Breaking Bad Mafia - Game Over

Nolder

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

...and fakers gonna fake, fake, fake, fake, fake, fake...

Scum mate^^^^

This.^^^

His silly need to claim SK virtually bought Pac town credit.  Hard to overcome.

lol, a play you signed off on... around the time you knew our gooses were cooked, and started posting random kooky sh*t... like you're doing now.

Wow-wow-wee-wah!!! Look at that spin.

80 is an easy lynch and you are not. These are givens.

You said "lazy ape = scum" and that I was being "lazy" trying to go for an "easy lynch on you" on D1.

Here is where your defense becomes garbage:

• You are not an "easy" lynch ever, especially on D1
  • There's nothing "easy" or "lazy" about taking the path of being the case-originator
  • You know I'm not lazy as scum OR town, and you were just scum mates with me so you know damn-well how much work I put in

You threw false meta at me as a counter, called me scum but didn't vote me, and I called bullsh*t. Now you are trying to re-define the context of lazy, and trying to clean up your mess by plopping a vote on me. 

It's absurd.

I'm gift-wrapping this one for the town. Nobody catches more scum on D1 than me. Nobody.

Pac, you're next you poop stain.

Still spinning...you use others reputation to fit your narrative...you still play like its 2011...game has moved on...but go ahead spin away and throw your poo.  

Really.  I'm bored anyway.

Still spinning...you use others reputation to fit your narrative...you still play like its 2011...game has moved on...but go ahead spin away and throw your poo.  

Really.  I'm bored anyway.

When was the last time you were lynched easily and within the first 2 game days?

Keep fear-mongering about the "ape narrative". I've already stated that I caught you without needing to concoct a narrative or case really, just a good ol' fashioned instinct play, that you confirmed with a horrid defense.

You're right, if it were 2011, you wouldn't have been so obvious. You weren't kidding last game in our QT about being "off" your scum game. You've lost your mojo... LOL

When was the last time you were lynched easily and within the first 2 game days?

Keep fear-mongering about the "ape narrative". I've already stated that I caught you without needing to concoct a narrative or case really, just a good ol' fashioned instinct play, that you confirmed with a horrid defense.

You're right, if it were 2011, you wouldn't have been so obvious. You weren't kidding last game in our QT about being "off" your scum game. You've lost your mojo... LOL

Who knows?  Last month maybe.  I'm just trying to keep it real.  You're reverting back to the old style Ape where we go head to head early.  No worries.  You may even get me lynched this game on D1...either way...I'm town.  My flip will expose you as wrong again.  Just like usual.  You really are easy to pin down on D1 then any other day.  Look at the path of destruction you led the town on last game.

Please announce your alignment for the record. 

Care to  

Who knows?  Last month maybe.  I'm just trying to keep it real.  You're reverting back to the old style Ape where we go head to head early.  No worries.  You may even get me lynched this game on D1...either way...I'm town.  My flip will expose you as wrong again.  Just like usual.  You really are easy to pin down on D1 then any other day.  Look at the path of destruction you led the town on last game.

Please announce your alignment for the record. 

Care to  

Wait, wait... now when you flip I'll be "wrong" and I'm not scum? You're undermining your own counter-argument by making mistakes that acknowledge that you already know I'm town.

I already said I was town earlier in the thread. 

Getting desperate.

You're response to my annoyance about your jacksh*t play basically telling me to gfm made me feel a lot better about you, tbh. If you care.

First off don't care how you feel about me or my play.  I love you and your soul.  Second off blame Nolder. K?

Arsis quit. It's AJ now.

A new new guy to scare off? Or is it new girl? Or new fake guy?

If he's a she pretending to be a he, tell it there's only one Dan and he/she can kindly GF his or herself.

Oh and hey Leelou <3

Archived