JN Mafia Game Thread: The Outsiders

JustInFudge

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Are we sure we have scum left and not a SK?

only 1 death on nights 1 and 2, assume scum..

plus as I said earlier, LeeLou's cop claim only made sense if she was looking to out the cop for a teammate

To be honest I kinda disliked both Lily and 80 doing a 180 on me. 80's reasoning particularly was pretty poor, while Lily didn't actually give a reason. I just went from being her strongest town read to giving her bad vibes. At least Pac has been consistent in his read on me. Which is comforting in a way. How sad is that? lol

Which is to say... I'm really glad I'm not in your shoes right now, CTM. Cause I'm conflicted as ****.

well the smartest play is investigating you, assuming you are innocent, jc dies tonight, me tomorrow night leaves us worse case with a townie with an extra vote at lylo

To be honest I kinda disliked both Lily and 80 doing a 180 on me. 80's reasoning particularly was pretty poor, while Lily didn't actually give a reason. I just went from being her strongest town read to giving her bad vibes. At least Pac has been consistent in his read on me. Which is comforting in a way. How sad is that? lol

I didn't exactly do a 180. I just said that you were beginning to ping. I actually still have you as town, just not as strong a read as 80 or Crusher. 

well the smartest play is investigating you, assuming you are innocent, jc dies tonight, me tomorrow night leaves us worse case with a townie with an extra vote at lylo

Dont think they risk it.  They kill me.  Im a threat. So good at this.  Check NYN.  Check her hard and deep.  Wait what....?

I've looked at their content and I don't know. Lily was on both trains (Lizzie, Nolder). Wasn't around for Lee's lynch. 80 wasn't on Lizzie, was on Nolder (was the main person pushing it), and was voting me when we lynched Lee. 

When Leelou did her ISO she gave Lily a town lean and when she mentioned 80 she didn't give a read. Just made a joke about him still being alive. 

I'm leaning towards 80 right now. He avoided 2/3 scum train..... and as I pointed out earlier... during night time Arsis, Lily and myself were indicating that we thought Nol's vote was bussing. So they might have had him push him for cred.

I know it's stupid but...... Lee giving out reads to everyone but 80.... and throwing in a joke really bugs me. When we were scum together last in Nol's game and she did a mock up read list..... she gave everyone reads and for me she joked and said I was pretty. 

This is really gonna bother me now. lol

I'm leaning towards 80 right now. He avoided 2/3 scum train..... and as I pointed out earlier... during night time Arsis, Lily and myself were indicating that we thought Nol's vote was bussing. So they might have had him push him for cred.

if it was coordinated by team , lleelou shouldve pushed

nyn what sbout the pactard?

Leelou had him and JC in her top scum leans and she was voting him before she had any votes on her. I'm less inclined to take it as distancing because I think she was trying to start a train on him.

if it was coordinated by team , lleelou shouldve pushed

Maybe her being super busy kept her away. Also when Lee is displeased with teammates play she's very capable of going YOLO and doing her thing. That's why she spent half of Nol's game trying to lynch her own scummate. So.... I don't know.

Leelou had him and JC in her top scum leans and she was voting him before she had any votes on her. I'm less inclined to take it as distancing because I think she was trying to start a train on him.

after nolder got nabbed stalling for Lizzie I think scum wouldvd been highly motivated to distance

Reading back, Nolder FoSing 80 for voting Verbal in his OP, suggesting that he's hiding in his meta. It's one of the things Nolder did that really didn't add up to me and that I questioned him quite thoroughly about. Could be early distancing.

Whenever I think an argument like this is town on town violence I seem to end up wrong.  As well as Nyn is playing, the more she talks, plus the mere fact that she's still alive and that a double voter isn't necessarily a town power, the more I think maybe she's scum that has played exceptionally well.

Unvote vote Nyn

This reeks btw. 

DM players seem to be very OMGUS'y, is that common over there?

Since I can't seem to fall asleep....

I'd say as common as anywhere really. 

If you're asking because of what I just said, I'll clarify and say that it's not OMGUS. For instance I can sort of understand why Pac is feeling iffy about me because I'm still alive. I can't really argue the tinfoil and he's been consistent about his suspicion, which is legitimately remaining because I've been kept alive. 80 on the other hand was town reading me, and when I started grilling Crusher he's like.... oh I'm usually wrong when I think it's v/v and since Nyn has done well in the last couple of games then she could just be having a really good scum game. It's fluff. As far as my role goes... I never tried to get townie credit for it. I'm well aware that the role can exist for either alignment, which ultimately makes it null. 

From my position, all I can do is use my role to lynch scum. And that's what I've been doing to the best of my ability. Whatever the reasons scum had for not shooting me... it would still behoove of them to get rid of me. Which is why I really didn't like 80's switch and badly supported vote.

On D2 as we were lynching Nolder , he was town reading me and it didn't seem to bother him that I survived N1. We were chest bumping on N2 over Nolder flipping scum and all was well in the world. And now suddenly he's feeling iffy over me still being alive on D3?

Archived