Huge shout out to Fitzy!

Jetster

What the f*ck are you talking about? We ran for 29 yards yesterday! 29 yards! 99% of the QBs in this league struggle with no run game! And please don't mention Brady in the same breath my god I don't know what people expect. 

Who mentioned Brady? I sure as hell didn't. 

But the reality is a truly good QB who has the faith of the coaching staff, runs out the clock at the end of the first half, which takes 7 off of Jax's total, and would have also made that pass to Kerley late in the fourth, taking that 7 off the board for the Jags. Suddenly we win 28 - 9 which is certainly more indicative of the relative value of these teams. 

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

But the reality is a truly good QB who has the faith of the coaching staff, runs out the clock at the end of the first half, 

Jets had 29 yards on the ground.

I guess truly good QBs (who have the faith of their coaching staffs) will block and open holes for their RBs, Fitz truly sucks then. 

Meh... Mafia's too easy. I dominate that game when I play. It bores me. :P

Is Pac the virgin?

Pac has many colorful nicknames but alas virgin is not one of them, there is evidence of at least 1 womens questionable judgement in the form of a masculine heir

Jets had 29 yards on the ground.

I guess truly good QBs (who have the faith of their coaching staffs) will block and open holes for their RBs, Fitz truly sucks then. 

We couldn't run the ball, hadn't been able to from the beginning of the game, yet with less than 2 minutes left in the first half at a point where a single first down ends the half and puts us into the locker room with a 14-3 lead, our OC was still calling rushing plays and not trusting his QB, who was the only reason we were moving the ball, to throw for a first down. 

Who mentioned Brady? I sure as hell didn't. 

But the reality is a truly good QB who has the faith of the coaching staff, runs out the clock at the end of the first half, which takes 7 off of Jax's total, and would have also made that pass to Kerley late in the fourth, taking that 7 off the board for the Jags. Suddenly we win 28 - 9 which is certainly more indicative of the relative value of these teams. 

I'm with you on the end of the half but I'm sure Bowles wasn't expecting his defense to give up a TD in seconds. These coaches always have more faith in their defense than we do. I know u didn't mention Brady, I was saying that in general as I'm sure someone would have commented Bradys fine without a running game.

Agreed on the "shout out" for Fitz.  If Buffalo stops the Jets run game, it'll be his third consecutive start where he'll be asked to carry the offense.  1-1 so far with a loss to NE and win over Jax.

Agreed on the "shout out" for Fitz.  If Buffalo stops the Jets run game, it'll be his third consecutive start where he'll be asked to carry the offense.  1-1 so far with a loss to NE and win over Jax.

I think the Jet O-line is stopping the run game or there is something drastically wrong with Ivory..

I think the Jet O-line is stopping the run game or there is something drastically wrong with Ivory..

Could be right...but whatever the reason, this game might be on Fitz's shoulders again.

Archived