Breaking Bad Mafia - Game Over

Nolder

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nyn and Lily both questioned this quote ...leelou gave no answer then they both let up and didn't carry it any further.. wonder why ? No way she can recruit to town it makes absolutely no sense at all and would end the game on one move.

Vote Leelou

leelou - night action thing pinged big to me

???

I don't know. She said she was cop at first, then added after that the recruiting bit. Are you suggesting she was truthful about being town cop and then got converted... and made up the other aspect of her role?  That doesn't add up imo. I don't wanna drown in a tinfoily gaming the mode discussion... but having a standard cop role in a game with a bunch of survivors seems kinda eh.

Yes there is NO reason to bring up the recruiting to town bit if she was converted to cult/mafia/whatever. This is more pro town than not because she was being transparent and giving the town more information about the game. There is no reason to reveal that as mafia OR cult, or whatever factions are in this game.

I'm gonna put the town on my back with Pac and Doggin out of the game ...Leelou needs to die. Save everyone a lot of stress and energy this way. Case is obvious. Ready set go

WTF are you spewing Lizard? Not sure if town being derp or scum giving himself away? This is NOT how we get information. If you don't want to follow the cop, then fine, but go actually scum hunt without that information. But don't rely on killing a PR to make yourself feel better about getting information.

What a horrific re read..... would like to kill Jif, Hess, Nyn and all the whiners for putting me through that .. atleast pac's meltdown was mildly entertaining

Anyway , not sure what to do about leelou.. really kinda wish that Pac had shot crusher, at least it would've resolved that as of yesterday and I really don't understand her role or how she played it (once outed, why not mention conversion thing?, why not convert doggin, etcc...) I don't think we can let it skate to end game takign at face value.. Now that we've had another night phase and no deaths, it's possible crusher was reconverted anyway.. so the window is closed..

Smash and LK re emerging this morning to fill the ape/pac void is an interesting turn of events, both going after leelou too.. team play??

Alaina (sp?) feel pretty good about as town, though i wish she wasn't so adamant of blindly following leelou.. too many things don't add up

honestly not sure who to vote ATM, Smash, hallia or 80

Dude, sometimes you have to trust some people in this game, and Leelou hasn't given me any reason not to trust her. I'm willing to follow her to narrow down my list of scum and if she comes into that list eventually, I'll vote her. For now though, she's off my lynch list.

Good morning all. Actually managed to finish reading before I had to leave this morning, so that's cool.

Gonna sheep Nyn here. Not liking this dude

CTM I agree that shooting Crusher in Pac's position was probably the safest move if he was unsure. But we see how that went. As far as why Leelou didn't reveal right away it's not like she knew for sure Doggin would flip survivor as he claimed. Especially with Crusher claiming right after him. Also I doubt players can be continuously be turned from one side to another, way too much swing.

@JiF - suck it up dude. This game isn't over and at least Pac/Ape are gone and can't clutter the thread with their bickering

Andrej sheeping? I don't like your vote at all. I would almost call you a survivor, last time I saw you not thinking, you were third party and blind lynched an un-cc'd doctor to almost lose the game for town. I need more from you than this, Andrej.

I agree on JiF though, if you're town, get in the game dammit.

Hallia has basically gone dark.

Not really digging Smash/Lizzie gunning for Leelou. Don't like how CTM is trying hard to disprove any theory that could probably vet her either (saying Crusher probably turned back to scum??) I feel like if Leelou is lying then it'll come out before too long so I'm okay letting it ride for a bit.

I agree that 80 should go here.

Still got you as town. Alanna has risen also. Wanna get JiF back in it cause I liked his posts in the previous phases

This is better, still no reason on 80 though. I agree he looks bad, but that's not enough reason to speed lynch him.

That will take way too much time.

We know our cop has certain power. You yourself say they are useless

You know town needs info.

Lots of info fruit hanging off the cop tree

Kill the cop.

Lizard is a broken record.

She has been wifoming the sh*t out of the last 5 pages about Lee's potential to be recruited - brought the idea up herself - suggested lynching Crusher to prove it - sitting on an 80 vote anyway - she's ******* scum book it.

I'm busy today - just do the obvious here Town and keep this game moving.

You're wrong here. Nyn was speculating in the thread because you have your blinders on and want to lynch our only source of information instead of looking at alternatives. She wasn't wifoming the thread, she was looking at options. You need to get in the game and actually scum hunt instead of playing "lynch the cop" because that's not going to happen. If it does happen, and she flips cop as she said, y'all can lynch me next because I'm ******* done.

so on Nyn... uncharacteristic game from her.. Looking for speed lynches, gets agro when confronted (happened earlier too)

Could see her as being on second scum team.. 

feel a bit better about Lee

I also love how I asked for no speed lynch today so we could get better information, but all of you think it's fun to just throw votes about. Don't blame other people for your vote.

trust nobody

lots about leelou role and the way she played it doesn't make sense.. hence the suspicion

Never had a town PR screw up their reveal? I do it all the time.

