* Uncountered Doc

Final Official D2 Vote Count

Nolder (6) - Lily, Nyn, 80, CTM, Crusher

Leelou (1) - Nolder

Crusher (1) - JC*

Nyn (1) - Pac

With 10 players, it takes 6 to lynch

* Uncountered Doc

Not sure what we can glean from these VC's in light of JC's claim.  Could Crusher's vote on Nolder have been a bus vote?  How about Leelou's vote on Lizzie?  I lean town on Pac despite his odd voting behavior.

Verb - Between his posts and the push on him from Nol when Lizzie being lynched, I can safely say town.  

JF80 - Whoa...you are still alive? 

Crusher - I actually don't have bad feelings from Crusher's posts. He seems sincere. Town

Pac - No Mario hammer posts? Doesn't seem to be actively scum hunting. Was caught up on the double voter thing and voted Nyn today. Meh 

JC - Not liking the pushes on Verbal, his distance from the Lizzie lynch and then his distance from the Nol lynch. Scum

Lily - posts have come off with her town vibe, town

CTM - Good positioning for a buss vote on Lizzie, starts the Nolder train, then backs off and finally votes Nolder again. I'm torn on you. Could go either town with good reads or bussing your entire team because they are annoying you. 

Nyn - double voter, but has been on all scum lynches and pushing for their lynches. town

For me - JC, Pac, followed far off in the distance by CTM

Meanwhile I'm not sure if these reads were thrown together hap-hazardly because Leelou legitimately hasn't had time to play or if she is scum trying to show some level of participation.  I do like her read on CTM, however.  She's not the first to point out his behavior around the Nolder lynch.

oh ok, i actually agree with 80, Nolders vote felt like a classic buss, lizzie had all but given up and nolder hammered him after a tracker claim

vote Nolder

unvote

that was awfully quick, need to think

that's crappy

Sometimes you don't need an actual case cause your gut does the work for you. Your hammer and lizzie's flip pinged as scummy.  If you want me to put it in to words, I'd say it was the way you pushed for competing trains, kinda proded the town to look elsewhere and proded lizzie to calm the **** down and play the game instead of derping it up.  You then quickly hammer'd him after his claim didn't draw any unvotes, (you even asked who he tracked at one point, even though it was day 1) which seemed like a last ditch effort to make it out of day 1 without scum being lynched.

The whole thing reads like Lizzie getting emo and you trying to settle him down and convince him that he's got a chance of surviving the day if he'd stop being an idiot.

​re: the blind squirrel thing, that is a common term here... when I read it I thought it was likely lizzie being sarcastic, but I was already voting him and had no intention of unvoting so it didn't matter either way. 

vote Nolder

for reasons stated earlier and it seems like he's not going to defend anymore

Yeah CTM doesn't come out of this looking great in my eyes.  It's like he began the day fully intending to bus Nolder than had second thoughts, maybe thinking votes would peel off of him.  I'll head in this direction.

Vote CTM

I would have voted JC also. I don't want to believe his claim, but until it's countered, I guess I have to. 

I have jury duty tomorrow. I don't expect it to take very long, but you never know. I can't see the judge wanting a juror who might have an acute anxiety attack during the trial - maybe several. But he could be a dick and make me stay until I have one. 

Crusher ISO.

- Joke votes CTM in his OP, in response to him voting Verbal.

- Makes a lot of funnies.

- Does something that caught my eye. He pulls up a quote of Lily to make a joke, then 8 hours later, pulls the very same quote again to FoS her. I'm wondering if he forgot that he commented on the quote before in his search to FoS someone. Could be something, could be nothing. Not sure (quotes below).

Is that anything like double secret probation?

