JN Mafia Game Thread: The Outsiders

JustInFudge

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nyn is town..

that leaves 80, lilly and pac

@Nyn.. you need to be careful with your vote as you automatically put someone at l-2

vote Pac

didnt' vote lizzie or Nolder, tried to slow down nolder train. THink the leelou vs pac thing was distancing, plus his celebration was over the top considering how little he had to do with getting her lynched. Also he challanged her cop claim right out of the bucket

So I've been looking at Pac's posts cause I feel like I need to re-evaluate things. I feel like I might be missing something and I'm going in circles.

Here's Pac opening post:

hmm..  so if we're to believe JiF about it being a straightforward game then we can expect 3 scum. 

Vote Crusher

I find his comment particularly interesting, especially now that we know there are more than 3. Why did he say this? It had no relevance to his consequent vote that I could see..... And it seems like a random thing to say. We all know that the default ratio is 1:4. So okay?

Then there's the entire nudge at Lee for being the double voter which is also interesting now that we know Lee's flip. None of this really made sense at the time because Lee wasn't even on Verbal's train... so I am wondering if he did it so the actual double voter would come forward to defend Lee. This could also potentially serve as early distancing from Lee. Anyways 80 calls him out on it and he's like... oh I was looking to see how she'd react. Great job. CTM also comments about this and Pac reiterates yet again that he was trying to see if she'll get defensive... yada yada yada. It seemed to me like he instantly focused on Lee when the game started on a bogus reason instead of trying to gauge a reaction from the people that were ACTUALLY on Verbal's train. Why is that, I wonder?

Then there's the whole argument with Arsis about him being wrong on him last game, which Pac brings up. Which later on Lizzie jumps on to try to push Arsis as a lynch. Also interesting. Laying the seeds.

Then from that point onward all Pac basically talks about is my claim. How it doesn't make sense. Asks me to confirm that I'm indeed a double voter. yada yada yada. Overall in retrospect I find his constant chatter about it disconcerting. 

Later on I see him soft FoSing Lee again, mentioning she's been kinda awol.

He says that the Arsis/Lizzie argument is good and that he thinks Arsis is winning. But that he'll chime in with more thoughts in a couple of hours. HE NEVER DOES.

He goes back to talking about the double voting. Shows surprise at Lizzie's flip. But pounds his chest for his feeling that Arsis was winning the argument . lol okay.

When I put Nolder at L-1 and then question where Pac has been.... he shows up and asks what's up with speedlynching people on sunday night.... and votes me. Thereby not taking up part in running up Nolder. Second scum train he avoids. Then he continues to push me about voting/unvoting/voting Nolder saying I've been erratic when it was clear I did it to ask for a claim..... seeing as it's customary here for a person to claim on L-2... and I realized that my double voting put Nol at L-1. The second Nol said he wasn't claiming... my vote went back on. Which makes the entire FoS dumb and made up.

When CTM votes Nolder... he quotes it saying the vote is disgusting. When Nolder flips scum, he says CTM's post still looks awful. Which is BS.

Then he keeps doing confusing stuff. Like having me as his top scum read in his read list, but still saying it's unlikely I'm scum.

Crusher says Pac hasn't been doing much of anything, which is true. Pac claims he's done plenty. Okay? lol  He hasn't been part of any of the scum pushes.... but sure.

Talks more about my double voting. 

When Lee claims cop he calls BS and tells her that she needs to stop trying to take him down as scum when she's in trouble ....that it's a bad idea and I could see this as him trying to distance from her and make it all about him lol  Going on about he loves it when she comes after him and gets destroyed.

Laughs about the scum team being a disaster.

Ladies and gent.... I think Pac is scum.

It was my bad for waving off Pac as a suspect because his pushes on me seemed too dense. The way he's been interacting with Lee reeks. He flaked out when Lizzie's lynch went through. He fosed and voted me when I put Nol at L-1, complaining about sunday night lynches... overall just gross. Zero actual scumhunting.

Nyn is town..

@Nyn.. you need to be careful with your vote as you automatically put someone at l-2

vote Pac

didnt' vote lizzie or Nolder, tried to slow down nolder train. THink the leelou vs pac thing was distancing, plus his celebration was over the top considering how little he had to do with getting her lynched. Also he challanged her cop claim right out of the bucket

lol... yeah >.>

I'm totally willing to vote for Pac. Do you want to wait to hear from the others first?

Hi Crushie

Morning Bunny.  

I looked at the game and found reasons for 80 and Lilly to be town.  I did.  Not saying they are for sure.  But found nothing town about Pac play.  Plus his made up effort as the antagonist in the Leelou lynch, "because she went at him" look made up and contrived.  Put him away.  

It kills me that you said in two lines what I said in multiple paragraphs... but I'm improving. My ISOs used to be 10 times as long.... baby steps >.>

I was chuckling a bit but you definitely went into more detail then me. I used to be the same as you till I realized long cases are no more effective initially then bullet points. I only go into details when there's a debate or more convincing is needed

Nyn is town..

vote Pac

You're an idiot..  You're alive because I let you live.

So I've been looking at Pac's posts cause I feel like I need to re-evaluate things. I feel like I might be missing something and I'm going in circles.

