Tim Tebow signing with the Eagles (MERGED)

Matt39

:face:

Chip Kelly's fate will not be determined by the fortunes of a JAG he signed to compete with Matt Barkley to carry a clipboard.

This is gasoline on the fire. Kelly has gotten rid of Desean Jackson, leasean Mccoy and Jeremy Mclin last year and a half now he's bringing the circus to town because he can't get Mariota.

He'll be back coaching in college this time next year.

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hope Tebow plays well and shuts everybody up. I'm not sure how good he is, but he should have got some run with the Jets - it would have given us a little something to look forward to that season, to see if he can work some magic, but instead we stuck with Sanchez, just as we stuck with Geno this season and never played Simms. Hope this new regime has  the guts to bench guys when necessary.

That season in the stands was pure misery as the pro-Tebow and anti-Tebow factions of Jets fans clashed. Mix in that philly sensibility and it is going to be chaos in their stadium.

I hear ya. Philly fans booed McNabb when he was winning can you imagine the sh-tshow next season will be when they go 6-10 and Pat Roberston is running the option for 1.0 ypc?

That season in the stands was pure misery as the pro-Tebow and anti-Tebow factions of Jets fans clashed. Mix in that philly sensibility and it is going to be chaos in their stadium.

PSL holder? Nobody in the cheap seats spoke up in our area in defense of Tebow.

Hope Tebow plays well and shuts everybody up. I'm not sure how good he is, but he should have got some run with the Jets - it would have given us a little something to look forward to that season, to see if he can work some magic, but instead we stuck with Sanchez, just as we stuck with Geno this season and never played Simms. Hope this new regime has  the guts to bench guys when necessary.

They didn't stick with Sanchez.  They benched him for McElroy.  You know, the guy who "retired" at 25 to work for the SEC network.

They didn't stick with Sanchez. They benched him for McElroy. You know, the guy who "retired" at 25 to work for the SEC network.

The other Rex whistleblower? Lol

I remember when Pete Carroll took over for Parcells in New England all the players were complaining "no accountability man". How does Carroll look now?

Archived