Breaking Bad Mafia - Game Over

Nolder

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

shame on townies ... speed lynch for why? If he's town then stupid for obvious reasons, if he's scum then you are not giving his teammates a chance to expose themselves .. stupid ape mafia

shame on townies ... speed lynch for why? If he's town then stupid for obvious reasons, if he's scum then you are not giving his teammates a chance to expose themselves .. stupid ape mafia

Anything JC has said since he got ran up on D1 is pointless imo. It's spew.

Anything JC has said since he got ran up on D1 is pointless imo. It's spew.

if he's scum, even the illusion of an alternate candidate coukd've made others expose themselves like jif @ a Boy Scout retreat

It will be an extension of night..  the Ape quartet will just keep coming after me before finally killing JC..  lets just get on with it. 

It will be an extension of night..  the Ape quartet will just keep coming after me before finally killing JC..  lets just get on with it. 

Pac,

Unvote now and we can work out a deal.  I'll stay silent and masonize with you tomorrow.  One condition:  You must unvote in your very next post or all deals are off.

Pac,

Unvote now and we can work out a deal. I'll stay silent and masonize with you tomorrow. One condition: You must unvote in your very next post or all deals are off.

what lol.. oy vey

Archived