Breaking Bad Mafia - Game Over

Nolder

Votecount
JC - Ape, Hallia, Nyn, Lily, Hess, Doggin (6)
Hallia - Jif, CTM (2)
Ape - 80, JC (2)
80 - King (1)
Nyn - Pac (1)

Pac - AJ (1)
Doggin - Leelou (1) 

With 17 alive it takes 9 to lynch.
Deadline: Thursday 8am PST

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What honor?

The irony is that he's way more confident of your innocence than I am your guilt.  He also doesn't like that I'm not voting JC because he thinks JC is shady.. 

and follows that up by not voting JC.

None of your posts so far have had any meat to them. Picking on hallia is easy. Then there was setup speculation with Pac. It's kinda a bit early for that. You're not doing a very good job blending into town.

Lol. It's not a gut read and we both know that. You're also not very good at picking up cues. Was hoping you were a destiny's child fan

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Lol. It's not a gut read and we both know that. You're also not very good at picking up cues. Was hoping you were a destiny's child fan

Oh I figured as much, but still can't be sure.

Well, as a survivor, i guess my only play is to out Leelou as the town cop who got a "not town" read on me. Tried to protect her identity for a long as possible while dropping hints to her in my "not meaty" posts through the thread, but at this point if scum don't know who she is (or don't figure it out once i flip survivor and they realize why her N1 read on me was "not town") they're brain dead anyway, so ... there it is. Do what you will with that information, and hope the doc doesn't die too soon and leave her unprotected. I'm out. Will check back later to see if anyone bothered reading my back posts to confirm or if I'm dead

Lauren just to be clear you're positive Doggin is not town or Nolder positive?

She's Nolder positive and made a poor as hell play outing herself D1. You know i love you lee but you dropped enough clues early that people would have figured it out after you died even if you never hard claimed. Now you're in the open and we have a game of follow the cop to play. My least favorite version of mafia.

Luckily, I guess, I'll be dead before then anyway.

Well Kiv claimed, so that's how sure.

I'm claiming too.  Im a survivor.  Just figured I should let people know so they can decide if they think there would be two of us.  Reason why I haven't voted or made a single game post.  Dont care who is scum or town.  I just love you all equally

Votecount
Hallia - Jif, CTM (2)
Ape - 80, JC (2)
80 - King (1)
Nyn - Pac (1)

Pac - AJ (1)
Doggin - Leelou (1) 

Well this is interesting..

Interesting?  It's basically like not being in the game.  my strategy is to just break balls and make jokes to entertain people.  Hopefully town and scum decide Im worth keeping around for entertainment value.  If not then GFY.

That is not true at all, last game I was on the right side of every decision

Never said that you weren't. I am saying that you are overlooking a lot of details in the last two games and finding your way to the right decision in spite of the fact that you seem oblivious to a lot.

Honestly all I was doing was trying to tdo was provoke you into get off your ass and get involved.

Votecount

Hallia - Jif, CTM (2)

Ape - 80, JC (2)

80 - King (1)

Nyn - Pac (1)

Pac - AJ (1)

Doggin - Leelou (1) 

Wake up fruitcake I just voted doggin about 15 posts ago..

Not really. Townie play is to lynch me to confirm Lee's claim. Either I'm scum and you got one then watch out for the gambit, or I'm a survivor and Lee is the confirmed cop (unless scum has a role finder, no way they'd know I'm "not town" to support a fake cop claim D1). It's an easy, obvious play.

Been fun being back, but since I'm dead with no rooting interest, this sucks. Thanks a lot, Nolder

She's Nolder positive and made a poor as hell play outing herself D1. You know i love you lee but you dropped enough clues early that people would have figured it out after you died even if you never hard claimed. Now you're in the open and we have a game of follow the cop to play. My least favorite version of mafia.

Luckily, I guess, I'll be dead before then anyway.

Eh, I'll be dead soon anyways, so not playing that game for too long. 

dude... you're 100% dead wrong about me. why in the F would I blindly buy into your case on JC.

But again.. the way JC has played it today is garbage.. I'd like to think he was a little better than this if he's scum.

In your own words you said you know JC as scum last game and he's doing it the exact same things here.

Interesting?  It's basically like not being in the game.  my strategy is to just break balls and make jokes to entertain people.  Hopefully town and scum decide Im worth keeping around for entertainment value.  If not then GFY.

I wasn't talking to you..  I didn't even see your claim until just now..  any reason for it?

Well ya, and not to mention he expects the rest of us to blindly buy into both you and JC as scum..

My biggest thing with JC was talking like he knew ape was town. I honestly don't see Ape's other points on him, not that i've looked too closely

Make no mistake I want you guys to follow me on a JC lynch that's it for right now. I'm speculating that Pac maybe playing as his teammate, but until I know JC's alignment I'm not selling anything else.

Not really. Townie play is to lynch me to confirm Lee's claim. Either I'm scum and you got one then watch out for the gambit, or I'm a survivor and Lee is the confirmed cop (unless scum has a role finder, no way they'd know I'm "not town" to support a fake cop claim D1). It's an easy, obvious play.

Been fun being back, but since I'm dead with no rooting interest, this sucks. Thanks a lot, Nolder

Yep.  Figured this was possible because you breadcrumbed this early on.  

In your own words you said you know JC as scum last game and he's doing it the exact same things here.

he's played terribly the last 2 days..  kinda sad in a way.  He's going to be lynched and lynched soon..  just want to see what else is going on.

I wasn't talking to you..  I didn't even see your claim until just now..  any reason for it?

He actually breadcrumbed this claim early on.  I reacted to it by ^^Pac wants to be this when he brows up.  Figured the game could make a better decision knowing Im one.  Plus pretty ******* boring role because you really have nothing you can do.  Nothing at all.  No reason to scum hunt, no reason to give comments on the game.  basically watching the game being played.  Sorta dumb. 

Archived