Really?  Seems like a filler post.  Trying to post something.  Dont like

- When JC show, he unvotes and votes him. Seemingly not a serious vote.
- Quotes Pac asking me to confirm that I'm a double voter and says it's a dumb question and he doesn't get him asking that.
- Quotes the VC to show that Lee wasn't on Verbal's train and that, again, that Pac has been saying is dumb.
- More Pac hazing, calling him dumb.
- When Lizzie claims scum, Crusher unvotes. He tells Lizzie he's going from annoying to really ******* annoying. He notes that he likes JC more now and that he could see Lizzie being the lynch today. He says that he doesn't see a downside to it, regardless of his alignment. He doesn't follow through with a vote though.
- Lizzie dares him to kill him. Crusher says he's not sure, he's gonna have to read up but that Lizzie is definitely acting odd and that he kinda wants to kill him as revenge for last game. But again, he doesn't follow this up with a vote.
- Tells Nolder to GFY when he shows to catch up but then decides to go take a nap.
- Lizzie hazes Crusher and he laughs it off. Still no vote.
- Jokes around with CTM. Keeps joking around with Lizzie but I'm not seeing this 'reading up' that Crusher said he'd do to figure out which way to go with Lizzie. He just keeps playing with him and not committing to his lynch, even though he said there was no down side to it. It really rubs me the wrong way that he was clearly around the entire time Lizzie was sitting at L-2 and all he did was joke around with him. 
- It comes across like he's waiting on JiF to do a VC to actually vote. But it could just as easily be an excuse to stall. 
- When D2 starts, he immediately follows up CTM with a vote on Nolder. He throws a comment on how if he was Lizzie's teammate he would have totally bussed him LOL....fake sounding.... so he agrees with CTM's conclusion that Nolder was bussing... essentially sheeping CTM on him.
- Soft FoS at me and JC for me saying that he's been suspect and JC voting for him for a competing train. Implies that it was on cue.
- When CTM unvotes to put Nolder back in L-2 cause it feels like the train was building too fast.... Crusher follows suit and unvtoes too, saying he doesn't have time to read all the recent posts right at that moment.
- Crusher points out Nolder trying to push Verbal when the train on Lizzie was building.
- After CTM revotes Nolder cause he won't claim, Crusher follows suit and hammers Nolder.
- Quotes Lee hazing Lizzie about being Nolder when he refuses to claim. Suggests they could be in a QT together and LOLs. 
- Expresses surprise at Pac for voting me, saying I'm his strongest town read. This surprises me seeing as like 6 hours prior to that he was suggesting I was working with JC. But this is post Nolder flip.... so I guess it's possible that factoring that in his read changed. So... null.
- Responds to my FoS on him by saying there's no way he wouldn't bus Lizzie if he was in a team with him.... a response I really didn't love.
- He says that in his opinion the third teammate would prolly be frustrated. But doesn't actually point out players that might fit the bill. 
- Says his suspects are JC, Leelou and Pac.
- When Verbal says he's down for a JC/Crusher lynch on D3.... Crusher gets his panties in a bunch, saying he's tired of people trying to catch him as scum. He claims he hasn't done anything scummy and has played just fine. Getting a frustrated vibe from him.... which from a townie POV seems a bit weird considering merely two players were feeling iffy about him during night time. Seems like a bit of an overreaction to his name being mentioned.
- Verbal dies on N2 which I think looks bad for Crusher (could be framing, or merely him getting rid of one of the two people that spoke against him). He starts D3 voting for JC and then unvotes when he claims doc. 

Overall I'm not seeing Crusher scumhunting here. He nudged Pac, nudged Lily. Ended up voting JC for no reason that I could see. He eventually unvotes and makes it seem like he's up for a Lizzie lynch but doesn't get on his train at any point. His main defense at being FoSed is that he would SO bus Lizzie if he was his scummate which is pretty lame.

on D2 he jumps right on Nolder when day starts. Considering all the negative attention Nolder got for hammering I would expect his teammate to be an early busser. This entire day Crusher is basically sheeping CTM. Gets on the train after him, gets off it after him and then comes back... again... right after CTM and hammering him. I can kinda see why CTM put a halt to Nolder' train to take a minute to think. While in Crusher's case I feel like his wasn't committed to the train at all and it was more for show. 

I think Crusher is very possibly the last scummy here. If he isn't, I'd prolly be looking at Pac next.... if only because I'm still alive and I am starting to wonder if I'm being kept alive for people to tinfoil on me (though it could still be fear of me being protected). Considering Pac has been the spokesman for lynching me... makes me think he might be ballsy enough to openly push me as scum after all. But I'm feeling more sure of Crusher by far.

Crusher - I actually don't have bad feelings from Crusher's posts. He seems sincere. Town

CTM - Good positioning for a buss vote on Lizzie, starts the Nolder train, then backs off and finally votes Nolder again. I'm torn on you. Could go either town with good reads or bussing your entire team because they are annoying you. 

What you have written down on CTM is true for Crusher as well, though. He got on Nolder's train after him, got off after him and then got on it again after him, hammering. The only difference between the two is that CTM was on Lizzie's train as well. And considering Nolder stalled so long to bus I find it hard to believe that their third teammate was an early busser.... otherwise Nolder wouldn't have lingered so long if they were looking for the town cred. He was clearly trying to defuse the train first.... and only gave in towards the end.

Plus I feel like CTM has put more thought into the game than Crusher has. 

I don't see Leelou as scum here. Verbal was giving her some leeway before he got nixed, saying she wouldn't be this deattached as scum cause it wasn't her style. She would keep him around a while longer just for that. WIFOM speculation and all, but I just don't see her taking him down in this scenario when he was more than willing to look elsewhere.

