Breaking Bad Mafia - Game Over

Nolder

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I already put in my NA. No one else has claimed survivor as of yet. I can give you my findings as of now. Just in case there is finally a nk or I get speed lynched while I'm not on much over the weekend. 

Might as well, Lee. I told you before why I wasn't sure if it was a good idea, but I'm tired and my patience is running low. So if you're up for it, go ahead.

And how was what I said ridiculous? You do realize that we're almost on day 5 right?

I know what day we're on. I already said before why I was hesitating and I was simply giving my opinion.

But what the hell, she can reveal it. Honestly tired and don't feel like arguing more today. 

You want me to what, spread more wifom about the whole recruiting thing?  No one knows for sure how it works, I think time, and lynches/deaths will tell.

Votecount
JC - Nyn, Pac, King, Hallia, Ape, Lily, Leelou, Hess, Crusher (9)

Hallia - CTM, Jif (2)
Crusher - JC (1)

Ape - 80 (1)

With 16 alive it takes 9 to lynch.
Deadline: Friday 10PM PST

However, knowing that JC was mafia, and looking at the dead townies, I doubt JC's entire team is on him as the lynch with how fast he went down. 

N0 - view Doggin - result - not town

N1 - view Laine - result - town

N2 - recruit Crusher

N3 - view Hess - result town

N4 - to be revealed come morning

Well that's not as helpful as I thought it would be. LOL

Hallia, I would love some wagonomics from you ^.^

What a horrific re read..... would like to kill Jif, Hess, Nyn and all the whiners for putting me through that .. atleast pac's meltdown was mildly entertaining

Anyway , not sure what to do about leelou.. really kinda wish that Pac had shot crusher, at least it would've resolved that as of yesterday and I really don't understand her role or how she played it (once outed, why not mention conversion thing?, why not convert doggin, etcc...) I don't think we can let it skate to end game takign at face value.. Now that we've had another night phase and no deaths, it's possible crusher was reconverted anyway.. so the window is closed..

Smash and LK re emerging this morning to fill the ape/pac void is an interesting turn of events, both going after leelou too.. team play??

Alaina (sp?) feel pretty good about as town, though i wish she wasn't so adamant of blindly following leelou.. too many things don't add up

honestly not sure who to vote ATM, Smash, hallia or 80

I can't bring myself to re-read that mess. The rate at which pages were turning was insane and I may have well missed one or two lol. You make a great point on crusher. If Idiot Pac and Ape could not get enough of themselves in previous games this game certainly takes the cake when they learn this game does not revolve around them they will become great players IMO. So yeah its never going to happen

Leelou's claim makes no sense what so ever . If she was to recruit someone from a scum team that was recruited this game would end and there is no way she was given that much power.

CTM I know you had a back and forth with Leelou could you summarize that for me or at least point me in the direction where it started I have no desire to re-read this slop. Also whats you're take on leelou at this stage ? Obviously she is the key to the game which with recruiting involved is approaching end game very quickly since no one seems to be dying at night.

There are 3 people I have as town, besides myself. Crusher is included in these 3. No, I did not view him again yet. 

Actions: 

N0 - investigate Doggin - result - not town

N1 - investigate x - result - town

N2 - recruit Crusher

N3 - investigate x - result town

I asked specifically if I would get scum if I viewed scum and I was told the only results I'll get are town, not town, or action failed. I also asked what would happen if I viewed someone I recruited the next night or after and I was told if I was successful I'd get the result of town. 

If you guys want, I can reveal the townies. They are both still alive. I'll wait for you guys to weigh in. 

Leelou you have a choice at night ? Either to recruit or investigate ? You may have already confirmed this Im not going back to search

hmm.... i do think the town needs information, but I don't see any NK"s so I'm not sure it's at risk..

I'd fire away..

I also think all survivors should reveal, if there's enough of them, maybe it's safe to assume that your's and scum's actions only work on survivors.. we have 3 so far?

town does need information and only 1 player at this stage provides information and that's crusher. You stated earlier that PAC hole should have shot him which would have been the proper town move in his case but hes and Idiot. With Leelou claiming shes both a recruiter and a cop the only way to properly vet her is to Lynch Crusher. if you're not prepared to do that and we lynch 80 we have nothing. At some point we have to take a chance or this game will be over

Unvote Leelou Vote Crusher.

Im still catching up and on page 108 so 80 may have already been lynched but it begs the question why didn't leelou recruit him if he claimed survivor if she didn't trust him ?? Its certainly gives us information but obviously shes feeling much better Lynching him. Is that good Cop or town play ???

I think scum can convert anyone. And that if Lee is being truthful, that she can convert survivors. That's the only way that makes sense to me right now.

converting anyone is not an option IMO its got to capped on thrid party players

converting anyone is not an option IMO its got to capped on thrid party players

I find that a bit hard to swallow because it means that there's a good possibility of quite a bit of failed recruiting attemps. So what? Say JC fails recruiting N0 and then gets lynched D1... game over?  I don't know.

nyn hess or smash tomorrow imo

Jesus Christ

You seemed like you had it going on early now you're just playing stupid or you're scum having fun with a pack of idiots.

