While we were arguing Fitz' worth in the game thread...

GREENBEAN

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am no rubbing anything in to anyone, I was merely taking part in the discussion and responding to his post.  you should try it some time.

Have someone read my posts for you then explain it.  That should help.

This is what I mean. I clearly said I wasn't going to rub Greenbean's nose in it.

Top notch example of you not comprehending a very basic post, then implying the comprehension problem is someone (or everyone) else's.

I didn't misinterpret anything, that other guy did.  the one that follows me who can't read and bashes my posts b/c he can't read them.

I didnt say you misinterpreted anything, but I can safely assume that either the person who posted a thread based on this article associated best peformance with QBR or people who read it associated the two. 

I initially didnt specify you. 

I didn't misinterpret anything, that other guy did.  the one that follows me who can't read and bashes my posts b/c he can't read them.

He was talking about QBR and how fans, in a general sense, think that it's a direct metric that equates to how a QB performs. He wasn't suggesting you at all. 

So, again, the comprehension problem is yours, not mine, not everyone else's.

I also don't follow you, you sound paranoid or narcissistic. I post all over the board, and respond to many, many other people. You're as forgettable as they come, in fact it took me a couple of weeks to realize a lot of the truly laughable posts I was responding to all belonged to one person.

People respond to each other here. Often times correcting or disagreeing with each other. If you don't like it when others point out how wrong you are, then be wrong less often.

He was talking about QBR and how fans, in a general sense, think that it's a direct metric that equates to how a QB performs. He wasn't suggesting you at all. 

So, again, the comprehension problem is yours, not mine, not everyone else's.

I also don't follow you, you sound paranoid or narcissistic. I post all over the board, and respond to many, many other people. You're as forgettable as they come, in fact it took me a couple of weeks to realize a lot of the truly laughable posts I was responding to all belonged to one person.

People respond to each other here. Often times correcting or disagreeing with each other. If you don't like it when others point out how wrong you are, then be wrong less often.

I have no problem w/ people disagreeing w/ me but when folks follow me and post lies b/c they can't read then I have a problem.  If someone wants to bash me that's fine, we all have our opinions but bash me for what I say not for what you are interpreting I am saying b/c you lack basic reading comprehension.

I have no problem w/ people disagreeing w/ me but when folks follow me and post lies b/c they can't read then I have a problem.  If someone wants to bash me that's fine, we all have our opinions but bash me for what I say not for what you are interpreting I am saying b/c you lack basic reading comprehension.

I am not bashing you. I am disagreeing with what you say. The problem is you don't seem to understand what you're saying, let alone what others are saying.

We get it.  QBR is a flawed mechanic, much like any system that attempts to reduce QB's to plain numbers. 

But what people are failing to acknowledge about Fitz is his superior running ability even at his age and coming off a broken leg.  To QBR, a first down run or a TD run by a QB is just as good as a first down throw or passing TD.  This element of his game is why his QBR is higher than other metrics.  And it's hard to dispute it.  That TD run he had was a thing of beauty.

We get it.  QBR is a flawed mechanic, much like any system that attempts to reduce QB's to plain numbers. 

But what people are failing to acknowledge about Fitz is his superior running ability even at his age and coming off a broken leg.  To QBR, a first down run or a TD run by a QB is just as good as a first down throw or passing TD.  This element of his game is why his QBR is higher than other metrics.  And it's hard to dispute it.  That TD run he had was a thing of beauty.

It would have been moar beautiful if he'd thrown it 50 yards down the field to himself, without under-throwing it.

A C grade is absurd. Fitz had a great game, whether you graded with your eyes or the stats. 

Washington's secondary is a disaster. When he's not turning the ball over, Brandon Marshall sure helps with the acrobatic catches and if you noticed, he throws another pick if not for Marshall breaking it up. He's still doing this thing where he decides to throw it to Marshall no matter what, ignoring the tight coverage. On at least a couple of those plays, he's got Smith open but doesn't see him. He wasn't able to throw the ball deep all day, either, not even against that secondary. He was fine yesterday, he's been fine all season... not particularly good. Certainly not great.