This morning I am wondering if JF80's certainly about Nolder could've been a bus? It certainly makes him look clean, the only reason why I pause is I thought the same thing when I saw Lizzie's alignment

re: Leelou

1) She was a very late voter on Lizzie, after he had gone full retard

2) Nolderp voted her on day 2.. distancing?

3) She wasn't on Nolderp's train

Pac has played so poorly, as usual, that I can only read him as clueless town atm

Lilly has almost no content, after watching her hide her way to a scum victory 2 games ago, I can 100% go there today

Crusher I have a town read on

Nyn feel good about, not sure why she is still alive however

JC is uncountered doc, but his play has been scummiest thus far

For me, Leelou or Lilly makes sense today

I don't see Leelou as scum here. Verbal was giving her some leeway before he got nixed, saying she wouldn't be this deattached as scum cause it wasn't her style. She would keep him around a while longer just for that. WIFOM speculation and all, but I just don't see her taking him down in this scenario when he was more than willing to look elsewhere.

Verbal isn't a player that other people follow, no reason to keep him alive to defend Leeloe.. I'm guessing they thought he was a PR somehow, interestingly enough he was.

This morning I am wondering if JF80's certainly about Nolder could've been a bus? It certainly makes him look clean, the only reason why I pause is I thought the same thing when I saw Lizzie's alignment

re: Leelou

1) She was a very late voter on Lizzie, after he had gone full retard

2) Nolderp voted her on day 2.. distancing?

3) She wasn't on Nolderp's train

Pac has played so poorly, as usual, that I can only read him as clueless town atm

Lilly has almost no content, after watching her hide her way to a scum victory 2 games ago, I can 100% go there today

Crusher I have a town read on

Nyn feel good about, not sure why she is still alive however

JC is uncountered doc, but his play has been scummiest thus far

For me, Leelou or Lilly makes sense today

I like Pac or maybe you as the last scum...too convenient when Leelou says she has a scum read on you.

Keeping Nyn alive tilts my board a little.

Also, food for thought...if we have a cop, the results would narrow the pool. Not suggesting...just saying.

Verbal isn't a player that other people follow, no reason to keep him alive to defend Leeloe.. I'm guessing they thought he was a PR somehow, interestingly enough he was.

I'm not saying defend so much as it would be one less player she has to worry about if there's a push on her, considering she's been brought up. It just doesn't make sense from a strategical point of view seeing as she has more chances of being run up with him out of the picture. Plus I have scummed with her quite a bit and I've never seen her coasting borderline inactive as scum. I think she's been legitimately busy and that's why she hasn't been involved. She's not someone I'm prepared to lynch today. I'll be willing to revisit her later if my suspicion doesn't pan out.

As far as Lily goes, yeah, she doesn't have much content. That's not really alignment indicative for her, though. She was on both scum trains. I don't find her tone scummy, like I usually do which I guess is a good sign maybe. She did fool me last game though... I really didn't think she was scum. So I know she has the ability to fool me....  but I'm reserving tinfoiling on her for the time being otherwise I'll just be all over the place.

I'm basically going with my conclusion from D1 wagonomics... I really do think that Nolder was bussing Lizzie cause he had no choice considering he stalled like crazy. And I think that the other scummate most likely wasn't on him otherwise Nolder wouldn't have gone to so much trouble and waited for so long. It's obviously not definite... but that's what I'm thinking right now. 

I like Pac or maybe you as the last scum...too convenient when Leelou says she has a scum read on you.

Keeping Nyn alive tilts my board a little.

Also, food for thought...if we have a cop, the results would narrow the pool. Not suggesting...just saying.

She listed me as third, far off in the distance, were her exact words..  in a game with like 8 alive.. On what planet would my voting her be an OMGUS

For me - JC, Pac, followed far off in the distance by CTM

As far as Lily goes, yeah, she doesn't have much content. That's not really alignment indicative for her, though. She was on both scum trains. I don't find her tone scummy, like I usually do which I guess is a good sign maybe. She did fool me last game though... I really didn't think she was scum. So I know she has the ability to fool me....  but I'm reserving tinfoiling on her for the time being otherwise I'll just be all over the place.

When in doubt, kill off the inactive who isn't providing content. I'd much rather lose to a player whose actively playing then one hiding and hoping to go unnoticed

Leelou or lilly for me today, not buying the verbal stuff at all....  imo, he was targeted cause they thought he was a PR, which he was

Can you tell me what you're basing this on?

He's seeing the game very similar to me (and you btw), maybe that is by design or maybe it means he's town

I'm not going to iso him, but he was an early voter on Nolder and Lizzie if memory serves.

Archived