Video to amp up sundays game

jetsfan719

Be honest: would you trade 3 of our 4 wins thus far in exchange for a guaranteed win this weekend?

Nope, if we lose we will be 4-2 with a favorable schedule ahead with only one lose in the afc. I rather lose this weekend and beat the pats in the playoffs.

plus we have 2 games w/ NE, chances are if we are as good as we think we can be we will split w/ them.  even if we get swept I'd rather be 4-2 after this week w/ a loss than 2-4 w/ a win.  we all hate NE but I want to get back to playoffs more than anything.

Don't know how many of you guys are on twitter but jets Twitter account posted this. Pretty awesome vid. Im so pumped up for Sunday . In the words of Bart Scott "CANT Wait!"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Seen the video a day or 2 ago on the Jets site. The anticipation is there. The Jets have a good team this year and the fans know it. 

Be honest: would you trade 3 of our 4 wins thus far in exchange for a guaranteed win this weekend?

How bout if we kicks their A$$ES and then beat Radiers and Jags as well the the next 3 weeks?

That's the way I would like to see it.

Archived