Harvin hurt again

RoadFan

No I don't follow the career of pretty much any player. I take your word. never was a fan of Harvin.

I hope he trips over REX.

He is a dynamic player when on the field but there is a reason the defending Super Bowl champs traded his ass as did the Vikings before that. 

Yeah except you act like other's opinions are trash.

Not until you move on from loving him.

The lack of support both initially and up to now is telling. If this was 1 of 20 NFL QBs there would have been 10-15 interviews w/players supporting QB no matter what etc. Instead we got 'I dont know what went down' or ';Gee, that was something'.. The only guy vocal w as new guy who wasnt here last year and has no knowledge of Geno on field leadership.

The lack of support both initially and up to now is telling. If this was 1 of 20 NFL QBs there would have been 10-15 interviews w/players supporting QB no matter what etc. Instead we got 'I dont know what went down' or ';Gee, that was something'.. The only guy vocal w as new guy who wasnt here last year and has no knowledge of Geno on field leadership.

Ya and also genos roommate. Geno has one friend in the locker room. The guy whose rent he pays

Archived