Breaking Bad Mafia - Game Over

Nolder

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So Doggin, Pac, Crusher and New Guy are completely useless to this game.

Yep.

I could add a few others to the list, but that'd be mean, and I'm not mean Ape this game, I'm flippant Ape. Flip flip!

Not liking how hard Ape is trying to be different, wondering why unless he's scum again looking to distance from himself.

Will give him credit however for creating an even more repulsive persona then the one we've grown to know and hate

Dude it's really nice.  No shoes.  Just sit on these outstanding pillows and this little sweetness in her lazy clingy clothes puts her hand on your belly and tells you to "Breath."  When you do she gets kinda excited.  Honestly not sure how dudes with normal "T" do this without popping a woody.  I really don't.

more likely you blow a fart or a belch with any pressure applied to your stomach

You're misremembering it. 

I saw you as an easy townie lynch, and I had JIF lead the party. You never presented a threat to me. I took you out because of the numbers game, and it was easy.

Anyway, at what point are you going to build a case about what I'm doing in THIS game? You seem hell bent on making your case about things I did in the last game. Guess what? I've got a new PM. It says I'm town. 

Like I said...an easy lynch is Ape's way of saying he's lazy...hence...he's scum.

Seen enough.

unvote, vote Ape

So I just compiled all of this data into a spreadsheet, sorted it the way it needs to be and made sure all of the info was correct. I asked someone to just add the information she has to it and now it's completely unsorted and she's changed other columns that I knew were right and now I'm not so sure. 

I know I'm town. I'm not 100 percent sure on JC. I haven't liked his posting, especially his multiple digs at Lily for being the 3rd vote. I have no control on what you do with your vote, nor would I. Kiv is just a gut feeling from the way he actually entered the thread and his posts feel a bit hollow.

Who are you a 100% on?

that is troo, his selfish need to save himself handed smash and jc to town on a platter last game

I guess we can add worst scum player to his list of accolades

This.^^^

His silly need to claim SK virtually bought Pac town credit.  Hard to overcome.

I know I'm town. I'm not 100 percent sure on JC. I haven't liked his posting, especially his multiple digs at Lily for being the 3rd vote.  I have no control on what you do with your vote, nor would I. Kiv is just a gut feeling from the way he actually entered the thread and his posts feel a bit hollow. 

Thought you nailed him as scum before he even posted...this you trying to pull a Nolder?

Don't like Arsis (duh). I think Lizzie is being obtuse most likely. JC's content is pretty underwhelming. I usually suck at reading him, but he was pushing Lily for being the third voter on Arsis. Then FoSed her again for being the third voter on him. Seems really lazy and sloppy.... I don't like it. Still feeling good about Smash and Lee. A little thoughtful about Lily. JC blatantly pushing her the way he did for bogus reasons, like someone said (Ape?), could very well be distancing because that push wasn't likely to garner any traction. It was dimwitted. When I have a moment I wanna look if she responded to any of it.

I didn't yet, but I want to point out that it was an OMGUS vote. 

I've been busy for the day. I need to catchup from the last couple hours at least. I'm sure you guys are going to be hanging on a thread for the analysis

Just keep posting this about every six hours and you should be good until D3, at least.

ok caught up...  80 is spewing nonsense, I don't understand the votes on JC or the pile on after the Ape declared him scum..  that's pretty much proof positive that he's town.

Still Vote Nyn..  all the reasons I stated yesterday plus the pile on vote on JC.. 

JC's teammate?

Like I said...an easy lynch is Ape's way of saying he's lazy...hence...he's scum.

Seen enough.

unvote, vote Ape

Wow-wow-wee-wah!!! Look at that spin.

80 is an easy lynch and you are not. These are givens.

You said "lazy ape = scum" and that I was being "lazy" trying to go for an "easy lynch on you" on D1.

Here is where your defense becomes garbage:

• You are not an "easy" lynch ever, especially on D1
  • There's nothing "easy" or "lazy" about taking the path of being the case-originator
  • You know I'm not lazy as scum OR town, and you were just scum mates with me so you know damn-well how much work I put in

You threw false meta at me as a counter, called me scum but didn't vote me, and I called bullsh*t. Now you are trying to re-define the context of lazy, and trying to clean up your mess by plopping a vote on me. 

It's absurd.

I'm gift-wrapping this one for the town. Nobody catches more scum on D1 than me. Nobody.

Pac, you're next you poop stain.

Archived