Jets vs. Bills 2014

32EBoozer

Jets:

Game 1 Loss  43 -13  Jets 6 T.O. /  4 Sacks allowed & 10 Penalties= 90 Yards

Game 2 Loss  38 - 3 in Detroit against a team that had been homeless for over 1 week due to Snow Storm!! Jets totally unprepared

Jets allow 7 Sacks, 1 T.O.

I will not miss:

1) the Dave & Buster visit over practicing and going on to lose big.(Team Preparedness)

2) Terrible game clock management

3) Braggadocio comments firing up other teams

4) The sexual preferences of my coach being known.  

Who knows how Bowles will turn out as a HC but I got tired of family gatherings where I caught crap about Rex and his stupid comments.

As long as my coach has our team ready to play EVERY! Game (not just vs. NE) and he disciplines them to not take stupid penalties and the take care of the football and play 60 minutes

I'll be OK with that until we find the answer at QB.

I'm the biggest, most die hard, passionate and dedicated Jets fan in the entire universe.  Dont get it twisted.

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!! That is funny, funniest thing I have heard all week.

You know damn well you will be passionately rooting for the Bills when the Jets play the Bills, if for nothing else it will give you the ability to come here and gloat about how right you were about Rex, but really because you are more of a Rex fan than a Jets fan.

Jets:

Game 2 Loss  38 - 3 in Detroit against a team that had been homeless for over 1 week due to Snow Storm!! Jets totally unprepared

I will not miss:

1) the Dave & Buster visit over practicing and going on to lose big.(Team Preparedness)

Who knows how Bowles will turn out as a HC but I got tired of family gatherings where I caught crap about Rex and his stupid comments.

As long as my coach has our team ready to play EVERY! Game (not just vs. NE) and he disciplines them to not take stupid penalties and the take care of the football and play 60 minutes

I don't give a **** about any of those things.  I just want to win.

Cassell will tear through our defense, you know that JiF.

When Brady went down in 2008 we lost to them at home and needed overtime to beat them at Foxboro and that was before Favre was hurt.. It depends which Cassel shows up with the Bills or if he wins the job..

Jets:

I will not miss:

You score in the first game was wrong. It was 43-23. Another thing I won't miss about the blowhard Rex is moral victories counting nearly as much as real ones."

Archived