Brand Icons Mafia - Mafia Win!

Nolder

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In the world of icons there's two ways to stay relevant.

Change with the times...or outlast your competition.

And that's how Joe Camel, The Frito Bandito, and Mr. Clean became the queens of this town.

iFob1SL.jpg

Crusher, Mr Owl, has been lynched.

Nyn, Joe Camel, Bus Driver

Lily, Mr Clean, Godfather

and Leelou, The Frito Bandito, Goon Win!!!

Haha. Sorry Crushlove!

How did Nyn come back innocent?

Word to the wise if you ever have cop again Arsis. Don't do that. Haha. ****ed us all up. Nyn was my #1 scum read if you look back and only unvoted because of the results.

This would have been easy. Nyn was next and the obvious distancing from the GF on lily would have come out clearer.

All good.

GG scum

scum in effect had 2 godfathers though

True, but the second one never came into play.

I'm not saying it doesn't change things because it does but let's say for the sake of argument that Nyn was the GF and Lily was a 2nd Goon.

Wouldn't have really changed how things turned out too much I think.

Definitely going to avoid pairing GF and Bus Driver in the future though.

That's my bad and I'm ok if people want to call this game slanted in favor of the mafia team.

I tried to throw together a normal game with some interesting roles and theme but I messed up.

Live and learn I guess.

Haha. Sorry Crushlove!

Word to the wise if you ever have cop again Arsis. Don't do that. Haha. ****ed us all up. Nyn was my #1 scum read if you look back and only unvoted because of the results.

This would have been easy. Nyn was next and the obvious distancing from the GF on lily would have come out clearer.

All good.

GG scum

The way it happened is Arsis investigated Nyn but Nyn switched herself and Arsis so Arsis investigated himself.

He got the result innocent.

Now some mods might have said "Arsis is Innocent" tipping him off that there is a Bus Driver but I thought that sucked the fun out of the role so my results were one word replies. Maybe that was another mistake. Honestly I've only used Bus Driver a handful of times or maybe even less so it's not a role I'm too familiar with the ins and outs of. If anyone knows if it's more common to do it one way or the other I'd love to know for the future because it's something that was bothering me all game.

Haha. Sorry Crushlove!

All good.

GG scum

I was almost lynched. I was literally just giving my d1 results thinking I was done. I suck though and will try to play it better. She was my biggest scum read as well. I ****ed it up for town. Sorry

Btw, if you check the actions, Smash didn't die the way most of you think he died.

how did he die? he played hider completely wrong.. when paired with a cop who could only catch 1 of 3 scum it was tough

I am guessing nyn traded with crusher the night they killed verbal? smart

how did he die? he played hider completely wrong.. when paired with a cop who could only catch 1 of 3 scum it was tough

I AVM guessing nyn traded with crusher the night they killed verbal? smart

Smash hid behind Arsis...but that was the night that Nyn switched herself and Arsis so actually Smash hid behind Nyn and a hider that hides behind scum dies.

I don't remember who Nyn switched with when they killed Verbal I'd have to check.

The actions are all in the dead thread though.

well tbh then had smash announced he was a hider on day 1 ... and that he was hiding with arsis..there's a good chance we could've discovered there was a bus driver in the game and that it had to be nyn

Arsis you played it right. Forgot about you almost getting lynched.

I would just save results until they are 100% necessary or you found scum. And depending on the game, it's sometimes smart to hold that info too. All good. Scum played smart.

Arsis you played it right. Forgot about you almost getting lynched.

I would just save results until they are 100% necessary or you found scum. And depending on the game, it's sometimes smart to hold that info too. All good. Scum played smart.

the only thing arsis you could say about Arsis is that his breadcrumb was too obvious.. If it was more subtle it would've gone unnoticed

Yeah this is a perfect example of why I'm against hinting btw.

99% of the time if you're going to hint something you may as well claim it.

I just wanted something for someone to see when I died and flipped cop. I've seen people do it correctly. I just suck.

I just wanted something for someone to see when I died and flipped cop. I've seen people do it correctly. I just suck.

stfu with the poor me sh*t you sound like twinklebum over there.

You played fine, just a couple minor mistakes.

Not a big deal.

dude, having the sense to breadcrumb as a first time cop is smart..

I would've waited a bit later in the day, and been less obvious about, maybe after verb made a few posts say something like Verbal is seeming more town to me..  it would've been buried, and townie would have to work to find it, but we would've

you played well CTM

I'm just glad we didn't lynch lily cause there was almost no chance I was going to vote you if brought to end game :)

You played very clean + had the cop clearance. I normally don't 100% rule out a GF, but in your case I don't think there's anything I would've voted you.

Well played

Archived