JN Mafia Game Thread: The Outsiders

JustInFudge

not even sure what this means..  I told you there'd be 1 more scum before lynching Leelou and when day broke who it is.  I also said it doesn't make sense for scum to have left Nyn alive which it clearly didn't considering her double vote blew up their team the first 2 days.

I now get the satisfaction of watching you morons case me as if you've figured something out while simultaneously being incredibly wrong..  all while telling me I'm clueless..  it's delicious irony.

Im still the best at this.

town is 3 for 3 on scum lynches and has generally dominated, Nyn's iso showed in explicit detail that while we've been playing football as the 1985 Chicago Bears, you've been playing competitive table tennis by yourself

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

town is 3 for 3 on scum lynches and has generally dominated, Nyn's iso showed in explicit detail that while we've been playing football as the 1985 Chicago Bears, you've been playing competitive table tennis by yourself

I was busy being born around June

So maybe now you'll get it through that thick skull that I don't always play the same way.

People change playing styles. Schtick is schtick.  You were just so shell shocked by Lizzie and Nolder going out so quickly you froze up like a little scared girl.  Im not judging I would have too man.  I would have probably went out earlier.  Amazing you almost made a game out of it.  

you've lost your edge.  I haven't tried to dispute Nyns assertions the last couple days..  hell I haven't been reading her posts.

I figured this out Saturday and am going through the motions.

If scum shot Nyn on day 1 like they should have they may have had a chance.

you've lost your edge.  I haven't tried to dispute Nyns assertions the last couple days..  hell I haven't been reading her posts.

I figured this out Saturday and am going through the motions.

If scum shot Nyn on day 1 like they should have they may have had a chance.

Besides scum knowing Nyn was the double voter you new she WASNT the cop or Doc.  You guys gambled.   

Besides scum knowing Nyn was the double voter you new she WASNT the cop or Doc.  You guys gambled.   

Crush don't align yourself with CTM's idiocy...  back off your position a bit so you could say you were joking and just wanted to see me lynched.

Crush don't align yourself with CTM's idiocy...  back off your position a bit so you could say you were joking and just wanted to see me lynched.

Dude I been pretty much thinking you could be scum the entire game.  You have done nothing to prove me otherwise.  If 80 or Lilly are scum they played exceptional.  If Im wrong then they simply outplayed me.  Im ok with it.  

where's 80??

he's gotta know he's not winning...  I bet he's one of the anonymous ones waiting to hammer if he gets the chance.

this is for you Kenny.  Might as well let you lynch 1 townie.

Dude I been pretty much thinking you could be scum the entire game.  You have done nothing to prove me otherwise.  If 80 or Lilly are scum they played exceptional.  If Im wrong then they simply outplayed me.  Im ok with it.  

80 played "exceptionally"??  you need to revisit your standards.

Sorry guys.  Got an eye exam yesterday afternoon, resulting in blurry vision, so I couldn't really enjoy teh Mafia Goodnesstm.gif

I initially had a town read on Pac.  He seemed to be playing like he was the cop.  But CTM put that theory to bed and he's flailing like crazy right now.  He can die now.

Vote Pac

Sorry guys.  Got an eye exam yesterday afternoon, resulting in blurry vision, so I couldn't really enjoy the Mafia Goodnesstm.gif

I initially had a town read on Pac.  He seemed to be playing like he was the cop.  But he's flailing like crazy right now.  He can die now.

Vote Pac

There he is!!!

lol..  just so you know..  I'm giving this to you.

Your ego knows no boundaries.  Quit acting like a martyr.  If it's not you we lynch Lily tomorrow FTW.

ok pal... I figure I give you enough crap..  might as well give you the satisfaction of watching me die.

plus your head was probably scrambling when you saw the scum roster.

Nyn is town..

that leaves 80, lilly and pac

@Nyn.. you need to be careful with your vote as you automatically put someone at l-2

vote Pac

didnt' vote lizzie or Nolder, tried to slow down nolder train. THink the leelou vs pac thing was distancing, plus his celebration was over the top considering how little he had to do with getting her lynched. Also he challanged her cop claim right out of the bucket

I think that's a clue... 

Then from that point onward all Pac basically talks about is my claim. How it doesn't make sense. Asks me to confirm that I'm indeed a double voter. yada yada yada. Overall in retrospect I find his constant chatter about it disconcerting. 

yet here I am at end game instead of getting shot early on like normal..  it's almost like I knew what I was doing.

Archived