Brand Icons Mafia - Mafia Win!

Nolder

It just kinda shows itself really.

Enough fatman jokes and try not to hide behind the fact we all love you and don't want you dead.  You just dropped a big scumtell (jumping on something that looks like an easy push, but getting major facts wrong, and then a subsequent post with more "casework" crammed in to hopefully make it fit).

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Enough fatman jokes and try not to hide behind the fact we all love you and don't want you dead.  You just dropped a big scumtell (jumping on something that looks like an easy push, but getting major facts wrong, and then a subsequent post with more "casework" crammed in to hopefully make it fit).

Easy push.  You have had no heat on you right now.  If I wanted easy I could have already gotten Arisi or CTM lynched probably JiF too.  Im trying to actively sucm hunt by kicking sh*t over and finding the rats under neath.  Dont **** with me this game.  Im on fire.

Town Verb scum hunts and has original thoughts about players.  This is you trying to appear like your playing.  I think anyways.  I already said earlier that scum would want you out because you are one of the best as town.  My dog could have picked the four players you picked out just by the fact we have posted the most.  Me/CTM/Arsis.  Lilly is always easy pickings before day 3 or 4. 

Now you've made YET another mistake.  My thoughts on Arsis and Lily were original.  I'm the one they jumped on D1 for my vote shenanigans @ Nolder.  The resulting FoS on them from me was the first in this game (on them).  It clearly has nothing to do with trying to appear as anything - they are the ones that made the first move.

And I pointed out the opportunistic post you made back on D1, and reiterated it again today in my reread.  So that means 3 of the 4 I listed had interaction with me on the topic that I'm pushing Arsis for.  CTM was added in for his sniping and making jokes about others not having content while saying this from his glass house.  I'll admit adding him was mostly for fun, but I think it actually fits.

You are clearly trying to brush this off as me not trying, when you have most of your facts wrong - it completely undermines your argument.

Votecount

Arsis - Lily, Verbal (2)

Verbal - Crusher, Jif (2)

Jif - Nyn (1)

Leelou - Smash (1)

Smash - Arsis (1)

Crusher - Liz (1)

Lily - Leelou (1)

With 11 alive it takes 6 to lynch.

DEADLINE: Thursday, 8am PST

Easy push.  You have had no heat on you right now.  If I wanted easy I could have already gotten Arisi or CTM lynched probably JiF too.  Im trying to actively sucm hunt by kicking sh*t over and finding the rats under neath.  Dont **** with me this game.  Im on fire.

False bravado that scumCrusher loves to mention.  Keep on posting.

LOL at one of the more cerebral players not wanting to look at why one of the easier lynches were killed N1.

thinking about why is one thing, making a bandwagon vote cause i think player A would make the most sense as the shooter for some odd reason is another... smelled like an excuse to jump aboard the wagon

Now you've made YET another mistake.  My thoughts on Arsis and Lily were original.  I'm the one they jumped on D1 for my vote shenanigans @ Nolder.  The resulting FoS on them from me was the first in this game (on them).  It clearly has nothing to do with trying to appear as anything - they are the ones that made the first move.

And I pointed out the opportunistic post you made back on D1, and reiterated it again today in my reread.  So that means 3 of the 4 I listed had interaction with me on the topic that I'm pushing Arsis for.  CTM was added in for his sniping and making jokes about others not having content while saying this from his glass house.  I'll admit adding him was mostly for fun, but I think it actually fits.

You are clearly trying to brush this off as me not trying, when you have most of your facts wrong - it completely undermines your argument.

Fair enough.  You can go for now.  Don't leave town.

unvote

.and yet still not voting me.  Deep down your another chubby chaser. You want me. 

.and yet still not voting me

and Crusher rises to the top with Arsis.

How many time do I need to point out your mistakes?  You are accusing me here of pushing you and voting for another.  I'm clearly saying I think you both are scum - I even said you rose to the top with Arsis......who I'm voting.

So please, continue.

How many time do I need to point out your mistakes?  You are accusing me here of pushing you and voting for another.  I'm clearly saying I think you both are scum - I even said you rose to the top with Arsis......who I'm voting.

So please, continue.

My mistakes?  All part of the plan,.

FFS you people have me in lecture-mode, dammit.

My mistakes?  All part of the plan,.

You have no plan.  You tried to see if false bravado would quickly get me lynched, and the only thing we got out of it was that you're scum, and JiF hopped on.  That might actually clear JiF, which is kinda sad.

FFS you people have me in lecture-mode, dammit.

You have no plan.  You tried to see if false bravado would quickly get me lynched, and the only thing we got out of it was that you're scum, and JiF hopped on.  That might actually clear JiF, which is kinda sad.

Don;t pretend like you can think the way I think.  No one can.   Stop trying.  It's annoying. 

Votecount

Arsis - Lily, Verbal (2)

Verbal - Jif (1)

Jif - Nyn (1)

Leelou - Smash (1)

Smash - Arsis (1)

Crusher - Liz (1)

Lily - Leelou (1)

With 11 alive it takes 6 to lynch.

DEADLINE: Thursday, 8am PST

Archived