JN Mafia Game Thread: The Outsiders

JustInFudge

(I have no idea who I'm talking to)

(that makes two of us)

Ninja'd by your chest bump, which was a much better idea.

Idiot.

How about now?

In the MANY instances this has occurred with Nolder, this is one of the few times he was actually scum.  He's usually town when he gets like that - I'm ok with being wrong in this case.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A little hungover...hope this right.

Day 1 Vote Count

Verbal (2) - JF80, JC

Lizzie (7) - Arsis, Nyn, CTM, Lily, Leelou, Nolderp

Crusher (1) - Pac

JC (1) - Verb

Arsis (1) - Liz

With 12 players alive, it takes 7 to lynch 

Final Official D2 Vote Count:

Nolder (6) - Lily, Nyn, 80, CTM, Crusher

Leelou (1) - Nolder

Crusher (1) - JC

Nyn (1) - Pac

With 10 players, it takes 6 to lynch

JC, Pac and Verbal were absent from the two scum lynches. 

JC, Pac and Verbal were absent from the two scum lynches. 

True. But I do think Nol was trying to give Verbal's train a push to see if it helps Lizzie . And I'm not getting bad juju from Verbal. So he's not in my POE.

Pac has been so stuck on me regarding my claim and trying to push me that it seems a bit too ridiculous of a move to do as scum. I see them taking me out at night, not trying to push me during the day. Plus I kinda get why Pac would be tinofiling about me still being alive. I'm just as surprised.

JC is still a question mark. As is Crusher. As I said before, I wouldn't be surprised to find scum in one of them.

Lily and CTM are null as far as content goes. I haven't really caught anything that bothered me about them. It's true that CTM has been a bit quiet.... but he can be vocal as scum as far as I saw last game... so him being a quiet is not that indicative for me. Besides, him and Lily get (some) points for being on both scum trains.

True. But I do think Nol was trying to give Verbal's train a push to see if it helps Lizzie . And I'm not getting bad juju from Verbal. So he's not in my POE.

Pac has been so stuck on me regarding my claim and trying to push me that it seems a bit too ridiculous of a move to do as scum. I see them taking me out at night, not trying to push me during the day. Plus I kinda get why Pac would be tinofiling about me still being alive. I'm just as surprised.

JC is still a question mark. As is Crusher. As I said before, I wouldn't be surprised to find scum in one of them.

If you think I would be on a scum team with Lizzie and NOT bus him as soon as I can you are nutso. 

I hear ya.  Pac yelled at CTM for his vote on Nolder, then stuck with that argument after seeing how Nolder flipped.  That'd be an awfully ballsy post to make with his scummates dying left and right.  Pac strikes me as town.

I hear ya.  Pac yelled at CTM for his vote on Nolder, then stuck with that argument after seeing how Nolder flipped.  That'd be an awfully ballsy post to make with his scummates dying left and right.  Pac strikes me as town.

At the same time being on a scum team with Lizzie and then Nolder getting waxed would be annoying as a mother****er.  not be surprised if the third scum showed frustration this game. 

We now know Nolder was indeed bussing Lizzie when he hammered him. It was done when there was absolutely no doubt that Lizzie was gonna be the lynch. Which makes me think that his other teammate was prolly not on him.

JC ISO - took the relevant game posts and commented:

Just realized this game started...went to see insurgent with family...I'll place a vote tomorrow...really wanted that Verbal train to gain steam...oh well.

Starts out in his opening post with a budge on me.

So I talk of Verbal and the guy shows up on the weekend...sniffs of scum.

Vote Verbal

Calls me scum because I posted on a Saturday.  Might be one of the worst reasons to vote somebody.....ever.

Nothing amazing about it Captain Obvious...just solid scum hunting.

Take notes my friend.

Gets snarky with me.

Verbal first and then Lizzie? 

or 

Lizzie first and then Verbal?

Agree?

Sorta null post.  Could be said from any alignment.

He never plays on weekends...and his over-defensiveness on my vote is out of character...I typically use Verbal as a straw man...he usually doesn't mind as it typically draws scum into the fray...this time he over-reacted...can't say I ever seen this from before.

In the very few times I've posted at "off" times for me and got called on it, I've come back with heavy attitude.  I think it is a sh*t way to scumhunt, so him trying to call me out on being "over-defensive" is bullsh*t.  While he has used me as a straw man as town before, he mostly does that with the Ape - so he gains no points from me on this.

Nolder is a terrible early days push...too many with lynch him for the lulz and at least that brings attention to scum.

You lazy or scum this game Nyn?

Deflection from Nolder, and pushing back on obvious town (bad idea).

Fine.  I'll roll that way but I'm observant enough to consider this a soft defense of Verbal...did you vote him when he was run up before?  If yes, did you lead the charge or just jump on?

Nudge on Nyn.  This actually gets him townie points.....because I know I'm town, he looks like he's setting this up for me to flip scum and push Nyn afterwards.....but that can't happen, so I can't see a scum angle in this.

Don't like this vote if Lizzie turns out to be tracker...coulda/shoulda waited to see if he answered the mail?

Push at Nolder - maybe distancing.  Somewhat scummy post.

Competing trains ftw...Vote Crusher

Official deflection this time.

If you think I would be on a scum team with Lizzie and NOT bus him as soon as I can you are nutso. 

That doesn't guarantee anything. Nolder stalled like crazy even though deep inside he prolly wanted to bus the sh*t out of Lizzie lol  Eventually he only did as a last resort cause no scum team wants to lose a scummate on D1 if it can be avoided.

I'm unsure about Lee because she practically has no content..... but for some reason I'm just not feeling it.

She's not the type to lurk as scum.  She avoids confrontation, but that isn't the same as avoiding the thread - not her style.

That said, I can't read her yet as she's not actively posting.  I'm down with JC/Crush tomorrow.

She's not the type to lurk as scum.  She avoids confrontation, but that isn't the same as avoiding the thread - not her style.

That said, I can't read her yet as she's not actively posting.  I'm down with JC/Crush tomorrow.

GFY.  Sick and tired ipeople wanting to try and finally catch Crush as scum.  I played just fine and nothing scummy at all but you and Nyn insist something si there.  Go suck a cock. 

Verb - Between his posts and the push on him from Nol when Lizzie being lynched, I can safely say town.  

JF80 - Whoa...you are still alive? 

Crusher - I actually don't have bad feelings from Crusher's posts. He seems sincere. Town

Pac - No Mario hammer posts? Doesn't seem to be actively scum hunting. Was caught up on the double voter thing and voted Nyn today. Meh 

JC - Not liking the pushes on Verbal, his distance from the Lizzie lynch and then his distance from the Nol lynch. Scum

Lily - posts have come off with her town vibe, town

CTM - Good positioning for a buss vote on Lizzie, starts the Nolder train, then backs off and finally votes Nolder again. I'm torn on you. Could go either town with good reads or bussing your entire team because they are annoying you. 

Nyn - double voter, but has been on all scum lynches and pushing for their lynches. town

For me - JC, Pac, followed far off in the distance by CTM

Archived