JN Mafia Game Thread: The Outsiders

JustInFudge

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Holy **** is anything you do not eventually come back to you?  STFU already.

huh?  she decided early today to alter their plan of attack and go for my lynch.  She's been coming after me early in games for over a year.  I get to like when it backfires on her.

so gfy.

I think there's going to be 1 more scum after Leelou.. town too powerful for scum to have a goon.

+ her claim was a dead end unless they were hoping no cop in game

I assume she's gf and was trying to eliminate cop for the last scum

huh?  she decided early today to alter their plan of attack and go for my lynch.  She's been coming after me early in games for over a year.  I get to like when it backfires on her.

so gfy.

Oh I thought you said they went for your lunch.  I was ready to be on your side.  

The power of pussy.  That's what this is all about.  When it you really pull back the onion, its all about the power of P.  The Greasers saw a cute girl.  Didnt matter she was a Social.  Naturally, they wanted to Smash. So, they acted on that instinct and started to talk to a girl out of the league and social status.  That when everything went down.  The conniving vindictive  little hottie named Cherry Valance was the whole reason this war erupted.  Really, its her fault that Ponyboy and Johnny had to go on the run.  She's the reason that Bob was murdered.  Why?  The power of P.  You cant trust a cute redhead.  Period. 

Stay gold Ponyboy?  More like, bitch, I wouldnt have had to dye my hair blonde if it werent for you.  

Cherry_Valance.gif

hmmph...  Nyn voting Liz and Nolder back to back doesn't make sense as scum..

I could see either Lily or 80 completing perhaps the worst scum performance of all time (sorry lil).

I'd say kill 80 first just because.

Honestly JC is by far the scummiest.  but if he is not countered no go there.

You being alive still bothers me, early felt good about you,just not sure why you are still alive

Pac has done nothing this game but cant tell if its because he osnt engaged or mentally quit when he saw his scum team.

Feeling better about Lilly after a post I found same for 80.

CTM is a wildcard for me.  He like to bus more than I do and got a strange feeling when I saw him in the three spot on first train.

Even though Verb and you vouched for he I would say Leelou could be the lynch for today.  Being teamed up with Nolder and Lizzie as scum makes would make anyone hide.  

Still trying to make sense of things.

Nyn how is that for a list? 

I'm assuming JC is going to protect me tonight, meaning we have 1 more investigation to use between

Nyn, 80, Lilly and Pac.

Crusher should be 100% town at this point since leelou was GF. 

I can eliminate 1 person tonight, I am not sure if I should investigate Nyn just to clear her, or scum hunt.. 

This is actually going to be close if I pick wrong tonight and we mislynch tomorrow

7 players left, 1 scum, 6 townies, 3 of which are cleared

scum kills JC

tomorrow, 1 scum vs 5 townies (3 of which are cleared, assume I clear 1 more)

mislynch and then scum kills me

following day it's 1 scum vs 3 townies, but we'd have 2 confirmed townies and be at lylo choosing between 2 unknowns...

imo..

Pac.. contributed 0 to town domination, plays more like a cluless townie then bad scum play though

80.. was way to sure on Nolder for a derp like him

lilly.. voted lizzie and nolder, but clearly the entire team bussed lizzie so she's a possibility

Nyn.. pushed for nolder and lizzie, but her defense of leelou stinks to high heaven right now

Archived