Todd Gurley

predator_05

After the bust out rookie year Gurley looks like he will have, makes me wonder if the Jets will think about Ezekiel Elliot if he falls in our lap.. 

Depends on how much of an impact Gurley has on the Rams.  It's great that they have the next great RB.  But much like the Vikings have never really won anything of significance with AP, it makes you wonder how high you'd be willing to draft one.

Very keen observation.  I now live in ATL and watched every game of his against  good SEC defenses and was overly impressed with his once in every 10 year talent.  I thought he would be a good talent/value with our 1st round pick. Many of you repeated what was said by supposed draft analyst"s and said never take a RB in the 1st round.  I said it then and will say it again "In my opinion he could be the next Adrian Peterson" . His replacement from last year Chubb , just blew out his knee on Saturday, after a good start again year. The kid from LSU is getting a lot of highlight clips on ESPN and could be a potential beast. But,  getting Williams was a better value pick and should be a good  player to build our defense around. 

Depends on how much of an impact Gurley has on the Rams.  It's great that they have the next great RB.  But much like the Vikings have never really won anything of significance with AP, it makes you wonder how high you'd be willing to draft one.

well, I dont think we will be picking that high, so top QBs and olinemen will likely be out of our range.  Top OGs and RTs that may convert to LTs long term will likely be in the mix, but the top TEs and RBs could slide to us.  Then the question becomes do you take the #1 RB or TE vs the #4-5 OT or #3-4 QB?

Goff had 5 INTs this week, and Jones hasn't looked like a top 10 prospect.  Hackenberg just started looking good, but likely stays another year or transfers this summer...so this deep QB class is quickly falling apart.  

I do think the jets will be in the market for a stronger RB to pair with Ivory for 2016.

Archived