JN Mafia Game Thread: The Outsiders

JustInFudge

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You are contradicting yourself so much..

If you are town, and you believe scum kills at night based on who may or may not be on their side tomorrow. That is logically inconstant with you not being targeted and Crusher as scum.. By your own NK theory, you should've been target #1 if Crusher was scum

^^  This.  

JC felt so strongly about Nyn that he protected her?  Defies all logic but I guess...  a team with Nolder and Lizzie is so gimped to begin with I'd hate to be that 3rd person.

Leelou is starting to slip up a bit but I want to see some more posts.

I think CTM, Crush, and JC are fine...

Betcha it's gonna be Leelou but I want to see her crawl around for awhile.

Last game we were both cops and you ended up getting my lynched right after you were shot dead because you were coming after me. You seem to always think I'm scum lately and this is coming off as completely lazy. 

Last game we were both cops and you ended up getting my lynched right after you were shot dead because you were coming after me. You seem to always think I'm scum lately and this is coming off as completely lazy. 

*strokes your hair*

shhh....

so maybe there's 4 scum...  we've seen a watcher and claimed doc and who knows what else...  from the scum team we've only seen a RBer and a goon..  You can't make 2 goons and a RBer against a souped up town.

at the very least I'd imagine if there is only 1 they have to be gf'er if not more.

Not sure yet.  You seem a little different.  You coming out and imitating people came off contrived.  you are usually very much yourself in your madness and not getting that right now.  Not sure what to think.  I have to look at it again.  Part of me wants to kill you out of spite from last game.  I was thrilled you made me a vig and of course you ruin it by having half the game with killing ability.  LOL

GFY

He's playing completely different. 

Different doesn't bother me as much as he's playing scummy

I think he's legit butthurt

arsis seems to be able to get under people's skin.. ape last game, Lizzie this one

Maybe. But that's not really alignment indicative.

I didn't suggest it was.. just saying he's acting like a ****tard cause arsis has his panties in a bunch

Interesting exchange with CTM.  Mildly defending Lizzie?  I just cant believe anyone especially CTM would defend him as a scum mate.  

Just getting back from Charlottesville, VA, home of Dave Matthews Band bumper stickers and lovely mountains.

I'm caught up. Nolder looks bad to me. Just giant walls of posts without saying anything. I'll probably be voting him to start the day.

Good looking post for 80.  Right before day two.  Nolder puking words as scum has been a pretty common thing.  I have to find a huge amount of tinfoil to cover my fathead to think he would bus this quick after losing team mate D1.  Right?

Just getting back from Charlottesville, VA, home of Dave Matthews Band bumper stickers and lovely mountains.

I'm caught up. Nolder looks bad to me. Just giant walls of posts without saying anything. I'll probably be voting him to start the day.

Looks like he took the bus back home.

Thoughts about other players, 80?

I'm in the nol was stalling for bg to dig himself out of his hole camp. I also think that I have an idea on someone else.

I'm gonna try to look into Crusher's posts later. Something about him bugged me.

80 calls out Nolder start of day 2 and Nyn seems to want him off that subject.  Her little nudge and then makes up some feeling about me.  More of her bullsh*t.  Oh yeah I wasn;t scum hunting.  Neoither was 60% of the game.  

If I was scum I would have shot you instead of Verbal.  Both annoy me and glad to see either dead.  But you as a double voter would have been the kill I make.  Just the way it is.  

Big girls don't cry

80 calls out Nolder start of day 2 and Nyn seems to want him off that subject.  Her little nudge and then makes up some feeling about me.  More of her bullsh*t.  Oh yeah I wasn;t scum hunting.  Neoither was 60% of the game.  

Interesting misrepping. I said looks like he took the bus home. ie I was clearly saying that Nolder was bussing. Asking for 80's other reads doesn't negate from that, especially since I wanted to know if he had any more suspects. And this is even extra funny cause I got FoSed for being too eager about lynching Nolder.

Nice try though.

