While we were arguing Fitz' worth in the game thread...

GREENBEAN

Alright, I'm going to have to cut bait with you here... this isn't entertaining for me or the audience anymore. Eventually the mods will take pity on you and tell me to leave you alone anyway. 

Go read a book... one without pictures.

by the way, I can handle any of the weak garbage you throw at me.  I'd prefer to actually debate football but if you want to keep looking foolish keep attacking me and I will be glad to help you.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

you are a clown.  there was nothing else to discuss, you saw I [posted something and you rushed to attack me then when proven wrong AGAIN you come up w/ new excuses.

However you need to spin it is fine. A story re-told a hundred times is just that.... a story.

you telling someone to read, that's a good one. 

Have a good afternoon, ny junk.

by the way, I can handle any of the weak garbage you throw at me.  I'd prefer to actually debate football but if you want to keep looking foolish keep attacking me and I will be glad to help you.

I've spent the better part of this afternoon handing you opportunities to make this dialogue about football. My initial responses to you were about football. The other topics I've posted in that you've since followed me to, my posts were about football. Every time you offered a divergent opinion, or scoffed at something I said, I gave you a better explanation about football, to which you responded with accusations that I can't read, or that I'm "bashing" you or "attacking" you.

So, I let you make an example of yourself.

If you'd like to discuss football, let me know. I'm happy to explain anything about the game that you are interested in learning about.

However you need to spin it is fine. A story re-told a hundred times is just that.... a story.

Have a good afternoon, ny junk.

says the man who does nothing but make up stories b/c he fails basic reading comprehension.  tell me again how the quote I was responding to wasn't about the best Jets QB performance of the last 10 years?

you are witty too, "NY junk".  hysterical!

I've spent the better part of this afternoon handing you opportunities to make this dialogue about football. My initial responses to you were about football. The other topics I've posted in that you've since followed me to, my posts were about football. Every time you offered a divergent opinion, or scoffed at something I said, I gave you a better explanation about football, to which you responded with accusations that I can't read, or that I'm "bashing" you or "attacking" you.

So, I let you make an example of yourself.

If you'd like to discuss football, let me know. I'm happy to explain anything about the game that you are interested in learning about.

if you were intentionally trying to be funny this would be funny.  I hope it's intentional and you aren't trying to be serious.

says the man who does nothing but make up stories b/c he fails basic reading comprehension.  tell me again how the quote I was responding to wasn't about the best Jets QB performance of the last 10 years?

you are witty too, "NY junk".  hysterical!

This is your opportunity to convince yourself you "won". Rock back in your chair... let your blood pressure come down a tick or two. 

It's all over now. Exhale.

You don't have to respond anymore...

if you were intentionally trying to be funny this would be funny.  I hope it's intentional and you aren't trying to be serious.

Again, that was another opportunity to shift the conversation to football... and again, you offer nothing but a generic scoff and insinuation that I don't know anything.

You clearly don't want to talk about football. Why are you posting here? 

We get it.  QBR is a flawed mechanic, much like any system that attempts to reduce QB's to plain numbers. 

But what people are failing to acknowledge about Fitz is his superior running ability even at his age and coming off a broken leg.  To QBR, a first down run or a TD run by a QB is just as good as a first down throw or passing TD.  This element of his game is why his QBR is higher than other metrics.  And it's hard to dispute it.  That TD run he had was a thing of beauty.

His running his been at strategically opportune times which is great. He is able to run also because defenses completely dismiss that part of his game.But it has made a difference. I do not think he will be able to rely on it at all though.

This is your opportunity to convince yourself you "won". Rock back in your chair... let your blood pressure come down a tick or two. 

It's all over now. Exhale.

You don't have to respond anymore...

I don't need to convince myself of anything.  Just stop making stuff up.  Actually read what I write.

I don't need to convince myself of anything.  Just stop making stuff up.  Actually read what I write.

Any time you're ready to talk football, you just let me know, okay?

Or is dodging football talk by playing victim actually part of football talk, and this is just another example of me not having the reading comprehension skillz? Oh, I bet it is... You rascal you!

Any time you're ready to talk football, you just let me know, okay?

Or is dodging football talk by playing victim actually part of football talk, and this is just another example of me not having the reading comprehension skillz? Oh, I bet it is... You rascal you!

how about we start w/ you summarizing all the geno arguments that I lost? 

Ryan Fitzpatrick is the best red zone QB in the NFL according to QBR. Doesn't get sacked, doesn't get picked off (in the red zone), can use his legs to score.

Those are good things, but how often is he converting for 6?

What I mean is, if say for instance Rodgers has 12 red zone TDs in 15 tries and Fitz has 4 TDs in 15 tries, but Rodgers has also thrown 2 INTs, then obviously this is a non-discussion about who is "best".

Archived