Dan Quinn or Todd Bowles

bergenjets

Quinn inherited a defense that had zero talent remaining and their 1st Rnd pick was an explosive but VERY undersized pass rusher.  His mistake however is he has taken what was an explosive no huddle scoring machine and turned them into an attempt at ball control which is a waste of Ryan, Jones and White.  

Bowles inherited (with FA additions) a well above average defensive roster, however it seems as tho they have digressed and are signifficantly underperforming,  Why cant we generate a pass rush?  Why does it seem we get the ball rammed down our throat nearly every first half?  It just seems like Rex got a lot more out of a lot less last year which is disappointing.  

Considering everything - I say its a tie as both teams should be doing better.

Right now, I say Bowles has the edge (way too early); has fixed some of the real cultural issues with this team.  This team never quits; plays professionally; and tries to adjust.  Wilk getting benched for 1st quarter says it there; so does the fact that nobody outside the Jets knew it was happening and now doesn't completely know why says some too.

BTW; The Rex tree is going to take a hit; Cleveland was officially out of the playoffs...

Quinn inherited a defense that had zero talent remaining and their 1st Rnd pick was an explosive but VERY undersized pass rusher.  His mistake however is he has taken what was an explosive no huddle scoring machine and turned them into an attempt at ball control which is a waste of Ryan, Jones and White.  

Bowles inherited (with FA additions) a well above average defensive roster, however it seems as tho they have digressed and are signifficantly underperforming,  Why cant we generate a pass rush?  Why does it seem we get the ball rammed down our throat nearly every first half?  It just seems like Rex got a lot more out of a lot less last year which is disappointing.  

Considering everything - I say its a tie as both teams should be doing better.

I disagree about Bowles. I think this team is just starting to mesh. With all the personnel changes on Offense, I like where we are.

Archived