Pick'em with spreads

NJ

In thanks -- BTW we having a draft in the no sniveling league.

Hey bud - yeah, sorry - kinda got behind in that - going to shoot for Tuesday night. 

We might need 4 more teams - 4 haven't signed from last year - just sent reminders.

Will start looking tomorrow if I don't hear back - 

You going to Indy?

Trying to get that worked out. 

Up for the city Jets bar next Sunday?

Sad to say I have been committed by my better half to participate in a neighborhood outing which will take me away for the 1st 2 hours of the game. I will have to watch on my DVR when I return home -- Philly game week 3 looks promising -- keep in touch.

Hey bud - yeah, sorry - kinda got behind in that - going to shoot for Tuesday night. 

We might need 4 more teams - 4 haven't signed from last year - just sent reminders.

Will start looking tomorrow if I don't hear back - 

You going to Indy?

John, I just joined. I still have my whole roster from last season. Are we definitely drafting Tuesday? If so, I need to set up my auto draft tomorrow night. I have no other time to do it.

John, I just joined. I still have my whole roster from last season. Are we definitely drafting Tuesday? If so, I need to set up my auto draft tomorrow night. I have no other time to do it.

We don't have to do Tue night, bro - when could you roll?

Hey NJ when I click the link I get this error:

THERE WAS A PROBLEM

• Y
    •  
    • ou are not a member of this group. (Error #113)

Don't know why that link doesn't work for you - 

I'd go yahoo sports, fantasy football, pickem, and plug in join group 37065 with password tuffd15.

If I placed another link it would probably yield the same results

Don't know why that link doesn't work for you - 

I'd go yahoo sports, fantasy football, pickem, and plug in join group 37065 with password tuffd15.

If I placed another link it would probably yield the same results

I am in now, thanks. 

First game was a push with the spread - you can still sign up and have a chance at all the games. 

I pinned this just to get it in the main list. I know sometimes people ignore the important announcements that I label as a pinned thread lol.

Archived