Ftr, Doggin outted her role. She wasn't going to reveal it, hence her staying on him all of D1. Then he outted her.

Was it necessary for her to reveal her entire role? Probably not at that point.

As for "trusting nobody":

You have to have town reads in the game to make things easier. Obviously nothing is set in stone. But I'm not going to lynch Nyn or Leelou on the off chance that they're mafia or converted unless I actually think that they're mafia or converted.

Where were you a couple of hours ago?  lol

Sleeping. Night shifters sleep in the day.

Next time they try to do something stupid, I expect you to slow them down if you're town so that we can actually lynch mafia and not a potential town member.

Andrej probably survivor, btw.

As for "trusting nobody":

You have to have town reads in the game to make things easier. Obviously nothing is set in stone. But I'm not going to lynch Nyn or Leelou on the off chance that they're mafia or converted unless I actually think that they're mafia or converted.

it's a conversion game.. first time you get taken for a ride by scum masquerading as a power role you won't be so quick to trust implicitly

Next time they try to do something stupid, I expect you to slow them down if you're town so that we can actually lynch mafia and not a potential town member.

well considering she lead that lynch, you aren't making much sense here

when you were insisting 80 was scum ??

Calling someone scum and controlling your vote are different things. Nyn doesn't make the town's decisions. That's why we need majority to lynch.

it's a conversion game.. first time you get taken for a ride by scum masquerading as a power role you won't be so quick to trust implicitly

Been there, done that. I was the PR masquerading as town. Incidentally I got viewed by the cop on two different nights and still survived up until I was random lynched because the town couldn't reach majority.

That's not the point though, tell me WHY there are so many survivors?

Calling someone scum and controlling your vote are different things. Nyn doesn't make the town's decisions. That's why we need majority to lynch.

Been there, done that. I was the PR masquerading as town. Incidentally I got viewed by the cop on two different nights and still survived up until I was random lynched because the town couldn't reach majority.

That's not the point though, tell me WHY there are so many survivors?

I suvgested a mass reveal, and then that all survivors reveal.. nobody wants to talk about that

id like to know how many there are because of there's 8 of them I think we can assume they are the only ones in play so to speak

Sleeping. Night shifters sleep in the day.

Andrej probably survivor, btw.

Like I said earlier, I wasn't rooting for a speedlynch. Was I convinced 80 was scum? Yes, I bloody well was. I presented my case, voted and left it at that. I didn't expect it to build this fast. But then I got sidetracked with Lizzie being stupid and I was busy answering his dumb sh*t.

I suvgested a mass reveal, and then that all survivors reveal.. nobody wants to talk about that

id like to know how many there are because of there's 8 of them I think we can assume they are the only ones in play so to speak

Pretty sure survivors wouldn't reveal on the off chance that they get converted to mafia if there's still a converter? This is why we need to look at d1 actions: who is acting like a party member and who doesn't care either way?

I'm am town, I am not a survivor. I'm sure not all of us are survivors.

Like I said earlier, I wasn't rooting for a speedlynch. Was I convinced 80 was scum? Yes, I bloody well was. I presented my case, voted and left it at that. I didn't expect it to build this fast. But then I got sidetracked with Lizzie being stupid and I was busy answering his dumb sh*t.

You can't help that so many people are sheeping and not thinking for themselves, lol, but you also could have slowed things down. I guess technically, he was scum as a survivor... but still.

Pretty sure survivors wouldn't reveal on the off chance that they get converted to mafia if there's still a converter? This is why we need to look at d1 actions: who is acting like a party member and who doesn't care either way?

I'm am town, I am not a survivor. I'm sure not all of us are survivors.

if I was a survivor id reveal.. of only to get a clue as to what's going on

how about this. all survivors reveal.. lee randomly converts one and then they come forward in morning.. if lee confirms we've re-vetted her and have another known townie

plus if the person doesn't say anything, I think we can assume scum got them and lynch

if I was a survivor id reveal.. of only to get a clue as to what's going on

how about this. all survivors reveal.. lee randomly converts one and then they come forward in morning.. if lee confirms we've re-vetted her and have another known townie

plus if the person doesn't say anything, I think we can assume scum got them and lynch

I like this idea in theory, but not sure if it would work. We can try though.

This would definitely re-vet Leelou, and if one of them flips scum in the future, we can question the whole group.

I would personally like to know who Leelou has viewed so far. Being that we're not seeing any NKs, it would be useful to have some townies to potentially take out of my poe.

You can't help that so many people are sheeping and not thinking for themselves, lol, but you also could have slowed things down. I guess technically, he was scum as a survivor... but still.

Need to do some ISOing and reassess. I really did think he was gonna flip scum.

I would personally like to know who Leelou has viewed so far. Being that we're not seeing any NKs, it would be useful to have some townies to potentially take out of my poe.

I'm undecided about it. 

Archived