You needed information and went with the 80 kill which was the worst possible lynch candidate. Crusher was the obvious choice since our so called Cop is giving us ZERO information

Jesus Christ

You seemed like you had it going on early now you're just playing stupid or you're scum having fun with a pack of idiots.

You needed information and went with the 80 kill which was the worst possible lynch candidate. Crusher was the obvious choice since our so called Cop is giving us ZERO information

HOW AM I GIVING YOU ZERO INFORMATION???

Gonna post these one at at time as opposed to a giant WoT per usual, for the sake of things being easier to read and respond to. I started with Lily because she's at the bottom of my list (from most likely to be town down to most likely to be scum). Still want to look at Hallia, JiF, CTM, Arsis/AJ, Lizard, Smash <---- in that order.

Anyways, LILY ISO:

I'm not much for first post analysis, but this one still bothers me even now. Plenty of games start on N0 for various reasons, and this is after it already being pointed out that those voting at night are probably town because hey don't know any better. Comes off as her trying to LOOK town, but not actually being town.

Goes on to comment that Ape is being un-Ape-like: I consider this spreading some light doubt. Of what we know of JC and 80's attempts to throw dirt at Ape, this kind of fits in without appearing too obvious.

actually liked this post from the start, she's siding with Smash/Nyn on the conversation surrounding Arsis' quoted votes from N0. She also thought it was odd like I did that Nyn came out defending Smash so hard, but that's already been discussed I suppose.

votes Arsis for voting Smash (per Hess' suggestion)

Thinks the DL should be pushed back due to connection issues and unvotes "while this gets sorted out" I'm seeing a disconnect here. How does the extension of a deadline have anything to do with your vote? I feel like she just put her vote there as a placeholder and then removed it as soon as she got the chance; it didn't really feel natural to me.

here where Hallia didn't put her on the lady town list with Nyn, Alanna, and Leelou. Genuinely town or knee jerk reaction because she's scum. She also didn't respond to me blatantly calling her scum in response to that post.

Summary: "Leelou town, Doggin not getting lynched because it's a "joke vote", Alanna being aggressive, Hess always seeming town, Ape is weird because he's not invested" Mehhhhhhhh ughhhhh welllllll. . .

Follow up a few hours later... Nyn's participation good no matter alignement, likes that Doggin here, Hess strongest town read, votes JC for voting Smash" This puts her as the third vote on JC after Hess and Ape. So, she believes that Ape is being weird and un-Ape-like yet she's willing to sheep him on this vote along with her strongest town read Hess? This could easily be bussing. To make it worse, this distancing:

nice way to show your scum...third voter theory x2...unvote, vote lily

Her response to Ape asking about how he's weird is to say he's being more normal now. Backtracking because she's buddying him, has no evidence? Or because he actually was behaving more normal?

Point out JC vote was OMGUS (distancing!!!) and then calls out Pac's vote on Nyn as being JC's teammate. Revotes JC now that votes are reset. Now that JC is obviously going down, she's linking him and Pac with this

This post is just gross on so many levels.

Caught up.

It amazes me how Pac can continue to look worse and worse. There's nothing he can say to change the fact that he tried to divert attention from JC, and when it looked like JC was the lynched, Pac backpedalled so obviously that even I couldn't help but be aware of it. I admit I'm not the most observant mafia player, But obvious Pac is obvious. JC is clearly the lynch for tomorrow.

Still pushing the JC + Pac narrative that Ape was pushing after saying that JC was distancing Ape and Ape has been weird? Inconsistent.

D2 voting JC, obviously. Her bussing votes are at least consistent.

First(?) to question Leelou's role, agrees that she believes survivors are the converts this game (TMI or first hand knowledge?); Lets her intention be known that she would have voted Pac.

I didn't bother to come back this evening and I see that was a good decision. I'm 100% with Alanna here - pissed off. Ape was one of my most solid town reads, and Pac killed him basically for the lulz. Alanna and Nyn are also strong town reads of mine. I don't think Nolder would have made Leelou convertible, so I think she and Crusher are town, as well. I like AJ for town, too.

I want to hear more from Smash and Lizzie.

Meh.

With multiple survivors in the game, Leelou viewing people is kind of useless. That's if there are multiple survivors. We only have their word for it.

Helping to discredit Leelou's views here? Fwiw, I think Lily would provide a not-town result.

I don't believe the recruiters are recruitable, and I believe that Lee is still town cop/recruiter. I'm also comfortable with Laine, Nyn, and Andrej as town. 

If I had been around during day phase (you guys really need to stop moving so fast or I need to stop sleeping, one of the two) I would have voted Lizzie. I don't like the way he and Smash want to take away our cop. 

Oh, and I am a survivor, Leelou. 

Archived