren't seeing crusher afraid angle, the very least you can see is how he's trying to appear like mr town

There

That's Sir Town to you Faggot. 

Ok, then you didn;t hammer for the same reason I wouldn't if I was scum and arsis town.. You are going to make the exact case you are making. I was actually expecting Arsis to turn up dead as town and for you to float this crap at day break

HOW DO YOU KNOW HE WON'T?  It's not morning yet.  Sounds to me like Channy the Tranny knows who the night kill is. 

I have to agree with Nyn. If Crusher were scum, the hammer would have been easy to explain, if anyone asked at all. 

there's 2 sides.. i went with crusher being afraid because that's the way i've always seen him play as scum, like a nervous nelly

The otehr side however, if by not hammering,  crusher seems more townie if Arsis is town. 100% if I was scum, that's the play I make.. 

I'm still new on some things what's consolidation?

they are trying to say that fat crusher as scum could safely "consolidate" on arsis to prevent a no lynch and not draw any heat for it

The fact that we didn't hear from Smash, Verbal or hardly JiF Leelou & 80 is a bad look on them and also the mod

What the **** is your major malfunction?  I'm not online over the weekend.  I was last online Friday afternoon.  We had a deadline basically over the weekend.  And I was on the train that should have ended in a lynch.

Also, how does it look bad on Nolder?

What the **** is your major malfunction?  I'm not online over the weekend.  I was last online Friday afternoon.  We had a deadline basically over the weekend.  And I was on the train that should have ended in a lynch.

silly deadline time derpina

What the **** is your major malfunction? I'm not online over the weekend. I was last online Friday afternoon. We had a deadline basically over the weekend. And I was on the train that should have ended in a lynch.

Easy does it toots

How is that usually received by the town? pro or anti?

Depends who you ask. It also matters how involved that player has been. ie if it's someone who made it clear who his/her scum suspects are and it was clearly a consolidation vote....  then others might not read much into it. If it's player that's been fence sitting a lot and not taking much of a stance and basically just going with the flow, it can be perceived as scummy. 

Archived