Breaking Bad Mafia - Game Over

Nolder

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was thinking about it. We kinda headbutted about the whole thing and he seemed genuinely annoyed with me for wanting to push on and hating the 'ape speedlynch'... bla bla bla... and all that. Personally, I'm a lot more suspicious of 80's attempts to slow things down to learn more. He was pinging.

LOL you're suspicious of an inanimate object.

/Crusher'd

Thanks Nyn, I see what you mean, didn't expect such a detailed answer :)

and you're just mentioning this now? seems shady

We're not throwing dirt on Leelou's claim, k?

Weird defense of CTM...

I was bothered by this too. This one makes good points sometimes

Nice!  Why did I let CTM convince me to unvote?  That should have been a record fast lynch.

Should we be worried about CTM for derailing the speed of that lynch? 

Just like SMC and Pac last game... idiot

the fact is that you and leelou helped me create a counter train, and 80 hopped on to my thinking as well.. that is more information and it would've been a **** load more effective if ya'll didn't make JC the only candidate heading in

Feels more like scum trying to get a Survivor cover in case they get investigated.

LOL an investigation on a Survivor will come up as not town (See:  Doggin), and apparently Leelou doesn't know who she can and cannot turn back to town if recruited.  Not to mention we can't trust that Leelou hasn't been converted.  You'll lynch me either way.  Nice case, but I'm 100 % a Survivor. 

LOL an investigation on a Survivor will come up as the same as recruited scum, and apparently Leelou doesn't know who she can and cannot turn back to town.  You'll lynch me either way.  Nice case, but I'm 100 % a Survivor. 

What sucks is you're not confirmed until you're dead lol

80 can be very derp as a townie but I  think he makes on occasions some really good observations and is also very easy going.

This game, however, he's been very serious and extremely focused on Ape. Most of his content has been garbage. At first I chalked it to derp but he refused to lay off. He voted Ape on D1 and did not join the doggin' train. He voted Ape yet again on D2 and was not on JC's train. It's all Ape here and Ape there. Which I'm sure did wonders for the primate's ego... but game wise was pretty useless. Also I didn't like the way he was trying to nudge me yesterday for pushing on JC's train. He had CTM to hide behind to do the heavy lifting, but it was apparent that he didn't want the speedlynch to happen.

Also, the timing of his claim doesn't sit right with me. Kivam claimed on D1 due to him picking up on Lee having a guilty on him..... Crusher followed up with a survivor claim as well when he didn't really have to and it rang true to me. 80 said nothing at the time... but felt compelled to reveal right after JC's flip? Why? Feels more like scum trying to get a Survivor cover in case they get investigated. With JC out of the picture, his mates are prolly shaking in their boots... especially if they don't have the ability to recruit anymore. And with a cop in the picture and supposedly no NKs... an early cover is clever.

Point on 80 is a very good one.  He basically admitted to wanting to win with Walt and now doesn't want to play. 

LOL an investigation on a Survivor will come up as not town (See:  Doggin), and apparently Leelou doesn't know who she can and cannot turn back to town if recruited.  Not to mention we can't trust that Leelou hasn't been converted.  You'll lynch me either way.  Nice case, but I'm 100 % a Survivor. 

Then why didn't you reveal when doggin' and Crusher did? Why did you only reveal after JC got lynched?

We're not throwing dirt on Leelou's claim, k?

why not? Lol .. It's absurd

1) The role makes no sense, she can convert back to town? Ok and then what happens, the one converted back could just name the entire scum team?

2) WHy not mention it right away? Why not mention conversions at all? If she did confirm this was a conversion game, I didn't see it

3) Even if 1 and 2 are true, she's the top conversion candidate by far last night

Then why didn't you reveal when doggin' and Crusher did? Why did you only reveal after JC got lynched?

Because I was hoping to save JC, who unbeknownst to me ended up being Walt.  Duh.  Seemed like a more fun route to play this game like a Mafia symp who doesn't know who the Mafia is than be a townie.

1) The role makes no sense, she can convert back to town? Ok and then what happens, the one converted back could just name the entire scum team?

2) WHy not mention it right away? Why not mention conversions at all? If she did confirm this was a conversion game, I didn't see it

3) Even if 1 and 2 are true, she's the top conversion candidate by far last night

Stop flirting. 

I actually believe Crusher's reveal. But there's still the possibility of him getting recruited N1. So I dunno. Totally not buying 80's though. Seemed completely bogus.

I started to think he got recruited and that's why he's so upset about his role. 

The way I see it is that we have survivors. Who are potentially the only ones eligible to be converted to town/mafia. By converting a survivor to town, she's basically still being cop, just claiming a third party as one of us. I don't see a conversion from mafia to town happening, though. That would fail. I don't see why you think it would ever happen.

^^  I love this young lady.  DEATH TO THE LAMP POST. 

All you'll do by lynching me is prevent me from "winning" and buy scum another night.  Fine by me.  I'll take the bullet for Walt's converts. 

You two are so weird.

Because I was hoping to save JC, who unbeknownst to me ended up being Walt.  Duh.  Seemed like a more fun route to play this game like a Mafia symp who doesn't know who the Mafia is than be a townie.

???? So 80 is getting lynched tomorrow, right?

The way I see it is that we have survivors. Who are potentially the only ones eligible to be converted to town/mafia. By converting a survivor to town, she's basically still being cop, just claiming a third party as one of us. I don't see a conversion from mafia to town happening, though. That would fail. I don't see why you think it would ever happen.

But already was told survivors win with town anyway, so not sure the point

Archived