If by "bore" you mean completely unnerve all of your insecurities, then yea, I think it's evident to everyone.

yes I am very insecure, I always get insecure around grown men that cannot read.  you can't read words but sure can read people you don't know!

Fitz is a solid game manager who is not killing us with costly mistakes.

However, this zebra didn't all of a sudden change his stripes on his 6th team.

The Jets have the best defense in the NFL.  Perhaps "the best running back."  An improved O-Line.  And an absolute stud #1 wide receiver.

Fitz just isn't ******* it up.  And for that I am very grateful and am warming up to the guy.  That said if he twisted an ankle I'd be cautiously optimistic that Geno could open up the deep game a little more with the above overall team improvements holding.

yes I am very insecure, I always get insecure around grown men that cannot read.  you can't read words but sure can read people you don't know!

A beautiful irony, this has become. Yes.

He doesn't realize he's questioning someone who reads people he doesn't know on the Mafia Forum half the calendar year. 

and this means what? what does this have to do w/ this guy failing to read what I post and just making stuff up?

I'm waiting for you to prove me a liar (which you've said several times now), or that I'm "failing to read", or making stuff up... baited breath over here.

I'm waiting for you to prove me a liar (which you've said several times now), or that I'm "failing to read", or making stuff up... baited breath over here.

it is proven w/ every post.  I am not going to go back and detail it for you.  just look at the post this morning where you bashed me foolishly yet again as just one example.

I realize you make up a lot of stuff and have poor reading comprehension.

Saying it a whole bunch doesn't make it so... sort of like why you keep losing the Geno arguments. Seems like you need a better plan than just shouting at people's faces after they calmly prove you wrong.

it is proven w/ every post.  I am not going to go back and detail it for you.  just look at the post this morning where you bashed me foolishly yet again as just one example.

No, you go back and look at this mornings post. Then, stop trying to misrepresent it as me "bashing" you, try to consider all the words together and what they mean, and then stop  yourself from responding any more.

Saying it a whole bunch doesn't make it so... sort of like why you keep losing the Geno arguments. Seems like you need a better plan than just shouting at people's faces after they calmly prove you wrong.

hahahaha, you are funny.   please explain how I "keep losing geno Smith arguments"?  this is my exact point, you don't have a clue as to what I am even writing. 

No, you go back and look at this mornings post. Then, stop trying to misrepresent it as me "bashing" you, try to consider all the words together and what they mean, and then stop  yourself from responding any more.

just for fun.

a poster wrote:

"As much as some of us Jets fans struggle with the idea of Fitz being our QB with his limitations, Here is an interesting little tid bit of fact. not feelings. Turns out we watched the best Jets QB performance in 10 years yesterday. "

to which I responded w/:

"it was not the Jets best performance by a QB in 10 years.  He played by far his best of the season but let's not get silly."

to which you wrote:

" Which is why the article says highest "QBR in 10 years", not "best performance".

You argue with people constantly for things that weren't printed or said, because you seem to think your own misinterpretation is everyone's misinterpretation. "

case closed, move along.

just for fun.

a poster wrote:

"As much as some of us Jets fans struggle with the idea of Fitz being our QB with his limitations, Here is an interesting little tid bit of fact. not feelings. Turns out we watched the best Jets QB performance in 10 years yesterday. "

to which I responded w/:

"it was not the Jets best performance by a QB in 10 years.  He played by far his best of the season but let's not get silly."

to which you wrote:

" Which is why the article says highest "QBR in 10 years", not "best performance".

You argue with people constantly for things that weren't printed or said, because you seem to think your own misinterpretation is everyone's misinterpretation. "

case closed, move along.

Hahaha... you left out the rest of the dialogue. I'm assuming because I started using words like "context" and expecting you to weigh the totality of the conversation being had.

What a clown. 

Alright, I'm going to have to cut bait with you here... this isn't entertaining for me or the audience anymore. Eventually the mods will take pity on you and tell me to leave you alone anyway. 

Go read a book... one without pictures.

Alright, I'm going to have to cut bait with you here... this isn't entertaining for me or the audience anymore. Eventually the mods will take pity on you and tell me to leave you alone anyway. 

Go read a book... one without pictures.

you telling someone to read, that's a good one. 

Archived