Interesting misrepping. I said looks like he took the bus home. ie I was clearly saying that Nolder was bussing. Asking for 80's other reads doesn't negate from that, especially since I wanted to know if he had any more suspects. And this is even extra funny cause I got FoSed for being too eager about lynching Nolder.

Nice try though.

No.  Not what I was saying.  Stop trying to put words in my mouth.  you are stubborn when you think someone is scum.  You hounded me all game and have nothing to say about my play that you could pretty muich not say about anyone elses.

My point here was 80 came out and said he was going to vote Nolder and you ask him who else he was interested in.  Trying to get him away from Nolder.  I really did not get the bussing comment you made.  

This this is why you are frustrating me here.    You say Im not scum hunting but that is exactly what I was doing with Lizzie.  I made my points and let others react to him.  I was very clear I did not like his play and felt regardless of his alignment he would not be lost if killed.  I then waited to see others react.  

Yes, you waited to see how others reacted all the way through his lynch. That's my point.

No.  Not what I was saying.  Stop trying to put words in my mouth.  you are stubborn when you think someone is scum.  You hounded me all game and have nothing to say about my play that you could pretty muich not say about anyone elses.

My point here was 80 came out and said he was going to vote Nolder and you ask him who else he was interested in.  Trying to get him away from Nolder.  I really did not get the bussing comment you made.  

How was I trying to get him away from lynching Nolder? In a 12 players game there should be approximately 3 scums. I thought Nolder was bussing as I pointed out when I agreed with 80. That doesn't mean I can't/shouldn't be interested to know if he had more reads. You're seriously reaching. 

Yes, you waited to see how others reacted all the way through his lynch. That's my point.

Yes.  Its called scum hunting and gauging reactions.  I also explained I wanted to look more did exactly that and killed him when I felt it went as far as it needed.  You are trying too hard here bunny/.  I have done nothing scummy.  But, you are being and obtuse turd child ignoring the fact I would have NOT bussed Lizzie first chance I got.  As his scum mate 0% chance I don;t bus him to make up for handicap having him as a scum mate is.  

At this point you are wrong and Im over it..,,,

How was I trying to get him away from lynching Nolder? In a 12 players game there should be approximately 3 scums. I thought Nolder was bussing as I pointed out when I agreed with 80. That doesn't mean I can't/shouldn't be interested to know if he had more reads. You're seriously reaching. 

I said it was mild this something I noticed.  You tried changing the subject from him being on Nolder to seeing who else he thought about.   

Is this you trying prove me wrong?  Cause I don't think it's working.

Don;t care what you think dear.  You are doing the thing CTM did a couple games back.  you think you see something in me and you chase it regardless of what is right in front of you. 

Its ok.  Do what you must.  

Whenever I think an argument like this is town on town violence I seem to end up wrong.  As well as Nyn is playing, the more she talks, plus the mere fact that she's still alive and that a double voter isn't necessarily a town power, the more I think maybe she's scum that has played exceptionally well.

Unvote vote Nyn

Don;t care what you think dear.  You are doing the thing CTM did a couple games back.  you think you see something in me and you chase it regardless of what is right in front of you. 

Its ok.  Do what you must.  

Okay. Gun to your head, who's scum?

Whenever I think an argument like this is town on town violence I seem to end up wrong.  As well as Nyn is playing, the more she talks, plus the mere fact that she's still alive and that a double voter isn't necessarily a town power, the more I think maybe she's scum that has played exceptionally well.

Unvote vote Nyn

You break my heart.

Okay. Gun to your head, who's scum?

Honestly JC is by far the scummiest.  but if he is not countered no go there.

You being alive still bothers me, early felt good about you,just not sure why you are still alive

Pac has done nothing this game but cant tell if its because he osnt engaged or mentally quit when he saw his scum team.

Feeling better about Lilly after a post I found same for 80.

CTM is a wildcard for me.  He like to bus more than I do and got a strange feeling when I saw him in the three spot on first train.

Even though Verb and you vouched for he I would say Leelou could be the lynch for today.  Being teamed up with Nolder and Lizzie as scum makes would make anyone hide.  

Still trying to make sense of things.

Archived