We are gonna get flexed, which game?

johnnyjet

Jets/Giants is gonna get flexed unless which ever network (no idea if Fox or CBS has it ) uses one of it's blocks to stop that. Though Jints have to be up against their limit for primetime games. There used to be such a limit no idea if there still is. 

Thus I said Cowboys no, and bills is Thursday so that's out.  Jax sucks, that's out, jets giants is too regional. I'd say no.  Maybe the Dolphins? I think we will get flexed though.  I just hope it's a home game.  

Why do youwant it to be a home game? 8:30 Sunday night is late for kids with school the next day.

In all honesty it should have been next Sundays game but it's too late now.  Plus Ne is on tonight and the Thursday after our game.  Wouldn't put them on prime time three weeks in a row.  IF and that's a big IF we are having a good season I'm thinking December 27th will be.  I don't like to think that far ahead. 

jets pats is a leading candidate

jets giants? Maybe 

cowboys,no, bills at MetLife no.  Jax never. 

I don't think there is any way they will flex Jets-Giants. 

w/o looking at what is already scheduled I would say the NE game if that has div title implications and the Buf game if that has playoff implications for both.

Bills game at home is  Thurs Night game so that cannot be flexed to sun Night

Archived