Just a Pipe Dream...

Clementi49

When I saw Geno get rocked on that sideline it reminded me of a certain #11 getting the same hit and a certain #12 coming in after that and rewriting history. He was a 6th rounder. Petty is a 4th rounder. Please, for the love of God can we recreate the story...

That was Brady's 2nd season so go back to sleep for a year..;)

When I saw Geno get rocked on that sideline it reminded me of a certain #11 getting the same hit and a certain #12 coming in after that and rewriting history. He was a 6th rounder. Petty is a 4th rounder. Please, for the love of God can we recreate the story...

So you're asking God for Geno to get hurt?

Makes sense....

except Petty wasn't active so that wouldn't have worked.

The game ended on Sunday. Probably safe to assume that by "coming in after that" the original poster generally means starting this week.

Unless time travel is an option.

The game ended on Sunday. Probably safe to assume that by "coming in after that" the original poster generally means starting this week.

God who knows where Geno would end up if that was possible.. Wait I'm looking for a downside..

his quote was:

if we are "recreating the story" it would have been when Geno "got rocked" meaning last game 

his quote was:

if we are "recreating the story" it would have been when Geno "got rocked" meaning last game 

So, a time machine then, because obviously he meant "recreate the story" by going back to Sunday and having Petty dress to go into the game.

Not have Petty end up being our Brady, and turning us into a dynasty.

Do I have it right now, McFly? 

Archived