Here's Pac opening post:

I find his comment particularly interesting, especially now that we know there are more than 3. Why did he say this? It had no relevance to his consequent vote that I could see..... And it seems like a random thing to say. We all know that the default ratio is 1:4. So okay?

Then there's the entire nudge at Lee for being the double voter which is also interesting now that we know Lee's flip. None of this really made sense at the time because Lee wasn't even on Verbal's train... so I am wondering if he did it so the actual double voter would come forward to defend Lee. This could also potentially serve as early distancing from Lee. Anyways 80 calls him out on it and he's like... oh I was looking to see how she'd react. Great job. CTM also comments about this and Pac reiterates yet again that he was trying to see if she'll get defensive... yada yada yada. It seemed to me like he instantly focused on Lee when the game started on a bogus reason instead of trying to gauge a reaction from the people that were ACTUALLY on Verbal's train. Why is that, I wonder?

Then there's the whole argument with Arsis about him being wrong on him last game, which Pac brings up. Which later on Lizzie jumps on to try to push Arsis as a lynch. Also interesting. Laying the seeds.

Then from that point onward all Pac basically talks about is my claim. How it doesn't make sense. Asks me to confirm that I'm indeed a double voter. yada yada yada. Overall in retrospect I find his constant chatter about it disconcerting. 

Later on I see him soft FoSing Lee again, mentioning she's been kinda awol.

He says that the Arsis/Lizzie argument is good and that he thinks Arsis is winning. But that he'll chime in with more thoughts in a couple of hours. HE NEVER DOES.

He goes back to talking about the double voting. Shows surprise at Lizzie's flip. But pounds his chest for his feeling that Arsis was winning the argument . lol okay.

When I put Nolder at L-1 and then question where Pac has been.... he shows up and asks what's up with speedlynching people on sunday night.... and votes me. Thereby not taking up part in running up Nolder. Second scum train he avoids. Then he continues to push me about voting/unvoting/voting Nolder saying I've been erratic when it was clear I did it to ask for a claim..... seeing as it's customary here for a person to claim on L-2... and I realized that my double voting put Nol at L-1. The second Nol said he wasn't claiming... my vote went back on. Which makes the entire FoS dumb and made up.

When CTM votes Nolder... he quotes it saying the vote is disgusting. When Nolder flips scum, he says CTM's post still looks awful. Which is BS.

Then he keeps doing confusing stuff. Like having me as his top scum read in his read list, but still saying it's unlikely I'm scum.

Crusher says Pac hasn't been doing much of anything, which is true. Pac claims he's done plenty. Okay? lol  He hasn't been part of any of the scum pushes.... but sure.

Talks more about my double voting. 

When Lee claims cop he calls BS and tells her that she needs to stop trying to take him down as scum when she's in trouble ....that it's a bad idea and I could see this as him trying to distance from her and make it all about him lol  Going on about he loves it when she comes after him and gets destroyed.

Laughs about the scum team being a disaster.

Ladies and gent.... I think Pac is scum.

You're alive because JC is sentimental and scum are stupid.

I was chuckling a bit but you definitely went into more detail then me. I used to be the same as you till I realized long cases are no more effective initially then bullet points. I only go into details when there's a debate or more convincing is needed

Nyn gives great iso.

80 deserves to see me die before losing I suppose..  He's taken a lot of crap the last couple games.

hey burro, if you aren't scum Nyn's iso should serve as your epitaph on mafia career full of fail. For your sake I hope your scum, ape levels of cluelessness this game

80 deserves to see me die before losing I suppose..  He's taken a lot of crap the last couple games.

You do realize you didn't do any of your "put them at L1 and I wll do my thing?"  Not once I saw.  Lilly and 80 both played great around the lynches if they are scum.

My guess is you and Leelou saw the scum team and thought maybe you can make a go of this.   Lizzie lost his mind in the game thread and he and Nolder starting fighting in the QT.  It spilled over onto the board with them making dumb thread I had to erase.,  You and Leelou were basically April fooled by JiF this game.  LOL  APRILS FOOLS. hahaha

You do realize you didn't do any of your "put them at L1 and I wll do my thing?"  Not once I saw.  Lilly and 80 both played great around the lynches if they are scum.

My guess is you and Leelou saw the scum team and thought maybe you can make a go of this.   Lizzie lost his mind in the game thread and he and Nolder starting fighting in the QT.  It spilled over onto the board with them making dumb thread I had to erase.,  You and Leelou were basically April fooled by JiF this game.  LOL  APRILS FOOLS. hahaha

This is one scum chat I may actually read

hey burro, if you aren't scum Nyn's iso should serve as your epitaph on mafia career full of fail. For your sake I hope your scum, ape levels of cluelessness this game

not even sure what this means..  I told you there'd be 1 more scum before lynching Leelou and when day broke who it is.  I also said it doesn't make sense for scum to have left Nyn alive which it clearly didn't considering her double vote blew up their team the first 2 days.

I now get the satisfaction of watching you morons case me as if you've figured something out while simultaneously being incredibly wrong..  all while telling me I'm clueless..  it's delicious irony.

Im still the best at this.

So maybe now you'll get it through that thick skull that I don't always play the same way.

Archived