My Thoughts at 4-3

varjet

Miles isn't on the roster. He's on the practice squad. Marcus Williams should never play safety again.

McDougle got 6 snaps in yesterday before he got hurt, he's another one that can't stay healthy.

We'll see what they do with Milliner this week, but I doubt after two weeks of practice he's going to be ready to just step in and play opposite of Revis.

I'd say lets see more Walls, because he can actually tackle, but the problem is more than that. But, yes, Cro needs to take a seat. His hip is obviously an issue and him playing hurt or injured is not helping the team.

Amen on Williams. Just ridiculously bad, and total lack of willingness to sacrifice his body for a tackle. Cromartie was also doing he same. Even Revis was laying back on plays. WTF?

Agreed that the new era of the QB should start next year. There are plenty of QB's on the NFL scrapheap who had big arms and no capacity to mentally play at NFL game speed. Geno is slow in the head. I don't think that can be fixed, honestly.

Deal with it Jets fans! We are too consumed with counting our wins, we don't have time to worry about the rest of the league, as you do. When Jets start winning, you'll see you don't pay much mind to the chatter, other than to LOL at them every now and then. LOL

We are in your HEADS. We bug your lockers and get away with it. We jam your headsets and get away with it. We do whatever we want to you and you are HELPLESS to stop it. Patriots 16-0, and I'll thank you in advance for two of those wins. Keep up the *great* work guys!

So if you don't have time for the rest of the league ... why are you posting on a Jets forum??? :P

Deal with it Jets fans! We are too consumed with counting our wins, we don't have time to worry about the rest of the league, as you do. When Jets start winning, you'll see you don't pay much mind to the chatter, other than to LOL at them every now and then. LOL

We are in your HEADS. We bug your lockers and get away with it. We jam your headsets and get away with it. We do whatever we want to you and you are HELPLESS to stop it. Patriots 16-0, and I'll thank you in advance for two of those wins. Keep up the *great* work guys!

100% agreed.  You need more time to count your wins.

If the Jaguars beat you guys, is it really time to nuke the place?

The thing that Pat fans forget sooo quickly...is a Brady injury. Your walls come down so fast you wont know what hit you. You go from undefeated greatness to a turd in one swift second that anyone can beat........its gonna happen.    It will.

You root for cheaters.  Nothing you've witnessed is legitimate.

You're not in my head, I dont play the game.  Therefore, I am however, helpless to stop it.  So you're right.  I have to deal with it.  

You're playing great out there.  You're a big difference maker on that team.  Keep up the "great" work! 

Archived